What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

One or even zero child policy can work, we in Bangladesh were able to halve our pop. growth rate by encouraging the EDUCATION and LITERACY of women at the grassroots level and then providing them work at a massive level so they have options to support themselves instead of being baby-making machines dependent on men. Bangladesh population growth (fertility) rates are today less than that of India (a shade above 2.1 child per woman which is almost replacement rate) and dropping even further. Of course India has its successes in some other areas too but attention is needed in health and sanitation sectors.

Most people in Bangladesh are frequent visitors to India and are well aware of Indian realities and conditions. We can also understand your patriotic needs to uphold India's successes. However the problem in this forum seems to be immature and uneducated nationalistic forum members from India who gain pleasure in belittling smaller (non-Hindu majority) countries. Once that problem gets taken care of, discussions and exchanges will become more civil and sane.

LOL you can hide behind CGI photos but we all know what kind of disgusting country your desh is. @Nilgiri can tell you these lot are so underdeveloped they have to come to India to get basic bloodwork.

^^
Absolutely!

I will include Western India as well. Some are unimaginably well developed like Goa and Kerala states.

Eastern and Central India are less developed then above and North basically UP Bihar are now focus area.

I have traveled South, West and North.
The problem in UP Bihar is over-abundance of natural and human resources Vs. centuries of mis-governance.
I firmly believe that Yogi UP's makeover as Uttam Pradesh is a done deal. Nistish Kumar is doing wonders in Bihar.
Perhaps a gen. more required to fix UP Bihar.
I did some search and found that UP and Bihar are growing at tremendous pace, keep up the good work.:tup:

^^
Absolutely!

I will include Western India as well. Some are unimaginably well developed like Goa and Kerala states.

Eastern and Central India are less developed then above and North basically UP Bihar are now focus area.

I have traveled South, West and North.
The problem in UP Bihar is over-abundance of natural and human resources Vs. centuries of mis-governance.
I firmly believe that Yogi UP's makeover as Uttam Pradesh is a done deal. Nistish Kumar is doing wonders in Bihar.
Perhaps a gen. more required to fix UP Bihar.
I did some search and found that UP and Bihar are growing at tremendous pace, keep up the good work.:tup:

Kirlosakar Brothers Made In India Water Pumps Were Used For Thai Cave Rescue

'Made In India' Water Pumps Were Used For Clearing Way To Rescue 13 People From Thai Cave
there_was_an_indian_connection_in_thailand_cave_rescue_operations_which_saved_13_people_1531288632_725x725.jpg

Indian Firm Provided Tech Expertise In Thailand Cave Rescue Ops

U73wE2I.jpg

63UStfC.jpg

AyKfOwV.jpg

Jaipur Metro
^^
I like this money saving, 2 tier bridge-cum-metro construction.

India, like Bangladesh feels like all systems go. All markers point to India getting over its post-partition Pakistan hangover and moving forward.

Bangladesh too, but there is no comparison as the timelines are completely different but it's tough to say the same for Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nepal and Maldives.

Pakistan needs to get Sharif back to score bail-out pack's from the US led IMF, World Bank, EU, China, Saudi etc. re: Sharif's outreach abilities to the US and even India so Pakistan can totter along to systemic stability sometime in the future.

The import-export dynamcs of S.Asia are in favour sunrise industries like software, media, skilled HR, technology, finance-capital, pharmaceuticals are on India's side more then all other countries in S. Asia COMBINED! Also, re: steel industry powered small cars, bikes, tractors, 3-wheeler auto's and small trucks, railway stuff ships and small planes will go up. Diamonds, textiles, telecom gear, small farm motors, engines and pumps and electronics will only grow. All are owned by India except maybe textiles.

Employment in India

Agriculture 250 Million
Manufacturing 55 Million
Construction 25 Million
Textiles 45 Million
Fisheries 5 Million
Elec., Water 1 Million
Defence & 2.5 Million
Security
Retail & 125 Million
Services
IT-BPO 5 Million

Mining 2 Million
------------------------------
Total 513.5 Million

Often, it's good to verify ideas by inverting them. Therefore, for India to reverse trajectory and head back to left-wing, nationalization driven poverty for all is not happening. I cannot imagine the Modi govt. nationalizing TCS, Reliance, Infosys, Indigo Airlines, Hindustan Lever, Maruti-Suzuki, Bajaj, Patanjali etc. never mind Air India. Not happening! Dissimilarly, for Pakistan to turn into another innovation led Germany. Oil driven Saudia or tech. motivated S. Korea is reasonably unlikely.

Fun fact: Indians buy as many 2 wheelers as Americans buy 4 wheelers per year.

Last edited:
LOL you can hide behind CGI photos but we all know what kind of disgusting country your desh is. @Nilgiri can tell you these lot are so underdeveloped they have to come to India to get basic bloodwork.

Its clearly exposed the amount of lying that Bangladesh does for its socioeconomic situation, when you look at the brazen figures of BD people when they are in much more developed countries (UK, US etc).

Their fertility rates and poverty rates are extremely high.

Kaleshwaram LIS – India’s Most Ambitious Lift Irrigation Project
Impressive to see competition in execution of large irrigation project b/w Andhra Pradesh Telangana Maharashtra :cheers:

Tune mana kerney k baad b tag kiya ab tu comment karna mera haq hai….

Bhai bas baad mien banana pehley TOILETS banwa lo....pora beech open toilet bana diya hai apkey desh wasiyoun ne....

The mega monster TBM in Mumbai metro

View attachment 487151
Cc-Respective owner

^^
TBM's are a blessing for India's infra. roll-out and directly-indirectly touch 100's of millions of Indians daily.

Rememeber Konkan Railway and Mumbai-Pune highways were both drilled without TBM's. And I get dizzy when I think of all the Eastern and Western Ghats, Deccan Plateau and Himalay's and Aravalli's looking for drilling. I'm all for electric drive TBM's. Love and respect for TBM's. I reas somewhere India is TBM heaven and runs among the largest number of TBM's in the world.

Back
Top Bottom