What's new

India beefs up defence along China-India border

Its because of Sino-Indo dispute of Arunachal Pradesh.

1. the chinese government does not like to compare itself to countries that behind it in terms of economy , diplomacy or military, it looks forwards. there actually a saying in china, supass the english and catch the americans

2.its a political thing, 30 odd MKI may not change the balance too much but its the idea behind it of putting more people and advanced machines near the boarder

Good then , if China is not looking behind they should possibly be much less concerned about our military developments.

I don't think leaving borders open is a very prudent policy , they should be well guarded at most times. China has a HUGE military and surely a comparatively small deterrent should not prove to be china's prick.

It would be utterly hypocritical if China itself built massive military infrastructure near India's border but expected India to not even guard itself in any which way.

please understand when a cub is becoming lion.....all the other lions gets feared as they know the kid is going to outshine us someday and become the KING......same is the case with US...it consider CHINA a potential cub which if grows unhurt...will become the KING....so inorder to prevent this it will try everything thing.....got it

and ther best possible way is to nuture a smaller cub...and make him grow bigger...and at the same time tame it also..same is the case with INDIA..it is a smaller cub.....but with a potential...and can be tamed also....

and ther best possible way is to nuture a smaller cub...and make him grow bigger...and at the same time tame it also..same is the case with INDIA..it is a smaller cub.....but with a potential...and can be tamed also....

You r wrong my love This cub has some brain. Have u heard of Chanakya????? if not its not my fault.......

PLA will give up the dispute area when india have number of Su-30s as much as your population near the "McMahon Line" ,china's defence buget is over 300B$ according to indian's guess,india spend 30B$ in 2008,pretty sure it will mean something if there is a war.india wanna play respect,china will show you the confucianists part,india wanna play muscle ,we wouldn't mind .so this news is ok to me

Last edited:
I have a question, Why does China claim Arunachal pradesh when the people of AP consider themselves Indian?

Nemesis, i have a question for you too, why India wana keep Kashmir when Kashmirs call themselves pakistani & hoist pakistani flags ?????

So i guess the answer to this question would the answer to your question.

Nemesis, i have a question for you too, why India wana keep Kashmir when Kashmirs call themselves pakistani & hoist pakistani flags ?????

So i guess the answer to this question would the answer to your question.

theres a seperate thread for kashmir issues....regards

Well India has every right to make sure that all possible threats are countered. There is every likelihood that China would attack India to divert attention from possible domestic unrest. A succesful invasion of India can help ignite greater nationalism and support for the communist government.

Dear Jako, plz read the post again, i am not trying to start a thread about kashmir or a topic, i gave an answer to Nemesis question by asking a question.

I guess it wont be hard to understand my post it if you read it again.

Dear Jako, plz read the post again, i am not trying to start a thread about kashmir or a topic, i gave an answer to Nemesis question by asking a question.

I guess it wont be hard to understand my post it if you read it again.

no probs sir......thnx

I have a question, Why does China claim Arunachal pradesh when the people of AP consider themselves Indian?

ask your govt how many indian immigrated to that area after 1962,we are not living in the stone age,it's still a disputed area even if 1.1B indian are all living in that area.Considering china's well economic situation ,i don't think HU have any will to start the war with india ,but india's challenging PLA's endurance with recent aggressive moves, it's like you are trying to starve a tiger,imaging a living stand in front of it if the CPC can't hold the chain

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom