What's new

INDIA BIGGEST Threat to Pakistan's Security :DG ISPR -- Lt. Gen Asim Bajwa

Which Einstein proved beyond doubt he was kidnaped from Iran ? He legally crossed Iran-Pak border under that Passport. If you paid the attention back then, you would have known that. But since you are not known for your wits, intelligence and common sense. So shooo

he is not legally crossed into PAK, he was abducted on IRAN border and bring in PAK.

As per you , if he is crossed legally , then Many PAK citizens come to india Legally and then vanished into India . Well those were also PAK agents , aren't they?

Have many PAK people India like him, Only PAK need escuse of some pretext but West didn't buyed your story and also IRAN gGiven you warning after that your newspaper stop naming IRAN.

Please go and read full and act story.

BTW , PAK diplomats caught with Fake Indian curreny in Nepal and Colombo

The best thing about the BJP/modi govt is that they dont give loose statements like these. The International community is watching. These are rhetoric statement played by the DG: ISPR are for the local populace to divert attention for the internal turmoil and Afgan border fiasco.

We had a chance to solve these issues .That was just after independence .
People and leaders at that time saw partitioned Pakistan still as their brother .And in comprehensive national power Pakistan and India was equal.
Can you say that now ?
70 years passed and now we have leaders including PM that born in independent India .For them Pakistan is just other neighbours.
And ego is also working in here .Equal treatment will only happen if both have equal capability .If one becomes too strong and gap become so widen you cant ask parity .
so we need time machine now sir ?:lol: tell me earlier so i have hire water car eng for work on time machine

The best thing about the BJP/modi govt is that they dont give loose statements like these. The International community is watching. These are rhetoric statement played by the DG: ISPR are for the local populace to divert attention for the internal turmoil and Afgan border fiasco.
i think you have no idea sir from aar paar ki larai to continue engagement with Pakistan is some 30 years of BJP lose mouthing .

so we need time machine now sir ?:lol: tell me earlier so i have hire water car eng for work on time machine

Time and tide waits for none sir :lol:
A lots of Pakistanis in here oppose General Musharraf for various reason .But I think he was the last one that worked really for this .He could forsee this situation just after he signed the death deal with US.
And it was almost complete then 2008 happen .
Now you can see the ruthless nature of Indian citizens towards common Pakistanis even if they ask for a room in hotel.
This is the reason .And that same ego also working here .

i think you have no idea sir from aar paar ki larai to continue engagement with Pakistan is some 30 years of BJP lose mouthing .

There is no point in throwing dirt at each others face. True the BJP regional/local goons are shit and needs to be on a leash but the top members don't give loose statements such as these. The BJP govt knows there in no point in coming to the table without the Pak: Army on board. The current pakistani polity is clueless how to deal with India. IMO Pak govt must use civilian diplomacy vs using the military one.

There is no point in throwing dirt at each others face. True the BJP regional/local goons are shit and needs to be on a leash but the top members don't give loose statements such as these. The BJP govt knows there in no point in coming to the table without the Pak: Army on board. The current pakistani polity is clueless how to deal with India. IMO Pak govt must use civilian diplomacy vs using the military one.
what abut statements from indian armed forces ? at that time you have same views also sir ?

should i post what all three indian forces lose mouthed ?

Time and tide waits for none sir :lol:
A lots of Pakistanis in here oppose General Musharraf for various reason .But I think he was the last one that worked really for this .He could forsee this situation just after he signed the death deal with US.
And it was almost complete then 2008 happen .
Now you can see the ruthless nature of Indian citizens towards common Pakistanis even if they ask for a room in hotel.
This is the reason .And that same ego also working here .
there is no shortage of mushrafs here sir time will change and new guy with full power come . nothing is gonna end

what abut statements from indian armed forces ? at that time you have same views also sir ?

there is no shortage of mushrafs here sir time will change and new guy with full power come . nothing is gonna end

But can you reverse the hate of the common Indians ?
I dont think so .Somewhere deep inside Indians had a brotherly attitude towards Pakistan but 2008 changed it once and for all .
Even if a noble guy with good heart rises in Pakistan and even if Indian leadership agrees for peace ,I dont think that can change the perception of ordinary Indians .

But can you reverse the hate of the common Indians ?
I dont think so .Somewhere deep inside Indians had a brotherly attitude towards Pakistan but 2008 changed it once and for all .
Even if a noble guy with good heart rises in Pakistan and even if Indian leadership agrees for peace ,I dont think that can change the perception of ordinary Indians .
well i don't think pakistnais care abut indian conman man or indians care abut pakistani common man . both hate each other and no one give a sh1t abut this . but sure both will suffer

Yes, there were statements from Indian Army/airforce/Navy chief's about Pakistan but its mostly dealing with terrorist being sent across the border and dont give statements that Pakistan is the number 1 enemy of some sort. Inspite of all these the Army/airforce/Navy are always under the control of civilian govt, in pakistan this is not the case : looks like a puppet govt setup by PA to further its agenda. Nobody in pakistan knows who runs the civilian govt with PM Nawaz not in pakistan for atleast 3 months or more.

well i don't think pakistnais care abut indian conman man or indians care abut pakistani common man . both hate each other and no one give a sh1t abut this . but sure both will suffer

Well I dont know about Pakistan or its citizens ,But in India this is a reality .A recent phenomenon just after 2008.
Suffer ?/Well I cant be sure about that .Because what happening in some 3000 km from our area is not in wild dream of our people .
But it is actually helping us because that OROP worked really well :D

Yes, there were statements from Indian Army/airforce/Navy chief's about Pakistan but its mostly dealing with terrorist being sent across the border and dont give statements that Pakistan is the number 1 enemy of some sort. Inspite of all these the Army/airforce/Navy are always under the control of civilian govt, in pakistan this is not the case : looks like a puppet govt setup by PA to further its agenda. Nobody in pakistan knows who runs the civilian govt with PM Nawaz not in pakistan for atleast 3 months or more.
well its just last 2 months story sir ? nope its story of last 70 years no matter whome ruling in both countries this drama is countinue . PM having open heart surgery and Finance Minister Senator Ishaq Dar i looking after the issues . its not that much lala land as indian media show you sir .

This is where the civilian government of NS has failed. While the moron is enjoying his self imposed exile, the military is doing the role of showing the world, the Pakistani narrative and how we have suffered. Kiddos to the military and a thumbs down to this pathetic excuse of a PM cum FM we have called NS.

One of the important points of the argument which i liked was how would a soldier distinguish between a Haqqani and any other taliban in a battle field. What really needs to be done is to expose US lies and BS in front of the world. US has been lying about Pakistan not doing anything against the Haqqani while itself abetting and aiding India to support TTP scums in Afghanistan while turning a blind eye to it.

The Biggest threat to Pakistan is not just from India but combined US India nexus. Our security apparatus shouldn't shy away from naming US out on this. One can only prepare for a threat after acknowledging it. Unfortunately in Pakistan the ruling elite still consider US an ally, well an ally never the less for people like NS but certainly not for Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom