What's new

INDIA BIGGEST Threat to Pakistan's Security :DG ISPR -- Lt. Gen Asim Bajwa

I don't consider India to be the biggest threat to Pakistan. The biggest external threat to Pakistan is NOT India!

However, India is most certainly one of the most active ones.

what is new in this news....they ve been telling this since ages...if they mind their own business and stop poking nose in India's internal affairs including in J&K...I dont think there will anything like a threat to Pak from India...Even Pak wouldn't need its Nukes and can save billions that it has to spend on their maintenance and development..Pakistan can really become a peaceful and prosperous nation provided it changes it policies towards India and AF.

Living-Legend-Since-1947-T-Shirts.jpg

Modi is just a barking dog who bites seldom.
Please refrain yourself from using such words for PM, he is also my favorite Last Samurai and I am praying for him to win his 2nd due elections in 2019.
God bless Modi-G :enjoy:

Last edited:
And what your PM taught your nation in his election campaign when he was saying "Why are you writing a love letter to Pak, hit them with a nuke" ?

Your PM entire election campaign was based on Pak. You guys need to grow up now.
Lol unlike the trigger happy guys you have in Pakistan India and its PM never gave an open threat of nuke attack on any country.
Maybe you need to follow the next general elections in India more closely to see what issues are in the center of election campaign of any PM candidate and Pakistan is certainly not in the top ten.

until issues been solved yes india is but we need to be solve the issues with india . we can not keep an arch enemy on borders forever man .people are here to live enjoy the life not just feed the resources to hate
kashmir will never be resolved. It will remain status quo.
Move on guys :)

If PAK Army cannot do anything and good for nothing , then they should call UN troops in PAK or send them India to get trained., have IA ever cried about terrorist like PA do?

It is proved beyond doubt it was kidnap by PAK terrorist. No agent ever carried its own country password in world wide.

what about OBL? why PAK not able to find anything who build the house , lease land etc?

what about Dawood family members caught with PAK passport ???

Which Einstein proved beyond doubt he was kidnaped from Iran ? He legally crossed Iran-Pak border under that Passport. If you paid the attention back then, you would have known that. But since you are not known for your wits, intelligence and common sense. So shooo

And what your PM taught your nation in his election campaign when he was saying "Why are you writing a love letter to Pak, hit them with a nuke" ?
Your PM entire election campaign was based on Pak. You guys need to grow up now.
NaMo is much more than what you can imagine ever.

until issues been solved yes india is but we need to be solve the issues with india . we can not keep an arch enemy on borders forever man .people are here to live enjoy the life not just feed the resources to hate

We had a chance to solve these issues .That was just after independence .
People and leaders at that time saw partitioned Pakistan still as their brother .And in comprehensive national power Pakistan and India was equal.
Can you say that now ?
70 years passed and now we have leaders including PM that born in independent India .For them Pakistan is just other neighbours.
And ego is also working in here .Equal treatment will only happen if both have equal capability .If one becomes too strong and gap become so widen you cant ask parity .

That is what Nawaz wanted but that is not acceptable to your army. They need bigger and and bigger budget for lavish life. Nawaz was marginalized and that poor fellow is not leaving his PM ship. I do not see good days for Pakistan ahead. If my apprehensions turn right, it will be very unfortunate.

Back
Top Bottom