What's new

India beefs up defence along China-India border

So , Mr. Gabbar is so mature to bring up some idiotic old acticle trying hard to boast up your Indian ego ?

No, but it is to personaly attack someone with"panties" comments.:coffee:

Whats your point ? for highlighting that part of Indian was not the same army as the one in 1962 ?

Dont know how long you been around here but reference to 1962 have been quite often around here on this forum and many have even tried to compare India's military situation in 1962 with present situation. So I hope you see my point now........:wave:

Another ego boasting ? Thats just prove Indian mentality are WEAK !!

Just stating the obious but sound like your ego have definetly been bruised. :azn:

Better to prove yourself with some actions rather than barking, abarking dog seldom bite !! :smitten::pakistan::china:

To prove our point China have to invade, so go ahead and talk to PLA to invade. You will get your answer...........

:smitten:

China have to invade and prove your point ?

I thought China did answer your call pretty good in 1962 !

Is it India's turn need to prove more if she is anything better now ?

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Hey, you are the one asking to prove our point, and our point is merely defensive capabilities.

Now you know why I highlighted that 1962 sentence in that news. :toast_sign:

Again India's preprations are for only defensive metter not offensive.

Hey, you are the one asking to prove our point, and our point is merely defensive capabilities.

Now you know why I highlighted that 1962 sentence in that news. :toast_sign:

Again India's preprations are for only defensive metter not offensive.

well said :smitten:

we r ready for th war man lets cut th chinky weak army who hav no war experience nd they wil fight wit th mighty India army we wil show u how 2 fight a war. This time we r ready not like last time wen u bakstabed which u r good at. Bloody weak chinese 1 Indian is equal to 5 chinese.

we r ready for th war man lets cut th chinky weak army who hav no war experience nd they wil fight wit th mighty India army we wil show u how 2 fight a war. This time we r ready not like last time wen u bakstabed which u r good at. Bloody weak chinese 1 Indian is equal to 5 chinese.

Well done.

Bloody weak chinese 1 Indian is equal to 5 chinese.

Actually it is the other way round if you look at the GDP.

Lol, you are pathetic, stop digging up the old thread and trolling.

No one wants to lose the cool here.

On average, Indians are weaker, shorter, lower IQ, more malnutrition, and less educated than Chinese.

This is a fact due to the appalling state of nutrition in India. Without proper food, India's youth can never compete with their Chinese counterparts who have the nutrition necessary to survive and compete in the global market.

On an average ...

Who said, we have average or mediocre men defending our country ?

On an average ...

Who said, we have average or mediocre men defending our country ?

Then you'd be like North Korea, withholding food to the rest of the country to keep its army well fed. I don't think India is like North Korea though.

Then you'd be like North Korea, withholding food to the rest of the country to keep its army well fed. I don't think India is like North Korea though.

It is good for India if China underestimates us. Afterall, surprise is a big element in war.

:cheers:

P.S : Malnutrition is out of the window for those who even aspire to get into the army or for that matter any defence forces. Those with any physical ailments cannot get selected. Malnourishment is a problem in India but it is cheap that you have to bring it up for everything.

fukng chinks u hav more malnourished ppl than India as ur ccp govt. hides tat i hav never sen a chinese bigger than India bloody short hight nerds cant satisfy ur women nd ur women run around white nd Indians 2 get real fuk u loser chinks go se more nd more Indian men r marring ur chinese women in Canada nd singapore its very rappidly growng u can only brag over here but cant do anything. Bloody losers in war nd bed.

Back
Top Bottom