What's new

India China Border: Chinese military positions

@Misay - I have been to China, and also have numerous people that migrated from China (parents of friends and neighbors) nearby. Let's just say that the places I've been to in China are not limited to the tourist haunts of Shaghai, Xi'an, Beijing, Suzhou etc. Even within Shanghai and Xi'an I have talked to people that understand freedom and what they miss.

The shame however is as the younger generation grow up, they know less and less about living free and what their bondage is in reality

you really cannot be a Han if you wrote that.
Bhai,

If you have been to China, you would have known how big the gap is between China and India, don't even compare the touristy areas. Compare the well being of the average Chinese. You would have known the consuming power of the average CHinese, their aspirations for a better life and their aversion to political change. You would also realize there is actually a lot of freedom in Chinese media, except you can't outright urge for the overthrow of the government, but corruption and debate on a lot of topic is actually lively and promoted. I doubt you can read or speak Chinese, you might interact but you do not understand. No different from a tourist visiting China. I cannot say I know Indians, but I work with them on a daily basis, I know their cultural inclinations, the bullshits and lies they tell. I have also been to India, this is where I can see how shitty India actually is. And you KNOW IT. :rofl:

Bhai,

If you have been to China, you would have known how big the gap is between China and India, don't even compare the touristy areas. Compare the well being of the average Chinese. You would have known the consuming power of the average CHinese, their aspirations for a better life and their aversion to political change. You would also realize there is actually a lot of freedom in Chinese media, except you can't outright urge for the overthrow of the government, but corruption and debate on a lot of topic is actually lively and promoted. I doubt you can read or speak Chinese, you might interact but you do not understand. No different from a tourist visiting China. I cannot say I know Indians, but I work with them on a daily basis, I know their cultural inclinations, the bullshits and lies they tell. I have also been to India, this is where I can see how shitty India actually is. And you KNOW IT. :rofl:

when the cpc tells you where to live, what all you can and cannot do, how many kids you can have, which of you gets to be ccp member etc...yeah sure. What I did find is that there are still some in China who understand their plight and hate the fact they are little more than well fed animals. It's a shame.

when the cpc tells you where to live, what all you can and cannot do, how many kids you can have, which of you gets to be ccp member etc...yeah sure. What I did find is that there are still some in China who understand their plight and hate the fact they are little more than well fed animals. It's a shame.

The CPC does not tell me where to live, there are a billion Chinese, CPC cannot control where a billion Chinese lives. The hukou system was designed to reduce the sudden massive inflow of migrants into cities, that's why we don't have slums like India. It is a system designed to have gradual migrations to tier 1 cities and encourages urbanization at tier 3-4 cities. If I can prove that I can sustain myself in a particular city, buying property and having employment, I can easily change my hukou to that area. Therefore, I am not overburdening the social support system of a particular city. Unlike India, we actually plan and do things systematically. Not slum dog style ok! :rofl:

I can have 2 kids and previously 1 kid, India tried to do the same thing, and it failed, that's why today you are going to overtake China in the next 5 years. Good luck on the demographic dividend bhai. :lol:

If we are well fed animals? What are Indians? Starving free roaming cows? :rofl:

@Misay - I have been to China, and also have numerous people that migrated from China (parents of friends and neighbors) nearby. Let's just say that the places I've been to in China are not limited to the tourist haunts of Shaghai, Xi'an, Beijing, Suzhou etc. Even within Shanghai and Xi'an I have talked to people that understand freedom and what they miss.

The shame however is as the younger generation grow up, they know less and less about living free and what their bondage is in reality
you really cannot be a Han if you wrote that.

I'm confused by your “living free”? maybe I don't know living free either.
Could you explain me that how free in india? so that I can compare with China, and discuss with you.

Chinese military positions are in Global Times and Chinese newspapers. Total waste army.

Could you explain me that how free in india? so that I can compare with China, and discuss with you.
The very first example of living free is that I can choose how many baby's I want to have...so how about if we start from there?? Look...every system has it's benefits and flaws...denying flaws or over blowing flaws of other system wont change anything...you may feel you are free citizen in China however the kind of freedom I am exposed to, I will find it suffocating...similarly the kind of pace at which change is brought in China might look alien to me...and you will find it suffocating here...no?

The very first example of living free is that I can choose how many baby's I want to have...so how about if we start from there?? Look...every system has it's benefits and flaws...denying flaws or over blowing flaws of other system wont change anything...you may feel you are free citizen in China however the kind of freedom I am exposed to, I will find it suffocating...similarly the kind of pace at which change is brought in China might look alien to me...and you will find it suffocating here...no?
western governments always criticized China about this policy ,in fact,this policy was already canceled last year. So even with your standard Chinese citizens are free now.
In fact, this one child policy is only obeyed in cities, most farmers didn't follow this rules.
And one question for you, does India have one child policy or some kind of family planning?

The CPC does not tell me where to live, there are a billion Chinese, CPC cannot control where a billion Chinese lives. The hukou system was designed to reduce the sudden massive inflow of migrants into cities, that's why we don't have slums like India. It is a system designed to have gradual migrations to tier 1 cities and encourages urbanization at tier 3-4 cities. If I can prove that I can sustain myself in a particular city, buying property and having employment, I can easily change my hukou to that area. Therefore, I am not overburdening the social support system of a particular city. Unlike India, we actually plan and do things systematically. Not slum dog style ok! :rofl:

I can have 2 kids and previously 1 kid, India tried to do the same thing, and it failed, that's why today you are going to overtake China in the next 5 years. Good luck on the demographic dividend bhai. :lol:

If we are well fed animals? What are Indians? Starving free roaming cows? :rofl:

Hanji, you just proved what I said about you guys know nothing about freedom, in your this very post. Guess what you do not know cannot hurt you and like the well fed cattle, you cannot miss it. ENjoy.

BJ - it is too fundamental a concept that I doubt if it can be learnt by a few mins effort on a Pakistani military site such as this. Perhaps you could talk to some people in Hong Kong (above the age of 30)

Hanji, you just proved what I said about you guys know nothing about freedom, in your this very post. Guess what you do not know cannot hurt you and like the well fed cattle, you cannot miss it. ENjoy.
Yes my Hindi bhai, what you do not know cannot hurt you. Like the starving cattle tethered to the Hindu chain, or that retarded stunted kid looking at the well fed Brahmin lecturing on 'freedom'. Ignorance is bliss afterall.

western governments always criticized China about this policy ,in fact,this policy was already canceled last year. So even with your standard Chinese citizens are free now.
In fact, this one child policy is only obeyed in cities, most farmers didn't follow this rules.
And one question for you, does India have one child policy or some kind of family planning?
Family planning is encouraged, not forced..as in democracy you can't....this is the difference i am trying to portray here...also when western countries criticize China...then they do it as per their version of freedom/system...i am sure China also does the same...no?

Yes my Hindi bhai, what you do not know cannot hurt you. Like the starving cattle tethered to the Hindu chain, or that retarded stunted kid looking at the well fed Brahmin lecturing on 'freedom'. Ignorance is bliss afterall.

and once again you prove the chini urge to copy and duplicate. Please, stop repeating what I said

Back
Top Bottom