What's new

India calls for Pakistan's blacklisting by FATF

Don't hate us. We are your neighbor. We are human being like you. Eat halwa puri with Lassi and you need to calm down.

Once, he consumes a substantial quantity of the food items, proposed by you; he would automatically calm down. Not a bad idea, to add a few glasses of Bhang in the menu, as well.

Recently kahin king of bhang Qaim ali Shah sy tu nahi mil liye ???he may ready to provide bhang shart yeh hai punjab ka CM bana du unka kehna hai """na woh kuch karta hai na main kuch karon ga(track record proved it )""
Once, he consumes a substantial quantity of the food items, proposed by you; he would automatically calm down. Not a bad idea, to add a few glasses of Bhang in the menu, as well.

Now you sound like a terrorist nah why don't you blow your self up I believe in friendship and peace which is something you and your nation doesn't know nor ever will . Seems as your *** got on fire and many other hateful Indians but that was exactly the point to hit you pathetic Indians hard lolz keep it at all you Indians are the same full of hate and Bollywood dream tales.

Peace is never conditional in nature...You can not force peace with a condition of changing the boundary of any nation..
How can you expect India to even think of a peace when Pakistan stand and support those elements who are asking break away our nation???

One person in custody doesn't prove anything.... Show the link to terrorism and talk.... Everyone know that he is a spy and Pak could not establish his involvement in terrorism... That's why he is still alive. You kill him and give chance to entire world to pounce on you.

Well he is proving his own involvement in terrorist attacks in Pakistan- which cave did u crawl out of?!? Have u not seen the numerous interviews which have been released?

Don't hate us. We are your neighbor. We are human being like you. Eat halwa puri with Lassi and you need to calm down.

I agree..But .Hate is very commonly used words in PDF for Indian poster...
I hope...both nation will come to a point where we can simply disagreee with each other than hating each other

India , Afghanistan , Iran all accuse Pakistan of sponsoring Terrorism from its soil , when 3 fingers are pointing at you, there is definitely a problem with u , 120+ nationals are listed in UN terror list , many Pak based organisations are in UN terror list yet Pakistan says there are no terrorists in Pakistan , now who will believe this?either the whole world is lying or u are lying
Shut up you're the worst terrorist nations on the planet, why you always pretending Victimize country, we are not responsible to every big bad incidents in our neighboring countries, you forget yadev, sarbajeet singh and lots of unnamed spy/terrorist to destabilize Pakistan, and stop spreading/sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan via Iran and Afghanistan, you're backing up Baluchistan insurgency, in your country extremist terrorist Hindus terrorizing minorities especially Muslims of India, the Criminal of Sumjhotha express burning/Barbri Mosque incident/Gujrat massacre are roaming free in India, This is your pathetic WORLD BIGGEST DEMOCRACY and SHINING FCUK INDIA, where justice is only for extremist terrorist hindus @Deathstar :blah::blah::blah:

Peace is never conditional in nature...You can not force peace with a condition of changing the boundary of any nation..
How can you expect India to even think of a peace when Pakistan stand and support those elements who are asking break away our nation???

Are you not doing the same in Balochistan?

Recently kahin king of bhang Qaim ali Shah sy tu nahi mil liye ???he may ready to provide bhang shart yeh hai punjab ka CM bana du unka kehna hai """na woh kuch karta hai na main kuch karon ga(track record proved it )""

The difference is that our CM remains high, without consuming the favorite Mashroob of Saeen Qadeem Ali Shah.

Are you not doing the same in Balochistan?

I will ask a reverse question to you??If India stop these so called terrorism in Baloch and stand with unity and integrity of Pakistan, will you do the same for India too???
Remember mate, whatever question will be for us, same thing will be questioned to you too...

I agree..But .Hate is very commonly used words in PDF for Indian poster...
I hope...both nation will come to a point where we can simply disagreee with each other than hating each other
You broke us in 1971 war. I think Hate is natural. One of the reason you will find 75% aggressive posts from us.

IQtidar sy bara nasha kahan shayyed iss liyee :) aur saien peetay hain uss nashy ko taza karny par woh khumaar kahan
The difference is that our CM remains high, without consuming the favorite Mashroob of Saeen Qadeem Ali Shah.

I will ask a reverse question to you??If India stop these so called terrorism in Baloch and stand with unity and integrity of Pakistan, will you do the same for India too???
Remember mate, whatever question will be for us, same thing will be questioned to you too...

The Kashmiris are owed a right to a referendum which you Indians have snatched away. Let them have their referendum and then we will talk

Back
Top Bottom