What's new

India China Border: Chinese military positions

Traditionally Chinese Members are not so idiots, are you sure your Chinese or their Cheer leader:partay:.

As for killing , War can only started by men, it never finishes as Planned..
You know the power of India.So you dare not answer my question directly.
A poor baby elephant.:-)
Modern warfare is not a war between men.Technology and industry are fundamental to war.
If the war fails, modi will step down.
Congress party will agree to any Beijing demands.The war will end.
Of course,I would rather see modi's surrender.There's no better publicity than this.

Modern warfare is not a war between men.Technology and industry are fundamental to war.
Of course,I would rather see modi's surrender.There's no better publicity than this.
haha it will take a lot more than chinese to make him step down. But I like how you fear him, nice you should fear him

haha it will take a lot more than chinese to make him step down. But I like how you fear him, nice you should fear him
Modi is as sharp as a knife.But I'm not afraid of him.Because India has a congress party.They're like scabbard.
A member of the Gujarat BJP attacked Rahul Gandhi.It looks like Modi is scared.:no:

Modi is as sharp as a knife.But I'm not afraid of him.Because India has a congress party.They're like scabbard.
A member of the Gujarat BJP attacked Rahul Gandhi.It looks like Modi is scared.:no:
Be ready for the next 15 yrs of BJP. :agree:
here bookmark my post for future reference

Be ready for the next 15 yrs of BJP. :agree:
here bookmark my post for future reference
bookmark,Let me see India's democracy.
But if India loses the war.That's hard to say.

Last edited:
bookmark,Let me see India's democracy.
But if India loses the war.That's hard to say.
Only the yellow race can play Siegfried.
You dont have to see India's anything. First grow a pair of balls and declare war on India, we are still waiting

You dont have to see India's anything. First grow a pair of balls and declare war on India, we are still waiting
Yah, one of your balls in Chinese clutches, another one was grabbed but released. :rofl:. Do you feel the pain?

Kiddo its other way around, if China is humiliated in this standoff, Xi will certainly go so will many other politburo members:partay:

Kiddo its other way around, if China is humiliated in this standoff, Xi will certainly go so will many other politburo members:partay:
Look my previous statement.You're still dreaming.

Kiddo War is not video games, you don't get second chance...
The Chinese plan has already been completed.
But The United States gives China the option:If PLA attack India.China will lose north Korea.
I think China's leaders will continue to negotiate with trump.
Keep watching the news.:coffee:
There are a lot of countries at Asian gaming tables.I hate this bookmaker(USA):disagree:.I hate this loan shark(Russia).:disagree:

The Chinese plan has already been completed.
But The United States gives China the option:If PLA attack India.China will lose north Korea.
I think China's leaders will continue to negotiate with trump.
Keep watching the news.:coffee:
There are a lot of countries at Asian gaming tables.I hate this bookmaker(USA):disagree:.I hate this loan shark(Russia).:disagree:

Stop talking like ostrich , US or Russia cant dictate country like CHINA. Hopefully there is sensible people in Politburo and PLA who knows what WAR means, what affect it could have on nation particularly families..

Stop talking like ostrich , US or Russia cant dictate country like CHINA. Hopefully there is sensible people in Politburo and PLA who knows what WAR means, what affect it could have on nation particularly families..

Dude it will be almost like US versus Iraq in GW2.

China will dominate the air(India has no answer to J-20) and just keep bombarding Indian troops, airbases and other strategic assets like bridges with bombs and missiles.

Losses will be like 100:1 in favour of the Chinese. Yes China may lose 100 or so people but India will lose many 10's of thousands in a war.

I am flabergasted at how delusional India is being. India simply has no cards to play. Even in IOR, IN cannot do anything to Chinese merchant ships as the Type-93B SSN and China's numerous anti-ship ballistic missiles will sink any Indian ship that dares to stop Chinese trade vessels.

Dude it will be almost like US versus Iraq in GW2.

China will dominate the air(India has no answer to J-20) and just keep bombarding Indian troops, airbases and other strategic assets like bridges with bombs and missiles.

Losses will be like 100:1 in favour of the Chinese. Yes China may lose 100 or so people but India will lose many 10's of thousands in a war.

I am flabergasted at how delusional India is being. India simply has no cards to play. Even in IOR, IN cannot do anything to Chinese merchant ships as the Type-93B SSN and China's numerous anti-ship ballistic missiles will sink any Indian ship that dares to stop Chinese trade vessels.

Yes exactly.. why not Somalia...When Chinese Alien forces invade India with superman, they will just obliterate Indians with gamma rays emitting from eyes...:rofl::rofl:

Yes exactly.. why not Somalia...When Chinese Alien forces invade India with superman, they will just obliterate Indians with gamma rays emitting from eyes...:rofl::rofl:
And do not forget about the hydrogen cyanide and sarin cocktail farts from their anus, resulting from the consumption of chuha dum and dog biryani. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom