What's new

India beats Pakistan in HDI indexes.

They come here because India's HDI index left them behind. These guys are the ones that make India third world.

Can't blame them. India is still a third world country no matter how much these losers brag on internet. They need to spend time somewhere and there is no better option than their biggest obsession Pakistan.

Hitler and Mussolini had eerily similar CV's

I'm not comparing Mr. Modi with them, I actually like strong governance but just saying, All were populist politicians, Rode high on a wave of populist, fascist propaganda and the sheep followed

you have no idea about Indian politics. I rest my case :)

Looks like you never went out of Pakistan, Visa problem? Indians and Pakistanis are treated same, more like south Asians. They don't care.

At least we didn't try lick as$ of white supremacists like you. Remember hindus for Trump?? :lol:

Compare literacy rate of india and Pakistan

You will get to know who are real jahils

You are the real jahil who keep bragging about his imaginary technical skills.

Might be student of those RSS shakhas.
Can't blame them. India is still a third world country no matter how much these losers brag on internet. They need to spend time somewhere and there is no better option than their biggest obsession Pakistan.

They slip in the rankings by one place and they are all happy about that? LOL! I really cant understand why Indians come to a Pakistani forum? Is it some kind of twisted validation they need from their former Colonial Masters. 'Look at us, look at us, we are doing so so good now' LOL!

Hitler and Mussolini had eerily similar CV's

I'm not comparing Mr. Modi with them, I actually like strong governance but just saying, All were populist politicians, Rode high on a wave of populist, fascist propaganda and the sheep followed

This guy was on the stage when one of his party leader called for raping dead Muslim women.

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/indi...d-muslim-women-is-beyond-shocking-230679.html

But yeah he would do "development" and is the best leader in the world as per Indian sanghis of PDF. :lol:

At least we didn't try lick as$ of white supremacists like you. Remember hindus for Trump?? :lol:

you are conversing with me in a language of white supremacist :) And this forum uses the same language too.

yes and yes. he is the head priest of Gorakhnath math in Gorakhpur and Constitution allows him or any other religious preachers to hold public offices if he/she is elected !

Not a very healthy development for Indian democracy, Organized religion in governance is called fascism, Look around the neighborhood and beyond, Plenty of lessons

You are the real jahil who keep bragging about his imaginary technical skills

Meet me on technical threats

Unlike you who god ar copy paste propaganda article's with jammer

You both have particular image on forumn in this regard

you are conversing with me in a language of white supremacist :) And this forum uses the same language too.

I am just laughing at your fake sense of superiority and that to after slipping one place in HDI. :lol:

Not a very healthy development for Indian democracy, Organized religion in governance is called fascism, Look around the neighborhood and beyond, Plenty of lessons

Indians think they are immune from the consequences of stupidity.

I am just laughing at your fake sense of superiority and that to after slipping one place in HDI. :lol:

keep laughing I am here to pass my time with discussions but are doing a great Job :)

Meet me on technical threats

Unlike you who god ar copy paste propaganda article's with jammer

You both have particular image on forumn in this regard

What does that mean, Mr Matric fail?

Back
Top Bottom