What's new

India beats Pakistan in HDI indexes.

Comparing India to Sri Lanka is a insult to Sri Lanka.
Pl do not do this.

FTFY

:enjoy: Proud of Sri Lanka and Maldives at HDI, well done you guys :enjoy:

Actually Bangladesh did well and was with India in the medium . Now if any Indian member feels ashamed to be compared to Pakistan then I would say he should truly be ashamed of low progress despite a better economy rather than feeling ashamed of other's position .

Interestingly BD was better than India and Pakistan in education

Nothing to be proud of! Ranked 131 and boasting?? Blaming UN? Does no one know the ground realities in our countries? People need serious introspection..

Big jump in mean years of schooling for India from last HDI report......from 5.4 to 6.3 years.

This helped to propel an increase of 15 HDI points from 0.609 to 0.624 for India. (BD increased by 9 points and Pakistan by 12 points)

Good job to Pakistan for finally getting out of Low Human development category (getting to 0.550).

Thanks. But OP's rear side was on fire after that happiness index thread hence this thread :lol:

Nothing to be proud of! Ranked 131 and boasting?? Blaming UN? Does no one know the ground realities in our countries? People need serious introspection..

In my personal opinion you should have done better than this due to better GDP and other such factors while Pakistan is still struggling with economy. So it is always surprising to see slow progress on part of India.

Fully agree . I consider it a insult to compare Pakistan with us.

Troll, why don't you log on with your normal nick?
Why do you have to create a new nick to troll here?

@Topic: It is good to see Pakistan has improved. And it is good to see other countries in the region are also developing. Sri Lanka is doing really good. Far better than India, Pakistan or Bangladesh.

There is optimism in Pakistan, things have started to change for better after defeating Indian sponsored cross-border terrorism in our country. In coming years we'll do even better!

In my personal opinion you should have done better than this due to better GDP and other such factors while Pakistan is still struggling with economy. So it is always surprising to see slow progress on part of India.

I would not consider it slow progress. Pakistan being a smaller country should be moving faster in fact as it is easier to manage. But I expect the better governance by Modi will improve rankings significantly in 2016 by at least 1 ranking point :D

Someone was just frustrated with that Happiness index that was launched few days ago.

Or else we all know the ground realities in both the countries. :)

We Indians should stop comparing ourselves with Pakistan.

Pakistan is not a scale point to measure and compare with. If we Indians really have to compare it, being one of the largest economies, we should try bringing it to the level of Latin American countries.

We Indians should stop comparing ourselves with Pakistan.

Pakistan is not a scale point to measure and compare with. If we Indians really have to compare it, being one of the largest economies, we should try bringing it to the level of Latin American countries.

Why only Latin America? Why not United States of America itself. After all you guys are a supa puwa since past 5 years.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...kalam/articleshow/3005067.cms?intenttarget=no

Why only Latin America? Why not United States of America itself. After all you guys are a supa puwa since past 5 years.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...kalam/articleshow/3005067.cms?intenttarget=no

Because we have far better things to do than just Kashmir. We Indians spend a lot on education , individual house and there one has to compromise with other facilities. But after accomplishing education , Indians find a place in US and EU. :) It is the govt. mismanagement of resources which needs to be channelized properly and Modi will do it.

Because we have far better things to do than just Kashmir. We Indians spend a lot on education , individual house and there one has to compromise with other facilities. But after accomplishing education , Indians find a place in US and EU. :) It is the govt. mismanagement of resources which needs to be channelized properly and Modi will do it.

Why go and live in US And EU and leave your own supa puwa behind?

Oh wait. Supa puwa is a third class shithole that is busy saving cows nowadays.

PS: We would work for both and Kashmir. That is what we want from our government.

Wow.. Placing so much confidence in one man and that a career politician is never a good thing, It has led to fascism in many parts of the world in the past

Beggar 1 to beggar 2: Look my shalwar has only 48 holes, and yours has 55! I am richer that you!

You people are a joke.
Beggar i think you mistaken Pakistan with india

For country like india which has population of 1.25 billion still managed increasing yearly

Back
Top Bottom