What's new

India Could Use Pakistan’s Infrastructure

I really dont know how can India use this infrastructure but last year in Japan i had suggested that regional countries can build trans-states infrastructure which could be used for disaster management in these countries. Picking up my suggestion an Indian researcher had done an entire research paper for ADBI.

As far as Motorways indeed its the best in Pakistan

:laugh::no:
its obvious,that a Pakistani won't compliment on India and same goes with me.
But going too far away on a fake path is different.:butcher:

Pakistan is building on fast track basis a 700 km long Gwadar Rato Dero Motorway (M-8) this will connect the newly built Gwdar port with Indus Highway at Sindh and then to the Motorway. This route will not only be used for china but also by the central asian republics which will bring economic prosperity in the area. Pakistan will earn billions of dollors in form of transit fee on using its road insfrastructure. Gwadar a stretigclly located port will be a hub for trade with middle east and europe.

For details visit National Highway Authority

Perhaps Indians need to first learn what the dotted line on the asphalt actually mean. They can then proceed to build great autobahns from Delhi to Madras.

Observe how the oncoming traffic have to run off the road onto the shoulder just to avoid the jackasses passing each other while endlessly honking:

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps Indians need to first learn what the dotted line on the asphalt actually mean. They can then proceed to build great autobahns from Delhi to Madras.

Observe how the oncoming traffic have to run off the road onto the shoulder just to avoid the jackasses passing each other while endlessly honking:

YouTube - Crazy Driving in India (2 lanes become 5 lanes)

When did you visit Pakistan? Have you ever had the opportunity of driving in Rawalpindi or Saddar in Karachi?

I am not talking about driving in the cities. It's crazy everywhere I am sure in South Asia. I believe we were discussing highways.

Well infrastructure over time will get way better in India then in Pakistan. As the economic gap gets bigger and bigger between India and China its only going to get better and better for India. By 2050 India will have a GDP (nominal) up to 40 trillion! And China up to 77 TRILLION! 1st. China 2nd. USA 3rd. and very close India. Data given my Goldman Sachs himself!

India is on its way to being Neo-Mauryan empire! Which had 33% of the worlds GDP.
China on its way to Neo-Ming Dynasty! Which had 29% of the worlds GDP! lol

Watch

jacobtheindoamerican-albums-stuff-picture3209-india-gdp-2050.jpg

These are assumption because of current trends though.. :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please explain the title?
How can we use their infrastructure?
Did you mean to say we can learn from their Infra projects?

Anyways, I was really impressed when I saw the Pakistan road pics in Wikipedia.

Also we both have very long way to go in terms of Infrastructure as compared to developed nations.

Can someone please explain the title?
How can we use their infrastructure?
Did you mean to say we can learn from their Infra projects?

Anyways, I was really impressed when I saw the Pakistan road pics in Wikipedia.

Also we both have very long way to go in terms of Infrastructure as compared to developed nations.

He just meant we can learn from their infrastructure projects :cheers:

Well.. infrastructure as someone pointed out is a holistic collection of various support system developed to help grow one's economy and not just pertaining to roads. There is a major fundamental difference in the road infrastructure requirements for both the countries...

It is a much more challenging job for India since its major economical centers are spread out all over the country ... hence to connect all of them in the most effective manner is a much bigger task. Refer to the maps below.
Pakistan_Nationalhighways.PNG

Renumbered_National_Highways_map_of_India_%28Schematic%29.jpg

Cheap and derogatory statement that clearly shows no grip on logic.
:cheers:

Go To Defence Forum India,TOI or Rediff and You will Find Hundreds Of Equally Cheap and Derogatory Remarks Regarding Our Beloved Country By Your Fellow Country Trolls

Firstly the article is from year 2010.
And again it's selective....if 400 km of good road can make pakistan the best infrastructure country in south asia then i wonder where does india's yamuna expressway,mumbai-pune expressway or golden quadrilateral goes?

The reason of such journalism is that people are so fed up of negative news from pak that they even embrace a bit of overblown positiveness for a bit of change ;)

Shareing of infrastructure is a bit far off thing at present - unless our core understanding is same

With out Acknowledgement

1) Kashmir is disputed
2) No hand of An Pakistani Gov/Military in Mumbai
3) Access to Militatants for investigation by Pakistani
police/intelligence

Obviously with above issue setteled the potential of cooperation is endless - beyond imagination

Kashmir is not disputed
Pakistanis involved in Mumbai
Access for investigation will not be given

Back
Top Bottom