What's new

India calls for Pakistan's blacklisting by FATF

To be acceptable to Indians, you have to be a self-hating Pakistani and anti-Muslim.

Noted.

Basically you have to become Tarek Fatah or one of the Muslim voters of BJP.
That's exactly what bhakts say about us on this side of the world. Wow the resemblance is uncanny.

That's exactly what bhakts say about us on this side of the world. Wow the resemblance is uncanny.

Your society is corrupted, you can only see good Pakistani and good Muslim in the one who abuses Pakistan and Islam.

We are fine with Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jews, and anyone who is fair and neutral.

It shows in our society in the way we live with them.

Although it is not very difficult to not rape, lynch, or burn your fellow countrymen of a different faith or race. Wish India sees better days.

We are your enemy nation, do you think we will miss the chance... Now the game has started.... This is called Astadigbhandhanam....
Glad you admit the animosity, we admit that we have the worst neighbor any country can have. Any doubts look at your relations with your neighbors and how you deal and behave with them.
Bangladesh,Bhutan, China, Nepal, Pakistan, Sikan, Sri Lanka whom you did or tried to harm. Bad neighbor and unlucky countries to have India as neighbor.

Aight , i'll take the bait, in the language you understand.
Pakistan, a pathetic and coward nation which has fomented terrorism in India and afghanistan for decades, and killed and maimed innocent civilians because. As far as facing us in the battlefield, last time it faced India in an all out battle, underwent the largest unilateral surrender since world war II. Since then, your deceit and cowardice has manifested itself in the form of terrorism with your own generals calling to bleed India with thousand cuts. Your state as it stands today is recognized as the hub of terrorism emanating outwards to the rest of the world, your state unless it changes it's ways deserves to be blacklisted ... here is ... nah if I complete the statement, you might resort to blowing yourself up
cheers
Being ruled by minorities for thousand years has filled a lot of Indians with anger and hate. You cannot have a normal relationship with your neighbor as you are consumed by your anger and with your toxic frame of mind the region is at risk for destruction which will harm India big time. But go on, nature will take its course.

India , Afghanistan , Iran all accuse Pakistan of sponsoring Terrorism from its soil , when 3 fingers are pointing at you, there is definitely a problem with u , 120+ nationals are listed in UN terror list , many Pak based organisations are in UN terror list yet Pakistan says there are no terrorists in Pakistan , now who will believe this?either the whole world is lying or u are lying
Talking about sponsoring terrorizing and killing innocent kids, Peshawar Army Public school was one of the worst terrorist activity. Who is using Afghanistan for sponsoring terrorist activities in Pakistan? Shame on those who did that and who sponsored it.

Last edited:
Not really , FATF has already grey listed Pakistan for a reason and India has suffered directly from terrorism emanating from Pakistan so it has a genuine interest in clamping it.

You have to realize the West's opinion on Pakistan has been negative since they caught Osama Bin Laden. While India has built up on that pressure, they do infact have little sway on FATF. It is what the West thinks, and that is what is causing the pressure. Also, not on face value but behind the scenes it could be very possible that India might not be taken seriously in the future anymore, don't get me wrong they still have a strong lobbying power due to their economy. At least with all the February fiasco, India shot itself on the foot.

Pakistan, though, has a chance at redemption.. new leader saying the right things, and showing that he is taking the steps. The relationships between states are the relationships between there leaders, IK has a charismatic personality, he only needs to go to the West once to get a favourable opinion on the country. At least that's what I think.

I want to be positive about India and as its a neighbour, peaceful relationship is the only viable option. But India wants to root out Pakistan at all costs. A chawal neighbour indeed.

Good relations between India and Pakistan, on equal terms, are close to impossible. A somewhat peaceful relation is possible, only, if Pakistan forego Kashmir issue and accepts Indian hegemony and superiority in the region.

One plausible explanation behind their haddharam attitude is, if independence is given to one entity, it will have a domino effect and riots will breakout thruout the country, sikhs, tamils etc movements will gain power. This is what a belgian professor ones mentioned in lecture while i was in my 3rd year at uni.

is all they can do cry to daddy boo hoo India
Coward pm and weak like wet paper bag nation .

A laughing stock , got bitch slapped by PK and can only cry

Pussy modi .

Being ruled by minorities for thousand years has filled a lot of Indians with anger and hate. You cannot have a normal relationship with your neighbor as you are consumed by your anger and with your toxic frame of mind the region is at risk for destruction which will harm India big time. But go on, nature will take its place.
Well, I can help with your comprehension skills, read in context if you still would conjure up same reply, then sorry for you dude.

We are your enemy nation, do you think we will miss the chance... Now the game has started.... This is called Astadigbhandhanam....

We know you won’t which is why you experienced the consequences of screwing with us on Feb 27th. Different case you have no shame and don’t know when to quit!

One person in custody doesn't prove anything.... Show the link to terrorism and talk.... Everyone know that he is a spy and Pak could not establish his involvement in terrorism... That's why he is still alive. You kill him and give chance to entire world to pounce on you.
Your bitch is worth more alive than dead. We milked him for information we used to target and kill the bastards on your payroll.

Aight , i'll take the bait, in the language you understand.
Pakistan, a pathetic and coward nation which has fomented terrorism in India and afghanistan for decades, and killed and maimed innocent civilians because. As far as facing us in the battlefield, last time it faced India in an all out battle, underwent the largest unilateral surrender since world war II. Since then, your deceit and cowardice has manifested itself in the form of terrorism with your own generals calling to bleed India with thousand cuts. Your state as it stands today is recognized as the hub of terrorism emanating outwards to the rest of the world, your state unless it changes it's ways deserves to be blacklisted ... here is ... nah if I complete the statement, you might resort to blowing yourself up
cheers

India, a cheap, small minded nation was soundly bitch slapped more than several times by Pakistan in the past and all it could do was make up lies it could not back up or run crying to the US and Sweden for using it's assets to show India a big fat middle finger. Your ultimate desire to destroy Pakistan will die with a whimper along with you!

Si every month Pakistan is paying a price of 0.8333 billion for waging war with India. Whatever help you are getting from your friends is drained away slowly.

Did you pull that out of your a$$ as per your habit? No price is too small to humiliate you shameless retards!

Well, I can help with your comprehension skills, read in context if you still would conjure up same reply, then sorry for you dude.

You can take your self righteous offer of help and shove it. He was making a valid point that you unfortunately won't acknowledge despite knowing that it is true.

Back
Top Bottom