What's new

India Can Export Fighter Planes, Missiles, Says DRDO Chief

we will offer u tejas ....its very potent weapon...
+ many missiles like akash, prithvi, brahmos....even now we have artillery ..u can buy it now ..it was tested just two days back...:D

i was saying on ur ,su 35 price comment...
my su 35 price comment was for skull and bones, he was pricing it about $100 million LOL

maneuverability, depends on tvc structure and JF-17's airframe

Again we come to square one, does the JF-17 airframe supports high angle of attack? And if you change the airframe structures to suit the aerodynamic requirement, it is not JF-17 anymore, as we know of.

Again we come to square one, does the JF-17 airframe supports high angle of attack? And if you change the airframe structures to suit the aerodynamic requirement, it is not JF-17 anymore, as we know of.
Only thing i know that JF-17 beaten F-16 in dog fight few years back, so it might have the support.

Only thing i know that JF-17 beaten F-16 in dog fight few years back, so it might have the support.

RAF Eurofighter Typhoons 'beaten by Pakistani F-16s' • The Register

So JF-17 must be better than Eurofighter, by Bangladeshi logic?

Unless you know on what avenues the fighter got defeated, who was the aggressor and who played on defense. In a training exercise i remember reading an article, Rafale was put against F-22s to defend a target. F-22s shot down 9 of 10 Rafales, but one Rafale sneaked past their defense and destroyed the simulated target. And hence, F-22s lost against Rafale. Care to know the full story before jumping like a, well Bangladeshi.

@Skull and Bones is right on the mark please if don't ignore my comment s just check out the price tag of last 42 Mki's we ordered.
last 42 mki is different than first version, mki went through further upgrades+ mki was build in India, now last 42 are coming from Russia.

RAF Eurofighter Typhoons 'beaten by Pakistani F-16s' • The Register

So JF-17 must be better than Eurofighter, by Bangladeshi logic?

Unless you know on what avenues the fighter got defeated, who was the aggressor and who played on defense. In a training exercise i remember reading an article, Rafale was put against F-22s to defend a target. F-22s shot down 9 of 10 Rafales, but one Rafale sneaked past their defense and destroyed the simulated target. And hence, F-22s lost against Rafale. Care to know the full story before jumping like a, well Bangladeshi.
ahahaha you are jumping too much, read my post again. wanna be american is so high :haha:

last 42 mki is different than first version, mki went through further upgrades+ mki was build in India, now last 42 are coming from Russia.

Su-30 MKI is receiving the upgrades which Su-35 already has. And we are not even getting the level of composites which Su-35 already has, neither the 3 axis TVC. Now guess the price.

ahahaha you are jumping too much, read my post again. wanna be american is so high :haha:

Any link to support your claim, or where i can read something about the engagement scenario?

Su-30 MKI is receiving the upgrades which Su-35 already has. And we are not even getting the level of composites which Su-35 already has, neither the 3 axis TVC. Now guess the price.
I am not guessing here, i am posting prices which are available :D

Any link to support your claim, or where i can read something about the engagement scenario?
ask pakistani members :D

As of now India cant even meet its own country defence needs, so they shouldnt even be thinking of exports at all for the moment.

55% of the defense apparatus used by our armed forces is indigenous. We're only offering to the world what we've built and inducted successfully into our military. Akash, Prahaar, Brahmos and the LCA are successful products that we've developed in house and I see absolutely no reason why we shouldn't export them.

Foray to South Korea signals arms export ambitions of India | Business Standard News

Though its good to be ambitious(which i believe the current government is, which is a good thing), you also have to be realistic and know your limits while striving to improve.

We know our limits. Thank You. We're not offering the stars as of now. We'll do that by 2025-2028 :D

claimed by prominent PDF pakistani think tank members 8-)

Men-at-work-Golf-Clap-Short-Charlie-Sheen-and-Emilio-Estevez.gif

What an elite answer by an elite member !!!!!!!

@BDforever

first,Tejas is a point defence fighter and its role is limited to Air patrol,point defence as well as limited frontline combat where IAF will use heavy frontline jets for probable a2a confrontation with priority.

second,don't compare it with JF-17.Griffo or KLJ-7,both are inferior in terms of almost every parameter against ELTA/M-2032.you really don't want that kind of radar when it is going to serve in the frontline.as per Block-II or III,let it come.even if they get AESA,as a single engine light jet,don't know how they'll manage to get a good radar,good payload and excellent T/W ratio as well as other fields which is applicable when they've to face opponent's heavy 2 engine fighters.as about cost,it is well within India's target.a good fighter jet within $30 mil.we don't need Mig-35 or any other heavy jets to perform light jet's role.

Men-at-work-Golf-Clap-Short-Charlie-Sheen-and-Emilio-Estevez.gif

What an elite answer by an elite member !!!!!!!
THANK_YOU.gif

which is applicable when they've to face opponent's heavy 2 engine fighters.as about cost,it is well within India's target.a good fighter jet within $30 mil.we don't need Mig-35 or any other heavy jets to perform light jet's role.
do you know why india does not need mig 35 ? because it has Su 30 mki as front line fighter, so you are giving indian perspective to customer :hitwall: which means they must also buy su 30, good luck with that:suicide:

What is the educational and professional criteria to be a think tank in PDF?
ask moderator lol

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom