What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

more of bangalore--

Swiming+pool_Vertical+view.jpg

Sheraton+exterior_wtc+view.jpg

lalbagh1.jpg

i think skyline culture was never there in india, but this trend has kicked off in the recent times but personally its great to preserve your own culture and build modern in your own style like the "namaste tower" i saw in this thread....zurich city has so much money that they could have built tons of scrapers but chose their unique culture identity...i am not saying india to follow the same but make scrapers which reflects YOU !!
What about a modern glass and steel kutab minar inspired skyscraper in Delhi???
Just like taipei 101 ...inspired by Indian culture..
Or Like this
ONGC calcutta office

cion_ongc_kolkata_1.jpg

Tagoreana on Kolkata airport new terminal

scaled.php

Faridabad, Mindscape Office Park
--------------------------------------
Faridabad-India-office-park-mindscape-construction.jpg

- Mindscape is an office park in Faridabad, India with the masterplan and architecture designed by WOW Architects. Structure of two of the towers are now complete with about 50 percent of the facade finished.

Hyderabad, Raheja Mindspace Office Park
---------------------------------------

Inspirage-Hyderabad-300x225.jpg

Bombay, Raheja Mindspace Malad Office Park
------------------------------------------------------

9858614.jpg

Another 'Mindspace' - Westin Hyderabad
----------------------------------------------

pune1.jpg

---xxx---

Mindspace or Mindscape?

The former is a office park brand by Raheja's, one of the largest such Co.'s in India and I guess the world. Found inceasingly all over India now. Something like Trump tower's all around the world. SP Infocity, dlf, Unitech also have office park brands of their own. Indian branded office parks, now that's something.

The latter Mindscape, Faridabad looks like an altogether separate project as slick and large as it may be.

Noida - Gr. Noida Somewhere, Massive Unidentified Project
---------------------------------------------------------

14258d1345457690-jaypee-greens-noida-07.jpg

Celestia Spaces, Bombay, Parel-Sewri
-------------------------------------
8, 80+ towers

celestia-spaces-popup1.jpg

- (c) http://www.bhattadgroup.com/projects.htm

^^^

Amazing, tier 2 city Pune going boom!

scaled.php
[/QUOTE]

^^^
@gslv3, Boom-Bomb-Mumbai then, still un-believable :bounce: , somehow doesn't feel enough.
My logic is that Dubai booms fine, it's oil money by proxy, smuggler's den etc. Shanghai booms thanks to Chinese govt. building towers all over. Amchi Mumbai booms on it's own steam. Smuggler's den, oil money and govt. push are all there sure; but it's got it's own housing eco-system. Where Dubai and Shanghai went with ' let's build and they'll come'; why not Mumbai follow the same route by building first and let them come given the 1.2 Billion ppl. with pent up demand pressure. So the above picture should fill in with lots more towers, none of them are show-case, cut-piece projects but pure-play for-profit spreads.

Kolkata
images

Eden City 70 Lacs Sq Feet Project...more than 5000 apartments,,,just booked one
eden-city-lakeside-1-5719.jpg
eden-city.jpg
1.jpg
tn_eden_city_400.jpg
images

Puti Flowers Kolkata...
tpic-purti-flowers1.jpg
cam04_copy.jpg

Back