What's new

India beefs up defence along China-India border

What happened to you ? I never commented anything about HQ series, I told you to search how much Chinese invested on S 400 missile systems, If you do not know I can teach you how to use google, Or else go to wikipedia search for S 400 ,you get all information you needed.

...a picture of an old anti-aircraft gun: Agreed its bad.

I know how to use google just fine, thanks.
Look at what I wrote again:
"Remind us why China isn't buying so many Russian SAM systems these days?"
If you do not know how to read, I can teach you. I know they are buying S-400.
I was just pointing out that this Russian guy is stupid for making fun of a country who's indigenous SAM system program is very successful, to the point where they only want to buy some more advanced S-300 variants (and S-400 as you said). They use their own HQ-9 instead of buying older S-300 variants now. I have a problem with people of any nationality talking BS like that, not with Indians and Russians. You could argue it was just a tongue in cheek post and I'm overreacting, but I don't think it was.

You said China would use propoganda and claim "their air force is the best in the world" if their air force was destroyed. I proved that they already do "propoganda" that their air force is at least a generation behind the USA and they can't yet even make decent turbofan jet engines.

I don't care about Chinese news blackouts RE Tienanmen, I don't care whether you want to believe those sources or not. Facts are facts and you don't seem to be interested in them.

No bad taste in my mouth, on the contrary it looks like you're the one who is bitter and suffering from some kind of inferiority complex after making such statements about China. Keep calling me kid, it is amusing. Again, like I said, just another internet idiot.

BTW I found a piece of Indian war propoganda you might like to know about. See this thread:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history/27250-paf-mirages-war.html
Apparently the InAF claimed they downed 6 of the PAF's Mirage III fighters. The PAF later lined up 21 of its 22 Mirage III (the missing one was in maintenance) and a photo was taken, later published in a Western magazine. If you think China are the only ones who would do such propoganda in times of war, you are very wrong. Everybody does it.

Your moronic attitude is simply exemplary. Blogs, where people write what they believe seem to be genuine news sources for you. If you are so fond of quoting unverified and one sided views(which you take as news) then i suggest that you keep them to yourself, not every one is fond of hallucinating and then claiming it to be the reality. Quoting blogs is lame dude. And proving links to mandarin videos is even lamer.

If you can quote a genuine Chinese news agency like "Xinhua"(i am sure you don't know what that is) and then prove you point about the crashing of the J-10 then there is some merit in talking? Other wise i am just wasting my time talking to a moron who wants to believe in a disillusioned version of the facts.

Your moronic attitude is simply exemplary. Blogs, where people write what they believe seem to be genuine news sources for you. If you are so fond of quoting unverified and one sided views(which you take as news) then i suggest that you keep them to yourself, not every one is fond of hallucinating and then claiming it to be the reality. Quoting blogs is lame dude. And proving links to mandarin videos is even lamer.

If you can quote a genuine Chinese news agency like "Xinhua"(i am sure you don't know what that is) and then prove you point about the crashing of the J-10 then there is some merit in talking? Other wise i am just wasting my time talking to a moron who wants to believe in a disillusioned version of the facts.

Your attitude, calling me names, proves who is the moron here. You are wasting your time. You doubt my sources, I don't care. Those issues I posted about have already been discussed on various Chinese and Western websites. What many of these sources do is just translate Chinese news articles, if you don't want to believe them, that's up to you.

Last edited:
Your attitude, calling me names, proves who is the moron here. You are wasting your time. You doubt my sources, I don't care. Those issues I posted about have already been discussed on various Chinese and Western websites. What many of these sources do is just translate Chinese news articles, if you don't want to believe them, that's up to you.

Yawn...

I still don't see one genuine news link. As far as i am concerned please spare me the trouble of narrating your dreams next time.

Yawn...

I still don't see one genuine news link. As far as i am concerned please spare me the trouble of narrating your dreams next time.

