What's new

India beats Pakistan in HDI indexes.

'Their' , not 'there' Mr Matric fail.
Now checking my typing skills which has no realtion with my vocabulary. what happenend to you lost your ego

As for me being on PDF i have much contribution in techical threads than a troller like you

Nuts!!.. Whats the take on this.. Is the regime moving towards somewhat of a theocracy? Banning stuff on grounds of religious belief is a clear sign of it @Nilgiri @nair @baajey @takeiteasy

This is "development" as per bigot Indian hindu standards.

Wait a few more days. More such development is coming. Many are already defending this action calling those slaughter houses "illegal".

These guys are jokers and their country is one large circus. No need to expect anything better from them.

Yup better than illiterate chai wala ruling your country.

Yeah because your level of integrity is too low. Can't blame you. :)
Not low than your Fanatism with islam

No checking my typing skills which has no realtion with my vocabulary. what happenend to you lost your ego

As for me being on PDF i have much contribution in techical threads than a troller like you

Did you say something?

Well if cows can be accumulated then so do these guys who leave their country for being a third world sh!thole. Many even go to cow eating Wahabi muslim countries.

That is pathetic.

Talent from India specially in S&T and IT is accepted that's why they go and in the era of globalisation we should explore the world than sitting in Chorangi Town and talking absurd out of jealousy

Not low than your Fanatism with islam

But still it isn't me voting or defending any Islamic fanatic. It is you who is trying to defend those who have awkward love affair with cows :lol:

Those slaughterhouses are illegal . .nothing religious about them.

New CM is just asking the slaughterhouses to have license and follow the rules.

whats the fuss about ?

It does'nt mention the illegality of the slaughter houses, Does it ? If it does my bad, Agree rules need to be adhered to but cannot be discriminatory

Is the bloke a priest ? I'm somewhat confused.. If so does the Indian constitution allow clergy to hold public offices ?

Talent from India specially in S&T and IT is accepted that's why they go and in the era of globalisation we should explore the world than sitting in Chorangi Town and talking absurd out of jealousy

Exploring world doesn't include leaving your country behind and being migrant in another country. And then pleading to white supremacists to not to kill you for being "brown".

And there is no chorangi town. If you are trying to troll try it properly. After all that is the reason you losers come to this forum. :)

He is Indian Phd Matric fail.

Might be student of those RSS shakhas.

You even got spelling of "technical" wrong :rofl:
How my typing skills relates my vocabulary :crazy:

May be i have a job to do in real life unlike unemployed mullah like you who waste your time on trolling and flamebaits
On internet:disagree:

Nuts!!.. Whats the take on this.. Is the regime moving towards somewhat of a theocracy? Banning stuff on grounds of religious belief is a clear sign of it @Nilgiri @nair @baajey @takeiteasy

National Green Tribunal ordered to ban Illegal/Unauthorised slaughterhouses back in 2015

NGT ban on all illegal, unauthorised slaughter houses in UP
http://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/ngt-ban-on-all-illegal-unauthorised-slaughter-houses-in-up-115051200877_1.html

This is what the link posted in post you quoted says, So this guy implementing orders of NGT not some religious decree.

"Officers say the ban will be restricted to illegal slaughterhouses."
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/yogi...houses-cow-smuggling-in-uttar-pradesh-1672208

Exploring world doesn't include leaving your country behind and being migrant in another country. And then pleading to white supremacists to not to kill you for being "brown".

And there is no chorangi town. If you are trying to troll try it properly. After all that is the reason you losers come to this forum. :)

Might be student of those RSS shakhas.

They come here because India's HDI index left them behind. These guys are the ones that make India third world.

How my typing skill relates my vocabulary :crazy:

May be i have a job to do in real life unlike unemployed mullah like you who waste your time on trolling and flamebaits
On internet:disagree:

They show that you are another jahil from India.

It does'nt mention the illegality of the slaughter houses, Does it ? If it does my bad, Agree rules need to be adhered to but cannot be discriminatory

Is the bloke a priest ? I'm somewhat confused.. If so does the Indian constitution allow clergy to hold public offices ?

here . .read this news link

"
Prepare Action Plan Against Illegal Slaughterhouses, Cow Smuggling: Yogi to Police
"

http://www.news18.com/news/india/pr...ses-cow-smuggling-yogi-to-police-1362740.html

yes and yes. he is the head priest of Gorakhnath math in Gorakhpur and Constitution allows him or any other religious preachers to hold public offices if he/she is elected !

And there is no chorangi town. If you are trying to troll try it properly. After all that is the reason you losers come to this forum.

Looks like you never went out of Pakistan, Visa problem? Indians and Pakistanis are treated same, more like south Asians. They don't care.

Back
Top Bottom