What's new

INDIA BIGGEST Threat to Pakistan's Security :DG ISPR -- Lt. Gen Asim Bajwa

full bonkers vis avis mozlemz they are bad they all kill they all loot they all try to make our vikram into akram bla bla bla I just replied him in equal proportions
To be very honest, Hinduism has suffered at the hands of certain rulers. The co-incidence that most of these rulers belonged to a particular religion is what reinforces such beliefs.

I tried to make him believe that India does not exist now coz of mozlemz
This is confusing me.

To be very honest, Hinduism has suffered at the hands of certain rulers. The co-incidence that most of these rulers belonged to a particular religion is what reinforces such beliefs.
So have the folks from my region ---- ever heard of dulla Bhatti the only rajput who challenged and fought the mughals

This is confusing me.
What is confusing with this formula :D

until issues been solved yes india is but we need to be solve the issues with india . we can not keep an arch enemy on borders forever man .people are here to live enjoy the life not just feed the resources to hate

Answer me this honestly, not as a Pakistani but as a neutral.

If Pakistani did not have a million and one issues with India, would she have an arch enemy in the first place? Can you offhand point to any issues that India has with Pakistan, other than the objections to running terrorist camps in Muridke to destabilise Kashmir and the ISI working actively to encourage terrorism in India?

Is it difficult for you, individually, to believe that Indians don't really want any harm to come to Pakistan, but do want a persistent, obstinate enemy to calm down and stop being inimical at every point of contact, and very many points of non-contract?

You've stated a bitter fact, a fact many in the Pakistani establishment love to deny not because of security threat but because of their vested interest in the west. One of them is Mr. Ten Percent who has recently requested the US to allow the sale of a decade old fighter jet. Pakistan can never be destroyed by india, if it ever happens it will be the doing of the US. So far the US has not left anything undone to make that happen and a lot more is on the track. The US is counting on turn coats in the GOP; at the right moment something will horribly go wrong and the Pakistani nukes will be gone forever.

He went to US not for F16 but to get support of US to end this Govt.

in 1948 Kashmir
Yes Kashmir. But yours version of history is different then ours on who was who in that war.
in 1965 you guys want tea party in Lahore
Not only tea but we wanted some snacks and biscuits too which was refused by your establishment and thats why 65 happened.
in 1999 was first time we attack you to show we can do that as well and it hurts India and then India start proxy war against Pakistan and we are still fighting this war. Think we give you same medicine to you in return where India will be?
Again what they tells you in Pakistan is very much different then what we knows here in India and what the world knows.
I will suggest you to go and serch for your information from a neutral source.

Yes Kashmir. But yours version of history is different then ours on who was who in that war.

Not only tea but we wanted some snacks and biscuits too which was refused by your establishment and thats why 65 happened.

Again what they tells you in Pakistan is very much different then what we knows here in India and what the world knows.
I will suggest you to go and serch for your information from a neutral source.

Thank for your bullshit. I know your version of shit and in that India is alway saint. for example India didn't do anything in 1971 and after so many years 2015 your own PM accept our truth and deny your version of STORY which was not taught to you poor guys and even now it is not in your text book. If you don't believe your PM then i can't say anything more

Back
Top Bottom