What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Bought a 3 bed 2 bath apartment in India, in my hometown, Siliguri.

Artist rendition of the architecture.

k8s67uh7_optOrig.jpg

9pt5t3ng_optOrig.jpg

ictey6qa.jpg

Tune mana kerney k baad b tag kiya ab tu comment karna mera haq hai….

Bhai bas baad mien banana pehley TOILETS banwa lo....pora beech open toilet bana diya hai apkey desh wasiyoun ne....

Half of the world's top 10 largest solar projects are coming in India alone-Good going India

Last year India added renewable energy more than US,Japan and Europe

a1.png

https://mercomindia.com/five-solar-parks-ieefa-report/

India is granting patents like never before

a1.jpg

India is getting serious about embracing innovation. And the spurt in the number of patents issued in the country reflects that trend.

In 2017, up to 13,045 patents were granted in India—twice as many as in 2015—according a written submission to parliament by CR Chaudhary, minister of state in the ministry of commerce and industry. In 2016, the number stood at 9,847, the data submitted to the Rajya Sabha (the upper house of parliament) show.

@dsr478 @ssethii @TruthTheOnlyDefense @Imad.Khan @Imran Khan @The Ronin @SOHEIL @Madali @500 @chisty_chowdhury @UKBengali @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777

Carnival Group to acquire Qatar’s multiplex chain from Elan Group

India is expanding its Multiplex business even abroad including Singapore,Qatar,UAE,Bahrain etc

MUMBAI: Carnival Group has signed the largest overseas acquisition deal for any Indian multiplex.

The Srikant Bhasi-owned media company which runs one of the largest multiplex chains, Carnival Cinemas, has entered into a definitive agreement with Elan Group to acquire its 100% stake in Qatar-headquartered Novo Cinemas.

Novo Cinemas currently operates 104 screens with over 16,000 seats across 10 properties in the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, and has planned expansions of over 50 additional screens over the next few years.

“We are the fastest growing multiplex chain in India and Singapore and are strengthening our foothold globally. Our international expansion is a necessity for us at a cultural level,” said Bhasi.

“We are now entering into Middle Eastern countries with this deal to explore new market opportunities. The relevance of big-screen experience still remains undeniable in any country and we will adopt our learnings from this acquisition in other markets further enhance customer experience”.

The transaction is subject to applicable regulatory and statutory approvals and customary closing conditions.

Earlier, Carnival, a late entrant to the multiplex business in India, had taken over the operations of Maharashtra-based E-Square Cinemas’ 37 existing operational screens with an understanding for upcoming properties too.

Carnival has built its business model on the back of acquisitions. While it started with a 4-screen theatre in Kochi, it grew aggressively after acquiring Anil Ambani’s Big Cinemas, HDIL’s Broadway and Network 18's Glitz Cinemas.

Carnival has set an ambitious target of 1,000 screens in India by 2020. Currently, it has presence in 120 cities across 20 states in India with 162 properties, 470 screens and total seating capacity of more than 150,000.

In August 2016, Carnival made its first international expansion by entering the Singapore market. It had acquired an old property, Bombay Talkies, which had closed down after local banks had begun winding up proceedings against the property. Later in 2017, it acquired two new properties in Singapore - Rex Mackenzie (three screens with 700 seats) and Rex Golden Mile (1 screen with over 1,000 seats) for Singapore $3 million (about Rs 14 crore). Currently it operates 8 screens in Singapore.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...hain-from-elan-group/articleshow/65058481.cms

@BHarwana @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox @Cthulhu @asena_great @Jlaw @AndrewJin @utp45 @rott @Muhammad bin Hamid @Muhammad Omar @PAKISTANFOREVER @Kami leone

Slowly but surely India will become the production hub for Middle East and Africa...... It will also feed the world.

Very alhumdulilah

We are strong in Medicine, Automobile, Consumer goods and we are building our strength in electronics.

Very Alhumdulilah....

Apka Bharat Mahaan

Actually, I had an idea of opening a thread of How Pakistan and other subcontinent countries can be developed very fast and what are the appropriate steps which can be taken to enrich masses. I have opened one such thread in IDF. However, stupidly by some members and Frequent ban discouraged me from doing that. Infact, that discussion could have been a treasure of information for subcontinent countries for overall development and employment and correct technologies for subcontinent.

We are strong in Medicine, Automobile, Consumer goods and we are building our strength in electronics.

Actually, I had an idea of opening a thread of How Pakistan can be developed very fast and what are the appropriate steps which can be taken to enrich masses. I have opened one such thread in IDF. However, stupidy by some members and Frequent ban discouraged me from doing that. Infact, that discussion could have been a treasure of information for subcontinent countries for overall development and employment and correct technologies for subcontinent.

You can use this forum Prasad. I am sure you will not be banned for wishing well to Pakistan and Pakistanis here

You can use this forum Prasad. I am sure you will not be banned for wishing well to Pakistan and Pakistanis here

But some stupid people will pop up here and I will react as per my nature sir ji. So I had this idea about 3 months back but I dropped it. You can go through my thread on IDF and open a similar one here. you will get a lots of very beautiful information from there. I will fully support you.

Ish Foundation.

images

adiyogi-shiva-statue.jpg

images

images
images

images
images

images

images

Bought a 3 bed 2 bath apartment in India, in my hometown, Siliguri.

Artist rendition of the architecture.

k8s67uh7_optOrig.jpg

^^
Wonderfull, may I ask how much ?

Actually, I had an idea of opening a thread of How Pakistan and other subcontinent countries can be developed very fast and what are the appropriate steps which can be taken to enrich masses. I have opened one such thread in IDF. However, stupidly by some members and Frequent ban discouraged me from doing that. Infact, that discussion could have been a treasure of information for subcontinent countries for overall development and employment and correct technologies for subcontinent.

^^
Here's a start. I heard illegal, Dubai routed India-Pak trade is
  • ~ $ 2 Billion and can easily go up to $ 10 Billion
That's Rs. Pak.- India 65000-1,20000 Cr.'s. A white collar job with 2 attached support jobs is built on 75-100 Lakh's. Pakistan public will never admit it but Indian consumer products are appropriate, inexpensive and ruggedly built. I think it’s because of giant 1 Billion + consumer market and any product that’s made it in the Indian market goes on to also improve on quality. Patanjali Inc. products are a prime example. Indian auto products are so good that Indian people seem to be the misfits ;)

Light consumer engineered goods have improved dramatically in India. Solar fans, pumps and lights are small examples. Pak bulk and raw agri products are better.

Re: Indo-Pak trade, thats around 100,000 collar + 100,000 support jobs, both sides. I have a feeling it can go beyond said money and jobs.

I was talking to a friend when I shared that between Russia-China-India-Pakistan-Indonesia and by land route EU, a very powerfull and dangerous trade block can shake up the world. Indonesia-Pakistan-India can go for a start because of social and cultural affinity. Same-same China. Russia ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom