What's new

India Can Export Fighter Planes, Missiles, Says DRDO Chief

That makes you an idiot, now buff off.
but.jpg

2. don't get mad :D LCA does not have PESA or AESA, thrust vector, its highest speed is mach 1.8, can carry less weapon loads than other counterparts etc

And what property out of these is critical for dog fight? :lol:

actually,most countries don't mind if the exported country is a favorable one.lets say,take example of potential export targets...Vietnam,Philippines,Afghanistan,Bhutan,Nepal,Myanmar(may be),Syechelles,Maldives etc.none of these are any threat to USA and they'll barely bother if GE sells few dozens of engines more.but then again,they have some laws regarding exported equipment which might prove a lil hurdle.but they bend so many rules for us,we'd not bet much on it.

topic.....

great news.I'm smelling few orders from Vietnam.Pragati Missile and Akash probably.

Philippines KAI FA-50 ordered.

Afghanistan potential candidate of F-16s.

Vietnam more Flankers.

Myanmar looking to get even more Mig-29 Fulcrums. [I won't even talk of FC-1 rumors]

Nepal/Bhutan are at peace they never wanted/interested in any Jets.

@BDforever

Philippines KAI FA-50 ordered.

Afghanistan potential candidate of F-16s.

Vietnam more Flankers.

Myanmar looking to get even more Mig-29 Fulcrums. [I won't even talk of FC-1 rumors]

Nepal/Bhutan are at peace they never wanted/interested in any Jets.

@BDforever

you missed my point.Flankers,Twin Engine Heavy fighter Jet.same goes for Mig-29.there is no news on Afghan AF procuring jets.Philippines got only 12 FA-50,which is light attack category.plus,who says Nepal and Bhutan doesn't need any Fighter Jets??but what they'll get is on which generally we've something to propose.

Testing and evaluation is one thing, How can India even talk about exporting any fighter jets until the LCA has been inducted into squadron service and made operational.

pehle banaa to lo moorkhon !!!!!
saale hawaii kiley banane chaley .....

I think first DRDO/HAL should stem all its efforts to induct Tejas-Mk2 in IAF in coming few years. Once done, then we can talk about exports. Still too early to talk about these things.

Only thing i know that JF-17 beaten F-16 in dog fight few years back, so it might have the support.

This is nice to see that...

Your comment is an example for Talking about F-22 and buying CHINA MAAL Chengdu J-7.

You are not leaving a single opportunity to curse LCA.

At least some similarity should be there between your action and words... :mad:

Testing and evaluation is one thing, How can India even talk about exporting any fighter jets until the LCA has been inducted into squadron service and made operational.

Even you don have 1% source code of JF-17, and still your are talking about export...

That doesn't mean we shouldn't talk about exports.PAKFA is not inducted in Russian forces yet it already have an export customer.

Even you don have 1% source code of JF-17, and still your are talking about export...
Your cheap shots aside, the JF-17 is operational in squadron service and flying combat sorties.
Get the drift.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom