What's new

India bans the Controversial book

I am surprised..! Where are those hypocrites that are found mostly on Pakistani threads (mostly such threads) giving us lessons on democracy and liberalism such as ramu, desiman and others. This thread is a true example of double face of those obsessed people. I am surely bookmarking it for future reference.

the reason is that i want to make sure gandhi's message is received by americans and europe too

meaning of the word 'title':
1. An identifying name given to a book, play, film, musical composition, or other work.
2. A general or descriptive heading, as of a book chapter.
a. Written material to be read by viewers that is included in a film or television show, typically presenting credits, narration, or dialogue. Often used in the plural.
b. A written piece of translated dialogue superimposed at the bottom of the frame during a film; a subtitle.
4. Law A heading that names a document, statute, or proceeding.
5. A division of a law book, declaration, or bill, generally larger than a section or article.
6. A written work that is published or about to be published: the titles in a press's fall catalog.
7. Law
a. The coincidence of all the elements that constitute the fullest legal right to control and dispose of property or a claim.
b. The aggregate evidence that gives rise to a legal right of possession or control.
c. The instrument, such as a deed, that constitutes this evidence.
a. Something that provides a basis for or justifies a claim.
b. A legitimate or alleged right. See Synonyms at claim.
9. A formal appellation attached to the name of a person or family by virtue of office, rank, hereditary privilege, noble birth, or attainment or used as a mark of respect.
10. A descriptive name; an epithet.
11. Sports A championship.
12. Ecclesiastical

If you really want to make sure Gandhi's message is spread across the globe,then why is title about something entirely discrete??Or is it something else you want to talk about.
And I have not even started talking about the posts yet....

I am surprised..! Where are those hypocrites that are found mostly on Pakistani threads (mostly such threads) giving us lessons on democracy and liberalism such as ramu, desiman and others. This thread is a true example of double face of those obsessed people. I am surely bookmarking it for future reference.

What double face. Some saying ban some saying dont.These are individual opinions.

Does it really matter whether he was straight or bi or gay? His contributions to India's freedom struggle are in calculable. A man's sexual preferences are his personal choice, let us respect that. Gandhi's sexual preferences are of no consequence whatsoever except perhaps for the purpose of feeding the perverted salacious appetites of certain idiots. What he achieved in his lifetime is so huge that it is difficult to comprehend.

By bannig the book we are giving it free publicity and thats what the writer wants

Gandhi's contributions far outweigh whatever physical 'flaws' that he may or maynot have. While Gandhi will be remembered for eternity, this author will have his 5 minutes of fame and then retreat into obscurity.

Banning a book or film or article is not the mark of a mature democracy.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire

Oh! BAN?????? :what:
World's biggest democracy or hypocrisy?

Its now an old news. in many Indian states. And BTW our defence.pk had completely banned all threads and discussions on this topic which talked about banning of this book in India.

:) so cheers

By bannig the book we are giving it free publicity and thats what the writer wants

But the writer dint ask your govt to ban it ? rather he clarified that there was no such claims which the media had came up with in his book

But the writer dint ask your govt to ban it ? rather he clarified that there was no such claims which the media had came up with in his book
The publisher will allways want some publicity and after that he will allways deny.it's just marketing gimmick and we are falling for it.

Its now an old news. in many Indian states. And BTW our defence.pk had completely banned all threads and discussions on this topic which talked about banning of this book in India.

:) so cheers

Wao....! Are you sure? And why those threads got banned?

Back
Top Bottom