What's new

India calls for Pakistan's blacklisting by FATF

Then what is stopping you to make UNO announce jhadav "a global terrorist " like UN has just announced your "good man" as a global terrorist? ? Give a try.
You are even lossing the case in ICJ , forget UN.
That so called global terrorist is a nobody. Lets talk about your prime minister who was denied entry in US for being the bitch he is.....
If he can be un-blacklisted.... everything is possible.

Then what is stopping you to make UNO announce jhadav "a global terrorist " like UN has just announced your "good man" as a global terrorist? ? Give a try.
You are even lossing the case in ICJ , forget UN.

Interests of few nations.

The western govts want to milk bharat Mata, therefore they will ignore every single indian terrorists.

Are you not doing the same in Balochistan?

Balochistan is not equal to Indian occupied Kashmir.

If they do anything in Balochistan, Pakistan must respond with the same in Khalistan, Nagaland, Manipur, South Tibet, Assam, etc, all indian states fighting for freedom.

India , Afghanistan , Iran all accuse Pakistan of sponsoring Terrorism from its soil , when 3 fingers are pointing at you, there is definitely a problem with u , 120+ nationals are listed in UN terror list , many Pak based organisations are in UN terror list yet Pakistan says there are no terrorists in Pakistan , now who will believe this?either the whole world is lying or u are lying
When you point a finger at someone, rest of your fingers point at yourself. India and its bitches can go suck each other off

@waz

This troll is an Indian acting like a Pakistani- Ban him plz
He is one of the sensible moderate Pakistanis, you are like nut job bhakts accusing me of Pakistani just coz I don't worship their slave masters and question the organisations.

That so called global terrorist is a nobody. Lets talk about your prime minister who was denied entry in US for being the bitch he is.....
If he can be un-blacklisted.... everything is possible.

Brief, precise and excellent.

He is one of the sensible moderate Pakistanis, you are like nut job bhakts accusing me of Pakistani just coz I don't worship their slave masters and question the organisations.
This is not new. I don't care about fatwas about other nationality. Also moderators are here to confirm.
I think Few people just don't want to debate. And This is not facebook, you praise , then reply Inshallah, reply according to their will. and get 10,000 likes.

Now you sound like a terrorist nah why don't you blow your self up I believe in friendship and peace which is something you and your nation doesn't know nor ever will . Seems as your *** got on fire and many other hateful Indians but that was exactly the point to hit you pathetic Indians hard lolz keep it at all you Indians are the same full of hate and Bollywood dream tales.
I actually just mocked you, in the words you use, if that sound like the language of terror, then hopefully you will have the intelligence quotient to understand how the vile that emanates from you day in day out sounds like.
Guess you don't like your own medicine then, right?

Although I quoted your post, it was not really directed to you, the readers here will understand that the other side can use the exact same filth as you do regularly, and how retarded a post like that sounds.

I actually just mocked you, in the words you use, if that sound like the language of terror, then hopefully you will have the intelligence quotient to understand how the vile that emanates from you day in day out sounds like.
Guess you don't like your own medicine then, right?

Although I quoted your post, it was not really directed to you, the readers here will understand that the other side can use the exact same filth as you do regularly.

You didn't mock jack … my own medicine please find better reasons to fight facts now don't waste my time anymore and if you hate Pakistan so much then leave this site you don't belong here with rest of your trashy Indians.

India, a pathetic and coward nation which is obsessed with Pakistan day and night and plans new evil ideas each and every day to harm Pakistan a true coward enemy which tries to fight a battle with these BS evil ideas rather then facing one in the eye on the battle field which they piss in their paints … here is a middle finger to you india now, then and for the future its all you are worth bitch lolz.
India doing what a deadly, malicious. Poisonous enemy will do! Question is, does Pakistan has a response?
PAF chief has announced swift retort day!!!
An annual catharsis day!
We are still a naive and pathetic nation.

Peace is never conditional in nature...You can not force peace with a condition of changing the boundary of any nation..
How can you expect India to even think of a peace when Pakistan stand and support those elements who are asking break away our nation???

Your india is already been breaking down a race of people in Kashmir forget about nations when you country stops acting like sons of the devil then you talk the way you are in that way. But your nation doesn't want peace at all your gov and armed forces are the real evil elements in place simply.

Last edited:
You didn't mock jack … my own medicine please find better reasons to fight facts now don't waste my time anymore and if you hate Pakistan so much then leave this site you don't belong here with rest of your trashy Indians.
read my signature, sums your narrative aptly. Anyways, it was predictable that it would be beyond you. As far as hate, i don't hate anyone, the only irritants are vile garbage can narrative of which you stand as a prime example. I just pointed it out. "lolz"?

Back
Top Bottom