What's new

India bans the Controversial book

^Oops..... Indian influence here in Pakistani Defence too.

@on topic. Being gay or bi or hetro is personal choice. It doesn't matter what was his choice. We should be proud of his contribution. What hell we have to do with his personal life? We shouldn't ban on this book. People should have choice to buy or not.

Oh! BAN?????? :what:
World's biggest democracy or hypocrisy?

We banned the Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie & Islam - A Concept of Political World Invasion for the sake of Muslims in India as well..

Seems like you don't have any idea what you're talking about lol.. The US being a democracy has also banned books such as The Grapes of Wrath etc.. Banned Books

Don't make stupid comments, especially if you have no idea what you're talking about.

India recently legalized homosexuality but is ashamed of its founder prefrences? talk about hypocrisy..errr i mean democracy!

India recently legalized homosexuality but is ashamed of its founder prefrences? talk about hypocrisy..errr i mean democracy!

:lol: Are you ashamed of jinnah being accused of a pork eater? Hence you guys banned the book Jinnah of Pakistan (1982) why ban such a book of your founder?

It is pathetic that a leader such as Gandhi is being played down like this, personal life is not to be discussed, that is why it is known as "personal".. besides, i strongly protest against such books, and even though i am a Pakistani, i would strongly suggest that the book should be banned in "totality"..

Freedom of speech should not be taken as freedom to say anything, there are people which should be respected, irrelevant of where they come from, and Gandhi is one of them.

Indians know better cuz i am not a secular.. if it was up to me, i would have banned the book and brought the writer in a court of law..

Just my two cents..

gandhi's message was of love for males and females there is nothing wrong if my great leader gandhi was a bi-sexual...its thousand times better then being a gay....he gave a hope to indians regardless of their sexual orientation:cheers:

First of all nothing in the book literally says Gandhi was bisexual. The author himself says this although it indicates that the bisexual angle helped in increasing his sales in western countries. Gossip sells as they say.

Second, the book is NOT banned by GoI. Its a mediocre book with some sensationalist aspects hyped by the media. Nothing more.

Democracy..popular people's choice... we will also ban if someone writes derogatory ..books on religious heads, prophets, or anything sensitive like that..

And after this you still call him ............Mahatama (The Great).................Nice

It was his own private life.

No interference in internal affairs.

(Or something like that.)

gandhi's message was of love for males and females there is nothing wrong if my great leader gandhi was a bi-sexual...its thousand times better then being a gay....he gave a hope to indians regardless of their sexual orientation:cheers:

mahatma gandhi was a great leader regardless of he was a gay or not. And a coward troller like you can't dent his image among we indian's by starting such thread's.hiding behind some other flag just show's how womenish you are.

mahatma gandhi was a great leader regardless of he was a gay or not. And a coward troller like you can't dent his image among we indian's by starting such thread's.hiding behind some other flag just show's how womenish you are.

brother i am just spreading the fire thats in the message of gandhi....do u want me stop spreading the message of our great leader gandhi?
gandhi ideology is not only for indians but also for americans,south africans and europeans....the more people read this thread..they more they become aware of us indians ....they will say since the father of indian nation was a bi-sexual that means indians are not stereotypes and are open minded and non radicals:tup:

We banned the Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie & Islam - A Concept of Political World Invasion for the sake of Muslims in India as well..

Seems like you don't have any idea what you're talking about lol.. The US being a democracy has also banned books such as The Grapes of Wrath etc.. Banned Books

Don't make stupid comments, especially if you have no idea what you're talking about.

these people do not understand meaning of secular state, democracy, freedom of speech..
60 years since formation and still in diapers :)

yes he was a great leader and its thousnds times better to be a bi-sexual than to be a gay:tup:

Back
Top Bottom