What's new

India beefs up defence along China-India border

@Arjun27 : stop with the off-topic taunts dude , and discuss the subject of the thread . You are inciting a troll-fest.

fukng chinks u hav more malnourished ppl than India as ur ccp govt. hides tat i hav never sen a chinese bigger than India bloody short hight nerds cant satisfy ur women nd ur women run around white nd Indians 2 get real fuk u loser chinks go se more nd more Indian men r marring ur chinese women in Canada nd singapore its very rappidly growng u can only brag over here but cant do anything. Bloody losers in war nd bed.

LOL what an Indian. :lol:

As for your other point, here are the average heights:

Human height - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China (PRC)
Male - 1.702m (5ft 7in)
Female - 1.586m (5ft 2in)

India
Male - 1.612m (5ft 3in)
Female - 1.521m (5ft 0in)

LOL what an Indian. :lol:

As for your other point, here are the average heights:

Human height - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China (PRC)
Male - 1.702m (5ft 7in)
Female - 1.586m (5ft 2in)

India
Male - 1.612m (5ft 3in)
Female - 1.521m (5ft 0in)

After the demonstration of low IQ and pathetic knowledge(hope normally chinese aren't like that).............I would like to ask you the general physical requirements for a Chinese to enter PLA.........for instance I would provide you with an example for IA
Height-5'7"-5'8" minimum
Weight-70kg minimum
Chest-38inches minimum
These are a few physical specification to join any of the sequrity forces in India............Generally an Indian soldier is about 5'10"-6'4" And weights more than 70kgs I have never seen a Chinese soldier taller or stronger than than any Indian soldier next to him and about IQ part you post shows the standard of your IQ.

Guys , the inciter is banned ---Lets get back on topic , or even better abandon the thread , -Its 2 years old ....

Back
Top Bottom