What's new

India beefs up defence along China-India border

Chinese state media runs documentaries calling the FC-1 a 2.5 generation fighter and J-10 a 3rd generation fighter. They basically admit China is at least a generation behind the USA in combat aircraft design. Recently they also reported that a J-10 crashed due to engine problems and China's first high performance turbofan engines have quality and reliability problems after leaving the production line.

What were you saying again? Idiot.

Stop hallucinating kid. Make sure that you where not dreaming when you supposedly saw these news reports by the 'free & fair' Chinese media. Last checked - in the Chinese media there was a total blackout about the Tianmen Square incident on its 20th anniversary on the 4th of June. Even sites like Twitter, Face book, You Tube and many other where blocked, so as not to allow the Chinese people to know what happened.

So if you still want to give a lecture on the openness of the Chinese media give it to an audience of ignorant morons like your self, where you are less likely to get your *** whipped in public.

now who was the pakistani member here who called the j-10 a 3rd generation fighter ? care to explain the forum is full of j-10 news claiming it to be 4.5 gen and superior to the f-16 in combat capabilities

last i heard the j-10b was a true 4th generation fighter

Ministry of defence to enhance defence networking along Sino-Indian border

13 Jun 2009, 2139 hrs IST, Bikash Singh, ET Bureau

GUWAHATI: The general secretary of Northeast Congress Co-ordination Committee (NECCC) and parliamentarian from Arunachal Pradesh, Takam Sanjoy,
said the ministry of defence will enhance defence networking along the Sino-Indian border.

Mr Sanjoy, who was in Guwahati said, "I recently had a meeting with defence minister A.K. Antony. There are air force airbases in Jorhat, Chabua and Tezpur in Assam and I have requested that one such airbase be set up in Arunachal Pradesh."

According to Mr Sanjoy, the ministry will set up eight defence airports in Arunachal. He further said, "The minister has informed that two army divisions will be moved in the state soon. On the lines of Ladak and Kumaon scouts, the ministry has agreed to raise the Arunachal scouts. Necessary directions have been issued and the projects will soon take shape."

The parliamentarian assured that security of the eastern frontier has been given topmost priority by the UPA government. "My state is on top of the mainstream map of India and no force, whether it is China or any other power, can claim an inch of our land. Developments along the Sino-Indian border are a matter of concern."

He informed that a global tender for the 1,000-km Trans Arunachal Pradesh Highway has already been floated. Last year, prime minister Manmohan Singh had announced a Rs 21,000-crore package for the state.

Mr Sanjay also unveiled plans of revamping the NECCC and accordingly met Assam chief minister Tarun Gogoi and Meghalaya chief minister D.D Lapang who is chairman of NECCC. "The Congress in Northeast must be strengthened. The Congress chief minister, Congress legislature party leaders and MPs are likely to meet in August to discuss and find ways to strengthened the party in the Northeast."

He informed that the body will work for solution of interstate border disputes among the Northeastern states.

Stop hallucinating kid. Make sure that you where not dreaming when you supposedly saw these news reports by the 'free & fair' Chinese media. Last checked - in the Chinese media there was a total blackout about the Tianmen Square incident on its 20th anniversary on the 4th of June. Even sites like Twitter, Face book, You Tube and many other where blocked, so as not to allow the Chinese people to know what happened.

So if you still want to give a lecture on the openness of the Chinese media give it to an audience of ignorant morons like your self, where you are less likely to get your *** whipped in public.

The First Crash Landing of China J-10 Fighter
Chinese AVIC Top Head admits the Poor Quality of Jet Engine|China-Defense-Mashup

I proved what I posted, so it looks like you just got your *** whipped in public.

Like I said, just another idiot.

now who was the pakistani member here who called the j-10 a 3rd generation fighter ? care to explain the forum is full of j-10 news claiming it to be 4.5 gen and superior to the f-16 in combat capabilities

Nobody claimed it to be superior to F-16 combat capabilities and I don't think anyone cares what you heard.

Last edited by a moderator:
india against china? hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha... ahhayhahahahahahahahah... muahahahhahahahah.... dude, u indians are goin too far....

muhahahahah......its not your fault, just your age....lolz.....india is not going to war against china,this are measures taken to stop chinese incursions,by making the military presence felt....muhahahahah...laughing is good for health,carry on

india against china? hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha... ahhayhahahahahahahahah... muahahahhahahahah.... dude, u indians are goin too far....

Yeah and also Indians are confident that they can defeat China...!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Lets encourage them and lets make them enter the tiger's den... it will be a fun... lets inspire them...

I am sure, this time I will see a number of pieces coming out of something...

Chinese number their generations differently. They count the generations from the first aircraft they made. By western standards it is probably Gen 4 or 4.5 (depending on the stealth capabilities).

US and Russia are on the same numbering standard and if LCA ever flies, that'll jump on to Gen 4.5 without India ever going through generations 1,2 or 3.China would have called it a generation 1 or 2 (depending on how you count the first propeller planes that India made)

Yeah and also Indians are confident that they can defeat China...!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Lets encourage them and lets make them enter the tiger's den... it will be a fun... lets inspire them...

I am sure, this time I will see a number of pieces coming out of something...

You seem confused. On the one hand you say India has chemical weapons that can destroy the Chinese population and on the other hand you say India can't compete with China. Well my confused commie chum, which is it?

You seem confused. On the one hand you say India has chemical weapons that can destroy the Chinese population and on the other hand you say India can't compete with China. Well my confused commie chum, which is it?

leave him alone nemesis,he has a lot of confusion within himself to do away with,the greatest being his nationality......he deliberately flame baits in every thread in which india is involved,like this one here,he is one arrogant and naive communist....regards

blah blah blah blah...

Like I said, just another idiot.

Nobody claimed it to be superior to F-16 combat capabilities and I don't think anyone cares what you heard.

Hold your ponies buddy...
Recheck the threads on JF-17 and FC-20. There are many posts which claim that JF-17 is better than F-16 blk15s and at par with F-16 blk 50s!! You are also one among those forummers who make such outlandish claims.
Likewise FC-20s are claimed to be better than Rafales, F-18SH, MiG-35s and even Su-30MKIs!! WOW.
Very very tall claims!

Let me ask you one thing, regarding the recent crash of a IAF Su30MKI. When making 'routine' training sorties why do you need two pilots of the Wg Cmdr rank to fly? Ever wonder what was so important about that flight that such high ranks were flying that sortie? For a plane with such a safety record in India, why did it just fall out of the sky? They were testing something which is highly classified! FYI, the homing software for the Brahmos land version was tested on the Mig-21 Bison - yeah the flying coffins! Take you guess as to what they were testing on the MKI then! Can you do that with the FC-20, let alone the JF-17?

I wonder why you make claims which you can neither substantiate nor recollect making them.

And oh yes, please refrain from calling people names, just shows your level of frustration and upbringing. Counter with valid points rather than vile words, for I believe people here have a far better vocabulary than you can imagine.

Thanks

Ahmm why are they doing this btw?did China did something like this on their side of border?

Back
Top Bottom