What's new

India Could Use Pakistan’s Infrastructure

I am still trying to find out how exactly can India use our infrastructure and for what purpose? What has the title of the thread go to do with the motor way in Pakistan?

For Pakistanis infrastucture means roads, roads and roads.

That too few roads that are made for military purposes and that too in some elite part of their country.

ROADS is all not what lies in the infra. U have to agree that they have better roads than us. (Deemed superpower). That all roads leads to place of destination.

I will appreciate if anyone can upload pics.

World over Infrastructure means:

- Roads

- Railways

- Airports

- Seaports

- Electricity

- Public Transport

to name a few.

Our rail transport is pathetic but we have some of the best airports, road network and Gawadar will be a very modern seaport.

And India have:

- Better and bigger Airports then Pakistan

- Better power supply then Pakistan

- Better and bigger Seaport then Pakistan

- We have better highways and expressways then Pakistan.

Pakistan has few roads that are made in some elite areas and for military purposes.

Also, pakistan is underdeveloped country very low amount of vehicles and traffic that's why some of them are in better shape.

India have large number of population, traffic and more and more vehicles that's why they have more wear and tear.

See this is not about comparison as I said before. If I wanted to, I would have done between India and China. This is about using their Infra, if not now but may be later. Neways, i see the fate of this thread. Sorry for posting.

Our rail transport is pathetic but we have some of the best airports, road network and Gawadar will be a very modern seaport.

Airports:rofl::rofl: do you have something even closer to Delhi's IGI airport??????????

Forget about Gwadar we are not talking about future, because if i start posting about future you will be in deep pain.

Our single port JLNP has 10 times the combined capacity of pakistan and if you just google our Cochin port or Port of Pipavav to get a hint.

See.....

I knew this gonna Happen....

Justin Joseph in full scale of I got a bigger dick competition.....

sir,

plz try to understand or still behave

My point is simple that the article is talking about infrastructure but Pakistan don't have better infrastructure then India.

Even the article says about roads only.

And every sincere person will understand that its not troll but a genuine discussion.

And i don't want to derail this thread that's why i have not posted any pics.

aaj joseph bhai full mood mein hai.....arey koi growler,batman wagairah ko bulao..... :)

You didn't posted picture because you knew their are thousands of pitures are waiting from our side....!

BTW @Mods: If a troll like JJ can be unbanned (it is not the first time) then why Xmustiiji70 is still banned??:undecided:

Airports:rofl::rofl: do you have something even closer to Delhi's IGI airport??????????

Forget about Gwadar we are not talking about future, because if i start posting about future you will be in deep pain.

Our single port JLNP has 10 times the combined capacity of pakistan and if you just google our Cochin port or Port of Pipavav to get a hint.

It is clear now what your intentions are and clearly i wasted by time by replying to you so consider this as last while i am not interested in your delhi IGI airport because we are not here to measure whos got a bigger dick, but rest assured Allama Iqbal international and Jinnah international are not your every day airports belonging to a third world country.

Here:

Allama Iqbal International Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jinnah International Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On a side note Its Indians who are appreciating Pakistani infrastructure and not the other way round.

sir,

plz try to understand or still behave

My point is simple that the article is talking about infrastructure but Pakistan don't have better infrastructure then India.

Even the article says about roads only.

And every sincere person will understand that its not troll but a genuine discussion.

Wasn't that you JJ

How could we use that don't exist at all.

Wasn't that you

Never mind mjnaushad, his intentions are clear. Some people have a hard time adjusting to certain facts, that there worst enemy who is always portrayed as a failed state can be ahead of them in certain fields even if that means roads.

The Hindu : Arts / Magazine : With love from across the border

With love from across the border:

16SMHINDOL1_116011f.jpg

Zeb and Haniya.

HINDOL SENGUPTA
The roads :

Yes. Yes, you read right. The roads. I used to live in Mumbai and now I live in Delhi and, yes, I think good roads are a great, mammoth, gargantuan luxury! Face it, when did you last see a good road in India? Like a really smooth road. Drivable, wide, nicely built and long, yawning, stretching so far that you want zip on till eternity and loosen the gears and let the car fly. A road without squeeze or bump or gaping holes that pop up like blood-dripping kitchen knives in Ramsay Brothers films. When did you last see such roads? Pakistan is full of such roads. Driving on the motorway between Islamabad and Lahore, I thought of the Indian politician who ruled a notorious —, one could almost say viciously — potholed state and spoke of turning the roads so smooth that they would resemble the cheeks of Hema Malini. They remained as dented as the face of Frankenstein's monster. And here, in Pakistan, I was travelling on roads that — well, how can one now avoid this? — were as smooth as Hema Malini's cheeks! Pakistani roads are broad and smooth and almost entirely, magically, pot hole free. How do they do it; this country that is ostensibly so far behind in economic growth compared to India? But they do and one of my most delightful experiences in Pakistan has been travelling on its fabulous roads. No wonder the country is littered with SUVs — Pakistan has the roads for such cars! Even in tiny Bajaur in the North West frontier province, hard hit by the Taliban, and a little more than a frontier post, the roads were smoother than many I know in India. Even Bajaur has a higher road density than India! If there is one thing we should learn from the Pakistanis, it is how to build roads. And oh, another thing, no one throws beer bottles or trash on the highways and motorways.

And oh, here's the best thing. Indian rupee is worth almost double the Pakistani rupee, so everything is at a 50 percent discount. Naturally, I love Pakistan!

:cheers:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom