What's new

India calls for Pakistan's blacklisting by FATF

@The BrOkEn HeArT

Previous thread has closed so i’l reply to you here. You said that I should prove India’s involvement in sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan.

Well we have evidence - Khulbhushan Jaidev! And he’s singing like a bird
Then what is stopping you to make UNO announce jhadav "a global terrorist " like UN has just announced your "good man" as a global terrorist? ? Give a try.
You are even lossing the case in ICJ , forget UN.

@The BrOkEn HeArT

Previous thread has closed so i’l reply to you here. You said that I should prove India’s involvement in sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan.

Well we have evidence - Khulbhushan Jaidev! And he’s singing like a bird
One person in custody doesn't prove anything.... Show the link to terrorism and talk.... Everyone know that he is a spy and Pak could not establish his involvement in terrorism... That's why he is still alive. You kill him and give chance to entire world to pounce on you.

West will not blacklist Pakistan rather FATF will be pressure tactic to achieve their objective in Afganistan from Pakistan..

India is a minor player who is happy as Pakistan is in difficult situation..But that does not mean,West will take into account of our interest while deciding about Pakistan

Reasonable post, there will be no blacklisting. There is too much going on which involves Pakistan.

Reasonable post, there will be no blacklisting. There is too much going on which involves Pakistan.
Grey listing itself will impose a cost of 10 Billion on Pakistan without spending Naya paisa. This is war of economics.

India, a pathetic and coward nation which is obsessed with Pakistan day and night and plans new evil ideas each and every day to harm Pakistan a true coward enemy which tries to fight a battle with these BS evil ideas rather then facing one in the eye on the battle field which they piss in their paints … here is a middle finger to you india now, then and for the future its all you are worth bitch lolz.
Aight , i'll take the bait, in the language you understand.
Pakistan, a pathetic and coward nation which has fomented terrorism in India and afghanistan for decades, and killed and maimed innocent civilians because. As far as facing us in the battlefield, last time it faced India in an all out battle, underwent the largest unilateral surrender since world war II. Since then, your deceit and cowardice has manifested itself in the form of terrorism with your own generals calling to bleed India with thousand cuts. Your state as it stands today is recognized as the hub of terrorism emanating outwards to the rest of the world, your state unless it changes it's ways deserves to be blacklisted ... here is ... nah if I complete the statement, you might resort to blowing yourself up
cheers

Pakistan is already on the grey list.
Si every month Pakistan is paying a price of 0.8333 billion for waging war with India. Whatever help you are getting from your friends is drained away slowly.

its not a joke to black list any nuclear power if they do so we can easily sell some nukes to ksa

Pakistan, a pathetic and coward nation which has fomented terrorism in India and afghanistan for decades, and killed and maimed innocent civilians because. As far as facing us in the battlefield, last time it faced India in an all out battle, underwent the largest unilateral surrender since world war II. Since then, your deceit and cowardice has manifested itself in the form of terrorism with your own generals calling to bleed India with thousand cuts. Your state as it stands today is recognized as the hub of terrorism emanating outwards to the rest of the world, your state unless it changes it's ways deserves to be blacklisted ... here is ... nah if I complete the statement, you might resort to blowing yourself up
cheers

Now you sound like a terrorist nah why don't you blow your self up I believe in friendship and peace which is something you and your nation doesn't know nor ever will . Seems as your *** got on fire and many other hateful Indians but that was exactly the point to hit you pathetic Indians hard lolz keep it at all you Indians are the same full of hate and Bollywood dream tales.

cheers
haha this small nation make you joke infront of all world on 27 feb so now enjoy your life and dont cry

its not a joke to black list any nuclear power if they do so we can easily sell some nukes to ksa
Black mail will not help, KSA will ensure you bend back. Grey list is step towards blacklisting. Your Nukes couldn't stop grey listing. Nukes will not rescue when petrol to common Pakistani hits Rs 200 per liter..

Black mail will not help, KSA will ensure you bend back. Grey list is step towards blacklisting. Your Nukes couldn't stop grey listing. Nukes will not rescue when petrol to common Pakistani hits Rs 200 per liter..
bhai ap kush hoajo hm black me chale gae petrol be 200 ka hogaya ap jao jake sojao nai to rat ko phir koi drana khuwab dekhlo ge jis me koi pakistani tumhari le rha hoga

We are your enemy nation, do you think we will miss the chance... Now the game has started.... This is called Astadigbhandhanam....
End game started...chutto ....lick YETI's foot print...

India , Afghanistan , Iran all accuse Pakistan of sponsoring Terrorism from its soil , when 3 fingers are pointing at you, there is definitely a problem with u , 120+ nationals are listed in UN terror list , many Pak based organisations are in UN terror list yet Pakistan says there are no terrorists in Pakistan , now who will believe this?either the whole world is lying or u are lying

Back
Top Bottom