What's new

India calls for Pakistan's blacklisting by FATF

Your india is already been breaking down a race of people in Kashmir forget about nations when you country stops acting like sons of the devil then you talk the way you are in that way. But your nation doesn't want peace at all your gov and armed forces are the real evil elements in place simply.

Again...My statement is still the same to your above statements...We are not going to accept peace with a precondition of national integrity...Human rights and rest of the useless things are used and abused by various countries in different way..That cam not be a condition to acheive peace..

He is one of the sensible moderate Pakistanis, you are like nut job bhakts accusing me of Pakistani just coz I don't worship their slave masters and question the organisations.

To be acceptable to Indians, you have to be a self-hating Pakistani and anti-Muslim.

Noted.

Basically you have to become Tarek Fatah or one of the Muslim voters of BJP.

Not gonna happen, as long as Pakistan obliges to the concerns and shows progress towards what is asked of it then not gonna happen.

Don't hate us. We are your neighbor. We are human being like you. Eat halwa puri with Lassi and you need to calm down.
Sir ji we did our part to have peace with you, we went extra mile and we know what we got, IWT is a standing example of our efforts towards peace. You ppl forced us to be hard. Now India will not soften it's stand. Will use every available means to hurt and hard to your rulers. Payback time boss. Hope your army abandon thousand cut policy and come to negotiation table with some offer. Currently Pakistan doesn't have anything to negotiate peace.

Once, he consumes a substantial quantity of the food items, proposed by you; he would automatically calm down. Not a bad idea, to add a few glasses of Bhang in the menu, as well.
Honestly a common middle class Indian don't have time to hate anyone, we are too busy to meet our ends. I will tell you how Pak made me think about it, currently I stay in Pune, I will avoid places where crowd is there due to German bakery blast. Now I have to think about family safety apart from meeting my ends. Tell me what would be my feelings towards Pakistan.

Gangus just cannot stop their ganguism.
Great, this is how vocabulary has developed.
Now let me try Pakis just cannot stop their Pakisim..

Well what ever u do but PAKISTAN is PAKISTAN...:pakistan:
We get out from every difficulty...

Frustrate every wicked plan of our enemies...

Survive every proxy war...

Defeat every traitor in our midst...

Expel every superpower which tries to destroy us...

When the world expects us to falter and collapse...

We come back stronger and with more resolve than before.

All from the Qudrat of Allah swt and the duas of our people.

Honestly a common middle class Indian don't have time to hate anyone, we are too busy to meet our ends. I will tell you how Pak made me think about it, currently I stay in Pune, I will avoid places where crowd is there due to German bakery blast. Now I have to think about family safety apart from meeting my ends. Tell me what would be my feelings towards Pakistan.

Your response to my comment appears to be somewhat misplaced and misconstrued. I never asked you, not to hate Pakistan. It is your right to have the pastime, of your own liking. My comment was a pun and referred to the hypnotic and sedative effects of a combination of halwa, puri, lassi and bhang. These things help to calm one's nerves. As a sideline, since you mentioned it, one doesn't need any extra or spare time to hate. One can always exercise it, while doing other useful activities; though, it consumes some additional psychic energy.

Back
Top Bottom