What's new

Featured India Bans china's Huawei, ZTE set to be shut out of India's 5G trials

@PAKISTANFOREVER may troll indian men on looks but i doubt he has deep feelings of racism like you. Every seen any pakistani here troll srilankan or african or bangladeshi for looks or darker skinned pakistanis? on other hand you disparage your own countrymen for their looks.

I crash against some vested interests here from time to time....lately it has been the poser-"dragon" variety.

But given the interest is vested, the result is largely inevitable for the knight...timed intervention by powers that be for the sake of sanctity of the "dragon's" scales.

I'll figure out another way though.

I agree with you. There's no hope for this weirdo.

@letsrock

I had a difficult childhood as well. My parents fought all the time, my father remarried, my mother had her share of boyfriends...I was abused as well.

But look I came out great, and made something of myself. Of course, being born with good looks was a natural blessing which worked out in my favour.

You need to figure out a way to stop being so angry. Despite being ugly, you might find maybe 5% of the women in the world who would be interested in you - maybe the ugliest ones but you deserve each other. That's plain statistics.

Good luck

haha ..thats your comeback? an assumption i am ugly.

Only ugly people are angry the way you are. Well I could be considered brown-skinned in Europe: in India and the subcontinent, I would be considered gora-chitta...you can call it self-worth or whatever. But I don't experience the same issues that my darker-skinned brothers like you do.

Only ugly people are angry the way you are. Well I could be considered brown-skinned in Europe: in India and the subcontinent, I would be considered gora-chitta...you can call it self-worth or whatever. But I don't experience the same issues that my darker-skinned brothers like you do.

Anger comes from people who have a sense of justice. Anger belongs to God himself. Leaving apart from the fact you have never seen me its amusing how much of value you accord to your skin. Something i normally associate with whores (street to instagram variety). I wont trade my looks for anything btw.

Cry all you want. None of the uglies will ever have what I can at my slightest whim.

I love my privilege....and sense of entitlement every time I am inside a club. And I really love watching the faces of your scrawny subcontinental types burn with envy. It's a kind of turn-on, an aphoridisiac (is it how you spell it?)

And I don't mean "dark" is ugly. I consider @DalalErMaNodi very handsome. He has a great chutzpah, and a natural pimpin' style, and he'd make the greatest friend for me. Also I don't think he has any trouble getting women (he's a pimp for real).

As for you and the other scrawny Indians, don't make me laugh.

Well this forum isnt a night club for your pimping here. This is for people who have sound views on international and south asian issues. @krash look at the people we got here.

Well this forum isnt a night club for your pimping here. This is for people who have sound views on international and south asian issues. @krash look at the people we got here.

Go run to the mod's. You deliberately like to annoy all good Indian posters like Nilgiri, Peshwa, Joe Shearer, and myself. I don't taunt anyone for their looks in the real world. But you're a special case that deserves it for being so damn annoying.

I know your childhood in India scarred you for life. But you need to fight it in other ways.

That's not a tradable commodity in your possession. :cheesy::rofl:

You better stick to trading idli-sambhar, LOL

Wow such cockiness for an indian. On what basis you talk on behalf of india though when you seem to think vast majority are "sub continental" type uglies. Right - "i love my skin shade, i love my makeup, i live my india" - lightweight manwhore who has nothing substantial to say. Bugger off.

Cry all you want. None of the uglies will ever have what I can at my slightest whim.

I love my privilege....and sense of entitlement every time I am inside a club. And I really love watching the faces of your scrawny subcontinental types burn with envy. It's a kind of turn-on, an aphoridisiac (is it how you spell it?)

And I don't mean "dark" is ugly. I consider @DalalErMaNodi very handsome. He has a great chutzpah, and a natural pimpin' style, and he'd make the greatest friend for me. Also I don't think he has any trouble getting women (he's a pimp for real).

As for you and the other scrawny Indians, don't make me laugh.

FB_IMG_1597521547044.jpg

:devil: :azn:

I remember posts from Indians on how because Chinese trade relations with India are so big that they will never side with Pakistan. Well Chinese are not buniyas like you. They have self-pride and national interest, which they will not sell for short term economic gain.

I remember posts from Indians on how because Chinese trade relations with India are so big that they will never side with Pakistan. Well Chinese are not buniyas like you. They have self-pride and national interest, which they will not sell for short term economic gain.

Well modi is like @Shantanu_Left here - celebrating his closeness to white leaders like Trump . They are not men of spine or dignity or self respect.

Wow such cockiness for an indian. On what basis you talk on behalf of india though when you seem to think vast majority are "sub continental" type uglies. Right - "i love my skin shade, i love my makeup, i live my india" - lightweight manwhore who has nothing substantial to say. Bugger off.

I don't have to talk any of this. The precise intent is to make you BUGGER OFF.

Don't you get it? Of course you don't.

Back
Top Bottom