What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

This is without a doubt a great achievement of India. But you know what is India's greatest asset? It is the hard earned secularism which has held it together up till now. When a people work in harmony and peace, you get progress.

That is being unraveled by fascists like Narendra Modi, who has succeeded in building a cult following. Now he makes blunders and instead of criticism, he gets applause. He implemented demonetization and his hardened followers silence all critics. He has allowed Hindu extremism and his hardened followers silence all critics. He has bungled the implementation of GST and his hardened followers silence all critics.

So you are very right to brag about these shiny towers. It is a great achievement of India that it has built them. South Africa was included in the BRICS group because it had showed great promise and had built shiny towers. It didn't turn out as it had promised to be, and there is no reason why India won't go down that road too.

Muslims are talking about peace,Harmony,Hindu extremists and secularism!!! lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyway,Jews and Buddhists are teaching secularism and now it's Hindus time to teach secularism to muslims.

Green Paradise My friends's scheme of Farm houses
Green Paradise.jpg

IMG-20171104-WA0033.jpg
IMG-20171104-WA0040.jpg

IMG-20171104-WA0046.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20171104-WA0045.jpg
    IMG-20171104-WA0045.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 28
Once again why are you tagging me. Want me to start posting the shit India actually is and tagging you. A nation isn't judged by the few but by the many. India is a basket case and I have been to India so stop this tagging shit

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom