What's new

India China Border: Chinese military positions

Yes exactly.. why not Somalia...When Chinese Alien forces invade India with superman, they will just obliterate Indians with gamma rays emitting from eyes...:rofl::rofl:

Funny to see Indian internet warriors finding this funny, when Indian troops in the area are under severe mental stress at the thought of being maimed or killed at any time.

:disagree:

Dude it will be almost like US versus Iraq in GW2.
Why Iraq, why not Somalia?? :D
China will dominate the air(India has no answer to J-20)
Ahhh, the alien drone aka J 20, why they had to run to the Ruskies for the Su 35BMs I keep wondering. :rofl:
and just keep bombarding Indian troops, airbases and other strategic assets like bridges with bombs and missiles.
And where are they gonna take off from once we obliterate their forward air fields with our Prithvi 3s and K 15s, both of which we have got in hundreds??
Losses will be like 100:1 in favour of the Chinese. Yes China may lose 100 or so people but India will lose many 10's of thousands in a war.
This is why kids you shouldn't smoke hashish!!Abbe chutye, it's not some COD game we are talking about!!If your PLA tries to cross the Himalayas this time, it will be their end.We dominate the heights and the passes, it will be a fucking turkey shoot this time.
I am flabergasted at how delusional India is being.
Is it now??Or is it because how much of a chicken shiit your dragon daddy came out to be??
India simply has no cards to play.
We won't play with cards, we are gonna fucking burn their cards and then shove the ashes in their mouths, just wait and watch.
Even in IOR, IN cannot do anything to Chinese merchant ships as the Type-93B SSN
You mean the orchestra drums, yeah, our P8Is are really hungry, just send them.
and China's numerous anti-ship ballistic missiles will sink any Indian ship that dares to stop Chinese trade vessels.
Nothing but terror weapons, with no real life value.

Why Iraq, why not Somalia?? :D

Ahhh, the alien drone aka J 20, why they had to run to the Ruskies for the Su 35BMs I keep wondering. :rofl:

And where are they gonna take off from once we obliterate their forward air fields with our Prithvi 3s and K 15s, both of which we have got in hundreds??

This is why kids you shouldn't smoke hashish!!Abbe chutye, it's not some COD game we are talking about!!If your PLA tries to cross the Himalayas this time, it will be their end.We dominate the heights and the passes, it will be a fucking turkey shoot this time.

Is it now??Or is it because how much of a chicken shiit your dragon daddy came out to be??

We won't play with cards, we are gonna fucking burn their cards and then shove the ashes in their mouths, just wait and watch.

You mean the orchestra drums, yeah, our P8Is are really hungry, just send them.

Nothing but terror weapons, with no real life value.

Dude, you have 28 negative ratings.

:rofl:

You know the power of India.So you dare not answer my question directly.
A poor baby elephant.:-)
Modern warfare is not a war between men.Technology and industry are fundamental to war.
If the war fails, modi will step down.
Congress party will agree to any Beijing demands.The war will end.
Of course,I would rather see modi's surrender.There's no better publicity than this.

If modi fails he would step down if chinese communist party fails then the entire chinese economy and society would collapse and there would be chaos in china, India would have the last laugh in this.

Stop talking like ostrich , US or Russia cant dictate country like CHINA. Hopefully there is sensible people in Politburo and PLA who knows what WAR means, what affect it could have on nation particularly families..
It's funny.I saw the Chinese ambassador attend the Arbor Day activity in India.Shit news.

If modi fails he would step down if chinese communist party fails then the entire chinese economy and society would collapse and there would be chaos in china, India would have the last laugh in this.
LOL,Based on the number of Indian engineers and scientists.I think you should be wake up.

Funny to see Indian internet warriors finding this funny, when Indian troops in the area are under severe mental stress at the thought of being maimed or killed at any time.

:disagree:
Where did you get the news?British NEWS?
Chinese front-line reporters said the same thing.:pop:On his social networking site.

It's funny.I saw the Chinese ambassador attend the Arbor Day activity in India.Shit news.

LOL,Based on the number of Indian engineers and scientists.I think you should be wake up.

Where did you get the news?British NEWS?
Chinese front-line reporters said the same thing.:pop:On his social networking site.

What the collapse of china under CCP got to do with indian engineers and scientists?

What the collapse of china under CCP got to do with indian engineers and scientists?
LOL,If the Indian caste system disappeared.I might think the CCP would step down.
Do you think India's conditions can rise?Indian engineers and scientists not enough to make the country a superpower.
If keep peace.It also takes 20 years of talent accumulation.But I don't think India can keep its peace.

LOL,If the Indian caste system disappeared.I might think the CCP would step down.
Do you think India's conditions can rise?Indian engineers and scientists not enough to make the country a superpower.
If keep peace.It also takes 20 years of talent accumulation.But I don't think India can keep its peace.

India does not have to be a superpower to be respected, it is already respected in the world unlike china which has to beg for respect from the world.

India does not have to be a superpower to be respected, it is already respected in the world unlike china which has to beg for respect from the world.
9ffa44dab6fd52667f4b80f6a118972bd50736a6.jpg

Where is India?:undecided:

@Misay - I have been to China, and also have numerous people that migrated from China (parents of friends and neighbors) nearby. Let's just say that the places I've been to in China are not limited to the tourist haunts of Shaghai, Xi'an, Beijing, Suzhou etc. Even within Shanghai and Xi'an I have talked to people that understand freedom and what they miss.

The shame however is as the younger generation grow up, they know less and less about living free and what their bondage is in reality

And that's why you are going to overtake China in population within this 5-10 years. Congratulations bhai! More freedom to starving kids and poverty. Jai Hind!

you really cannot be a Han if you wrote that.

Back
Top Bottom