What's new

India Can Export Fighter Planes, Missiles, Says DRDO Chief

I don't have to find an excuse, a single engine doesn't provide enough thrust to recover an aircraft from stall, which might happen because of high angle of attack. Read Cobra maneuver in this case.

Logic is a bitch, few people can afford.
tell me the function of tvc :rofl:

go check your self wanna be american LOL

is that ur excuse ?
No Mr go check out the Last batch 42 Mki Prices which we ordered go see how much it cost us its a Eye opener for you I think:p:p

tell me the function of tvc :rofl:

Lol, now you're behaving like a headless chicken. Tell me the sole purpose of thrust vectoring? And how you increase maneuverability of an aircraft and the role of high angle of attack in maneuverability of an aircraft?

Saab Draken had high angle of attack and increased maneuverability without any thrust vectoring, and had been seen doing Cobra maneuver. TVC was usually employed on platforms which couldn't generate enough lift, and high wing loading with decreases maneuverability of the aircraft.

Lol, now you're behaving like a headless chicken. Tell me the sole purpose of thrust vectoring? And how you increase maneuverability of an aircraft and the role of high angle of attack in maneuverability of an aircraft?

Saab Draken had high angle of attack and increased maneuverability without any thrust vectoring, and had been seen doing Cobra maneuver. TVC was usually employed on platforms which couldn't generate enough lift, and high wing loading with decreases maneuverability of the aircraft.
that is what i said, you need air frame, it is not about 1 engine or 2 engines :haha:
duh ahahahahah

Wow, Mr.Chander really needs to stop giving interviews....

Some one should tell every DRDO Chief "Baath Kam kiya karoo..... Kaam zyaada karooo" (even though this guy speak less than his predecessor)

not Mig 35 :D also keep it in mind that Jf-17mk3 might also come with tvc, AESA which will challenge Tejas :)

good try but failed.
Su 35: $40-$60 million
Mig 35: $30 million

you are talking about replacing Mig 21 of your own, others will not think like you
lol...the current cost of Su 30 mki is 65 millions...even if most of the part are manufactured and assembled in india....
tejas will be way cheaper..

Back
Top Bottom