What's new

India developing but long way to go ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, it is easy to fudge data pertaining to healthcare, education etc which are reviewed by numerous global orgs

Says someone from a low HDI LDC shithole with 17% undernourishment. No amount of BBS fakery can save you from the reality.

whatever we are, we are still far better off than the global shithole called India.

whatever we are, we are still far better off than the global shithole called India.

That's why you are an LDC & have lower HDI.

And have literally nothing but a bunch of sweatshops as industry if I must say.

Improvement in police system in KPK, Pakistan

CGBG88AVEAE6tJN.jpg:large

Picture11.jpg

police station East cantt peshawar
CQAiqLBUAAAZ5I-.jpg

Dude, entire world recognizes India as the global shithole, don't compare yourself with us please, its the lowest insult a nation could receive to be compared with India.

Nope, BD also has shipbuilding, pharmaceuticals, IT and light engineering as industries.

Tell that to all Bangladeshis living illegally in India

Also dont come here for simple medical tests

You are receiving tens of billions of dollars from Bangladeshis, you must be grateful to us. If Bangladeshis stop visiting India, many of your states would go bankrupt with millions of Indians getting starved to death.

Dude, entire world recognizes India as the global shithole, don't compare yourself with us please

And LDC Bangladeshis risk their lives pole-vaulting over the fence to live here. That shows what sort of shithole Bangladesh is.

If anything, the liveabilty of Dhaka is a clue of what kind of country Bangladesh is.

Nope, BD also has shipbuilding, pharmaceuticals, IT and light engineering as industries.

Your shipbuilding industry is around $0.4 billion. The revenue of the largest player is $30 million. Shall I say anything more ?

You are receiving tens of billions of dollars from Bangladeshis

That's because you can't find skilled professionals to manage even low tech industries like textiles...

Many Indian citizens are taking jobs in Bangladeshi through foreign companies, NGOs and other legal and illegal businesses. Bangladeshis generally do menial jobs in India and contribute to the economy through hard work in exchange for meagre wages, whereas most Indians are gainfully employed in attractive jobs in Bangladesh, earning handsomely and remitting millions of dollars to India.

http://www.thedailystar.net/controlling-remittance-outflow-to-india-58831

If Bangladeshis stop visiting India, many of your states would go bankrupt with millions getting starved to death.

Lots of hot air coming from an LDC swampland with half our GDP (PPP) per capita... :lol:

Your shipbuilding industry is around $0.4 billion. The revenue of the largest player is $30 million. Shall I say anything more ?

The others are over a billion US dollars a year. What is your point then?

The SIMPLE fact of the matter is that
Both Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are VERY VERY Jealous of India

good going :) , Imran Khan is best among all Paksitani politicians

Imran Khan government in KPK Pakistan has improved the most important factors like Education, Health sector and Law and Order(police). First thing first, the reason for now very low crime rate in that province which has the highest incidence of terror earlier.

Imran Khan government in KPK Pakistan has improved the most important factors like Education, Health sector and Law and Order(police). First thing first, the reason for now very low crime rate in that province which has the highest incidence of terror earlier.

So please dont ask for any more medical visas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom