What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Yup property prices around that place has soared.. lots of villa projects too there.. also in menaamkulam areas...

so give me price details around there....
I dont know the exact price.. but some of the properties near to ours sold for 3.5 to 4 lakhs/cent. As said it was purchased for a big resort.. Dont know much about the deal.. Anyway a famous resort is expected near to our property. It was an unwanted land before the proposal of technocity. Once the national waterways connecting Tvm to kollam finishes this place will become an important tourist destination. Its well connected by road, rail and waterways.

B.S.R.T.C Merc Buses

88845214.jpg

^^^

Too ... hehe ... much; Bihar! Sure it's going good there, but this is :bounce: .

CBD Belapur, New Mumbai

6967666354_2e017eaa4d_b.jpg

(c) Skyscrapercity - navi mumbai page

Do we have to re-post Sabarmati riverfront a million times? Personally, I think it looks bland and boring right now.

Once everything around the riverfronts develops, then it'll look impressive.

Do we have to re-post Sabarmati riverfront a million times? Personally, I think it looks bland and boring right now.

Once everything around the riverfronts develops, then it'll look impressive.

hehe thats true but you are also posting mumbai metro a million times....

hehe thats true but you are also posting mumbai metro a million times....

True, true, but there are new up to date pictures coming from the cities with upcoming metros.

Sabarmati riverfront looks kinda the same, all the time.

But never mind me if people enjoy seeing Sabarmati riverfront.

For me the rapid transit developments are far more interesting, but everyone has their own tastes.

Omkar Alta Monte 73fl + 65fl + 58fl

^^^

@gslv, Not to tarnish the prestige of luxe Alta Monte project, I'll be happy to see 1 million such building will do. I once calculated India needs 10 million buildings @ 25 storey's each to abate housing crises.

Re: Wave City, Noida, if the economy takes off again in a couple of yrs. like it's forecast to, Ponty Chadha & Co. will scale it up not down.

Gujarat's GIFT bags World Finance award

AHMEDABD: Gujarat International Finance Tec City (GIFT), the upcoming liberalised financial service centre in the state, was recently adjudged 'Best Industrial Development & Expansion' project by London-based magazine World Finance.

The project was judged on the basis of its infrastructure, scope, size and complexity as well as in terms of its potential for enabling economic growth in the region through the relocation and centralization of India's financial and IT sectors, said a GIFT statement.

GIFT outclassed projects like Moscow International Finance Centre in Russia and Songdo in South Korea.

The recognition will add value to the project, that is moving ahead with full momentum. We have kept the project on the fast track. The first two towers are on the verge of completion. Tenders for infrastructure facilities are being floated. In many cases, we are on the verge of finalising the developers. The initial occupants will start function by the end of 2012. We are in talks with 10 banks, which are awaiting a go ahead from their headquarters," GIFT director R K Jha told ET.

World Finance belongs to the W N Media Group in London - global multimedia group with a broadcasting division. GIFT project is an upcoming international financial and IT services hub and is promoted by Gujarat government through Gujarat Urban Development Company Limited ( GUDC) and Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS).

It got the status of International Financial Services Centre ( IFSC) in December last year. It will be a deemed foreign territory enabling banks and financial institutions transact in foreign currencies from within India and a fraction of cost compared to its global peers.

A part of GIFT has also been notified as a Special Economic Zone ( SEZ), facilitating exemptions from central and state taxes.

img3643n.jpg

img3645c.jpg

img3647d.jpg

img3650h.jpg

First couple of towers are ahead schedule.

01gi8.jpg

08kl1.jpg

timthumb.php

The plan.
military.gif

Back
Top Bottom