China-Defense-Mashup|China Military News, images and videos information
Looks a lot more comprehensive than any blog I've seen.
Sorry, you're the one living in a dream world if you won't believe several examples of the Chinese media talking about its military technology developments. You can find translations of those videos on several websites if you search for them. Spare me the trouble of replying to your next post that I'm hallucinating and dreaming, just stop typing your BS. There are plenty of other websites where they'll welcome that crap though, why do you stick around here?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by hj786 View Post
Chinese state media runs documentaries calling the FC-1 a 2.5 generation fighter and J-10 a 3rd generation fighter. They basically admit China is at least a generation behind the USA in combat aircraft design. Recently they also reported that a J-10 crashed due to engine problems and China's first high performance turbofan engines have quality and reliability problems after leaving the production line.

hj786..hi
I think you misread or mistyped your post or something.
You said that the J10 crashed landed due to engine problems, but the video says something else.

After 104 seconds, Lifeng successfully control his fighter landing on the airport.
I can see no crash landing.

And more over in the description of the video, the language is totally screwed up.Probably because of the Mandarin to English translation,They seem to contradicting it self.

All renegade is asking for is proper news link about the incident of the crash landing...like Xinhua.

If you can find it then please show us the link.

Thats it...Peace

hj786..hi
I think you misread or mistyped your post or something.
You said that the J10 crashed landed due to engine problems, but the video says something else.

I can see no crash landing.

And more over in the description of the video, the language is totally screwed up.Probably because of the Mandarin to English translation,They seem to contradicting it self.

All renegade is asking for is proper news link about the incident of the crash landing...like Xinhua.

If you can find it then please show us the link.

Thats it...Peace

My bad, I got mixed up.

He knows I can't prove anything with concrete english language sources. This is pointless, I shouldn't have bothered posting. Please continue your China-bashing fest, fellow posters.

Can we get back to the Topic?

India begins ramping up defence along Indo-China border

So what aircraft's does china have to counter the threat of MKI's ?

ya India need to build a strong infrastructure along the north-eastern and eastern border...

I don't understand whats there for the Chinese to get so fickle about , from what I read they hardly consider India to be much of a power , economically , diplomatically or militarily.

SO why create so much noise via state run media and ambassadors etc. How much can 30 odd MKI's and a couple of mountain brigades damage china , I reckon they just getting worked up over a country which they don't consider much to start with.

Well unlike commie news Indian news is at least free and reliable. Given the state of censorship in your country - the Chinese people will not even know if their entire air force ends up crashing. The state media will still tell them that they still have an air force and its the best in the world.

i agree that china media is controlled by its government but...

"Well unlike commie news Indian news is at least free and reliable."

dont give me that pile of cr@p, free? maybe, Reliable righttttt no propaganda in indian media at all, have you read some of the crap they put in there?

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

now who was the pakistani member here who called the j-10 a 3rd generation fighter ? care to explain the forum is full of j-10 news claiming it to be 4.5 gen and superior to the f-16 in combat capabilities

last i heard the j-10b was a true 4th generation fighter

china names its plane a generation behind the west thus a 4th gen western plan is called 3rd gen in china, due to the fact they started geting/making planes starting from the 2nd of western standards

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

I don't understand whats there for the Chinese to get so fickle about , from what I read they hardly consider India to be much of a power , economically , diplomatically or militarily.

SO why create so much noise via state run media and ambassadors etc. How much can 30 odd MKI's and a couple of mountain brigades damage china , I reckon they just getting worked up over a country which they don't consider much to start with.

1. the chinese government does not like to compare itself to countries that behind it in terms of economy , diplomacy or military, it looks forwards. there actually a saying in china, supass the english and catch the americans

2.its a political thing, 30 odd MKI may not change the balance too much but its the idea behind it of putting more people and advanced machines near the boarder

Basically it is just a security relook and not against or w.r.t. to any country(CHINA).No need to go ga-ga about it.The presense of chinese is almost three times that of ours.

Back
Top Bottom