What's new

India China Border: Chinese military positions

neither Han nor warrior you. just petty.
http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/xwfw_665399/s2510_665401/t1488261.shtml

Q: Could you tell us that how many Chinese soldiers are still deployed at the Dong Lang area?

A: This is a very specific question. What I can tell you is that The Chinese border troops continue with their patrols and stationing in the Dong Lang area. China will adjust and deploy its military resources in accordance with the need of guarding the border and the situation on the ground.

:china:

http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/xwfw_665399/s2510_665401/t1488261.shtml

Q: Could you tell us that how many Chinese soldiers are still deployed at the Dong Lang area?

A: This is a very specific question. What I can tell you is that The Chinese border troops continue with their patrols and stationing in the Dong Lang area. China will adjust and deploy its military resources in accordance with the need of guarding the border and the situation on the ground.

:china:

Sure, they need something to do, let them patrol all they want. Now that the road construction equipment is gone, they can even play video games.

Sure, they need something to do, let them patrol all they want. Now that the road construction equipment is gone, they can even play video games.

Bhai, rhetoric aside, they are not just 'patrolling', they are stationed there now. :rofl:. You essentially handed us a reason to change the status quo from patrolling to permanent station, Modi just militarize the whole Doklam area.

Today is the 3rd day, and your MEA is still awfully silent on this. I wonder why?:enjoy: So where is the proof the machines were removed? Indian media as usual? I just gave you official statements stating road construction will continue and yet India withdrew unilaterally.

Bhai, rhetoric aside, they are not just 'patrolling', they are stationed there now. :rofl:. You essentially handed us a reason to change the status quo from patrolling to permanent station, Modi just militarize the whole Doklam area.

Today is the 3rd day, and your MEA is still awfully silent on this. I wonder why?:enjoy: So where is the proof the machines were removed? Indian media as usual? I just gave you official statements stating road construction will continue and yet India withdrew unilaterally.

As silly as you sound may be I can knock some sense into you - it is tough but I will try just one more time: former FS Sibal said it succinctly - the Chinese are screaming because they got wounded and the wounded always cry loud. If that is too difficult for you to decode, you're either Pakistani or a manufacturing defect. Either case, I've wasted enough time trying to coach you.

Because in my experience, Chinese have better brains than what you exhibit.

As silly as you sound may be I can knock some sense into you - it is tough but I will try just one more time: former FS Sibal said it succinctly - the Chinese are screaming because they got wounded and the wounded always cry loud. If that is too difficult for you to decode, you're either Pakistani or a manufacturing defect. Either case, I've wasted enough time trying to coach you.

Because in my experience, Chinese have better brains than what you exhibit.
Okkkkk.....we got wounded? And you ran? :rofl:

Just in, second confrimation of permanent troop stationed at Doklam near Doka La.

http://eng.mod.gov.cn/news/2017-08/31/content_4790490.htm

Question: What role did the Chinese military play in resolving the Dong Lang incident? What measures will the military take to safeguard national sovereignty as well as national interests and rights?

Answer: Since the Dong Lang incident happened, the Chinese military has closely monitored the development of the situation. Not a single moment have we forgotten our responsibility of safeguarding our motherland and upholding peace. Not in a single moment have we relented in our targeted preparation for military struggle. We took on-site emergency response measures, strengthened border control, pushed forward operational deployment and enhanced targeted training so as to firmly safeguard territorial integrity, national sovereignty and our legitimate rights and interests. At the same time, through military diplomacy and border defense exchange channels, we lodged numerous representations with the Indian military and played an important role for the proper settlement of the Dong Lang incident. The Chinese military will continue to carry out its missions and responsibilities, beef up patrol and troop station in the Dong Lang area and resolutely safeguard national sovereignty and security.:rofl:

Question: The spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said the other day that the Chinese border defense troops continued with patrolling and stationing in the Dong Lang area. Could you tell us how they would do that specifically?

Answer: Dong Lang is China’s inherent territory. We will never give up each inch of the beautiful mountains and rivers of our motherland. The Chinese armed forces will firmly carry out its sacred mission of safeguarding territorial sovereignty and protect every inch of the land in the Dong Lang area.

good - you're making some progress. Now for the last part - read slowly - China withdrew the equipment. End of story.
Rhetorics aside. From my other replies.

I realise something new.

I am so stupid, Doklam and Doklam plateau are two different things, China wanted to own Doklam not just the plateau, the road till Doka La essentially already covers the whole Doklam plateau. When we station troops there, we have de-facto control of Doklam plateau. Strategically, it was the plateau that mattered, the last big piece of flat land there facing Siliguri. Use google 3D, the plateau area is only at the top left quarter of Doklam, the rest are essentially river valleys with no strategic use.

Map from Indian analyst

Doklam%2BPlateau-3.jpg

Map from Chinese MOFA
china-sikkim-border-1.jpg

Just in, second confrimation of permanent troop stationed at Doklam near Doka La.

http://eng.mod.gov.cn/news/2017-08/31/content_4790490.htm

Question: What role did the Chinese military play in resolving the Dong Lang incident? What measures will the military take to safeguard national sovereignty as well as national interests and rights?

Answer: Since the Dong Lang incident happened, the Chinese military has closely monitored the development of the situation. Not a single moment have we forgotten our responsibility of safeguarding our motherland and upholding peace. Not in a single moment have we relented in our targeted preparation for military struggle. We took on-site emergency response measures, strengthened border control, pushed forward operational deployment and enhanced targeted training so as to firmly safeguard territorial integrity, national sovereignty and our legitimate rights and interests. At the same time, through military diplomacy and border defense exchange channels, we lodged numerous representations with the Indian military and played an important role for the proper settlement of the Dong Lang incident. The Chinese military will continue to carry out its missions and responsibilities, beef up patrol and troop station in the Dong Lang area and resolutely safeguard national sovereignty and security.:rofl:

Question: The spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said the other day that the Chinese border defense troops continued with patrolling and stationing in the Dong Lang area. Could you tell us how they would do that specifically?

Answer: Dong Lang is China’s inherent territory. We will never give up each inch of the beautiful mountains and rivers of our motherland. The Chinese armed forces will firmly carry out its sacred mission of safeguarding territorial sovereignty and protect every inch of the land in the Dong Lang area.

bla bla bla

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom