What's new

India China Border: Chinese military positions

Tht's what I just said, the GOI headed by Indira wanted to do it, but failed.

Good. Tyranny should fail.
What does that tell you? Indian people exercised their rights and rejected tyranny. And that's exactly what Chinese people should also do to return to proper human life and freedom of thoughts and actions.

What does that tell you? Indian people exercised their rights and rejected tyranny. And that's exactly what Chinese people should also do to return to proper human life and freedom of thoughts and actions.
And that's why you are going to overtake China in population within this 5-10 years. Congratulations bhai! More freedom to starving kids and poverty. Jai Hind!

My view point india and china war sution in case possible both country not benefit only loss of lives but benefit for USA AND japan .SO BRICS country avoid this war and nose cut usa .

In that case you should go back to your pre-escalation location ASAP. Whats the delay?
My view point india and china war sution in case possible both country not benefit only loss of lives but benefit for USA AND japan .SO BRICS country avoid this war and nose cut usa .

An Indian says that Chinese people lack freedom.Apparently you haven't been to China.
Chaos and freedom.Order and dictatorship.Indians don't understand the difference.
In my eyes,Chaos and disorder in India.Except for the movie from Bollywood.
Chinese are not good at English(Including me)
But it doesn't mean we're not free.

I'm sorry.China needs war.Your media didn't tell you about the bloody history of the silk road.The huns,The Turkish.
Before the opening of the silk road.We will dismember an empire as a sacrifice. India's weight is sufficient.
中国有个成语,叫杀鸡儆猴。China wants to kill India and show it to the world.Just like the europeans smashed champagne on the bow before they set sail.
If you know Chinese history.You know it's fate.India should be glorified.The Turkish empire and Hun Empire is Powerful country.China has acknowledged India's strength.
我这样古月扯,同月包别怪。三泰虎别车专,口下口下A3

I'm sorry.China needs war.Your media didn't tell you about the bloody history of the silk road.The huns,The Turkish.
Before the opening of the silk road.We will dismember an empire as a sacrifice. India's weight is sufficient.
中国有个成语,叫杀鸡儆猴。China wants to kill India and show it to the world.Just like the europeans smashed champagne on the bow before they set sail.
If you know Chinese history.You know it's fate.India should be glorified.The Turkish empire and Hun Empire is Powerful country.China has acknowledged India's strength.
我这样古月扯,同月包别怪。三泰虎别车专,口下口下A3

Problem with Chinese kids now-a-days playing with video games they think they will come and kill everyone and humiliate us and walk like victor.

To be honest,Indians are lazy, we don't wish to fight till we are pushed to wall. But once we do we punch so much force the person is knocked of the high horse.

Threatening with ASEAN countries and getting away with it, Chinese kids should realize this is altogether different ball game, there will no winners only losers..

I don't want to sound rude, but neither India nor Pakistan has a history of being able expand infrastructure in a massive way.

The is the same argument of SCS all over again, we don't built and build fast because we are aggresive, we are jus so much better and richer than you guys are. This applies to all manners of infrastructure all over China and the world.

if this the only road china is building and this quickly, that would support your argument, but based on Chinas history, it is nothing out of the ordinary.

This is exactly why we are better, we don't need your stats to be fake, we don't need your army to be weak, we don't need your country to be in anarchy. No matter how good you think you are we are just that much better.
Oh really !! Comolades all think alike like zombies . Right now IA is farting on PLA nose and they are helpless . I'm sure you are better than us in empty retorics

Oh really !! Comolades all think alike like zombies . Right now IA is farting on PLA nose and they are helpless . I'm sure you are better than us in empty retorics
Except all my claims of infrastructure achievements can be proven with facts. Your farting tactics, not so much. But since I'm the one with all the rhetoric, I'll concede this battle.

Problem with Chinese kids now-a-days playing with video games they think they will come and kill everyone and humiliate us and walk like victor.

To be honest,Indians are lazy, we don't wish to fight till we are pushed to wall. But once we do we punch so much force the person is knocked of the high horse.

Threatening with ASEAN countries and getting away with it, Chinese kids should realize this is altogether different ball game, there will no winners only losers..
The game began in 2007.China has been preparing for a decade.
You tell me China won't win.
You can search the news in 2007.Maybe you can see the signs.Congress party is a good party in China.:rofl:
If we tame the BJP. India will be China's Mexico.All the costs are worth it.

The game began in 2007.China has been preparing for a decade.
You tell me China won't win.
You can search the news in 2007.Maybe you can see the signs.Congress party is a good party in China.:rofl:
If we tame the BJP. India will be China's Mexico.All the costs are worth it.
Before dreaming about Mexico understand why are you risking for it, it could turn out in some decades your children may read once your country had potential to become superpower and then one bad move dashed all hopes:partay:

Before dreaming about Mexico understand why are you risking for it, it could turn out in some decades your children may read once your country had potential to become superpower and then one bad move dashed all hopes:partay:
lol.Killing a baby elephant is surely less expensive than killing an adult elephant.This is common sense.
Can an Indian tusk Pierce a dragon's scales?How long is that?(Missile range)How sharp is it?(Scope of damage)
I will witness it in China.:welcome:

lol.Killing a baby elephant is surely less expensive than killing an adult elephant.This is common sense.
Can an Indian tusk Pierce a dragon's scales?How long is that?(Missile range)How sharp is it?(Scope of damage)
I will witness it in China.:welcome:

Traditionally Chinese Members are not so idiots, are you sure your Chinese or their Cheer leader:partay:.

As for killing , War can only started by men, it never finishes as Planned..

Back
Top Bottom