What's new

Featured India Bans china's Huawei, ZTE set to be shut out of India's 5G trials

I'm not going to defend these animals.
They give all Indians a bad name. Here I'm at loss of words.

Hope you understand that my battle is to separate the grain from the chaff, unfortunately, any argument I make in favor of the grain would only paint me as defending this sub human scum. So I will bow out and just curl up in shame for the act of these people.
Truly cringeworthy

There is very little grain. Men of india are especially not vulgar due to simply being born in india it is indian society which makes them. It is so easy for indians to grit their teeth against other humans be they other indians of lower caste etc. But never do they question the horrible system of india which creates these depravities.

There is very little grain. Men of india are especially not vulgar due to simply being born in india it is indian society which makes them. It is so easy for indians to grit their teeth against other humans be they other indians of lower caste etc. But never do they question the horrible system of india which creates these depravities.

speak for yourself, not for the rest of us please.
This is your opinion, and only yours.
You’re entitled to it, but doesn’t make it fact.

most Indians are decent human beings. The few bad apples give the rest of us a bad name. You’re wearing jaundiced glasses

speak for yourself, not for the rest of us please.
This is your opinion, and only yours.
You’re entitled to it, but doesn’t make it fact.

most Indians are decent human beings. The few bad apples give the rest of us a bad name. You’re wearing jaundiced glasses

Never met any good "indian". Met good people who live in country of india but most people proudly and knowledgeably identifying himself as an indian is a scumbag.

Never met any good "indian". Met good people who live in country of india but most people proudly and knowledgeably identifying himself as an indian is a scumbag.

feel free to have any opinion.
Good and bad people exist in every country.
Perhaps don’t befriend or interact with any Indians. That’s the only advice i can give you.

feel free to have any opinion.
Good and bad people exist in every country.
Perhaps don’t befriend or interact with any Indians. That’s the only advice i can give you.

Again you and so many others are best off just putting that one on ignore. It is a mental case and waste of time.

Only interject if a worthy member is conversing with that one and seems to be buying into the BS in some way....its very rare given most people have basic common sense.

Otherwise just let it be...and don't give it any time and oxygen that its looking to sustain on.

Again you and so many others are best off just putting that one on ignore. It is a mental case and waste of time.

Only interject if a worthy member is conversing with that one and seems to be buying into the BS in some way....its very rare given most people have basic common sense.

Otherwise just let it be...and don't give it any time and oxygen that its looking to sustain on.

So why did you get banned last time? I thought you were in Management here. :p::o:

hence my question to @Shantanu_Left how .

Not all poon is directly downloaded from a website like Xvideos.com

In India, most Poon is consumed via WhatsApp shared videos, and MMS is still very popular among the lower-class Indians. All students living in a dorm etc. frequently watch/share poon.

The government of India banning a few poon sites has very little impact on the poon-viewing habits of Indians.

Source: Here is an example of an Indian "youth" consumer of poon. One look at his face, and you tell me if he hasn't been watching poon every waking moment of his life. What a disgusting creepo...lot of Indian men look like this Amarjeet. His eyes scream "rape" o_O

man-343107_640.jpg

@Peshwa

Then there is this lad Jishnu, a sperm donor in Pune. So, if he hasn't been watching poon, who else has? Boys that look like him are all avid consumers of poon in India. :woot::rofl::rofl:

@DalalErMaNodi

surrogates_f81ceaf23d341c08544a575ee0519409.jpg

@Peshwa

Then there is this lad Jishnu, a sperm donor in Pune. So, if he hasn't been watching poon, who else has? Boys that look like him are all avid consumers of poon in India. :woot::rofl::rofl:

@DalalErMaNodi

surrogates_f81ceaf23d341c08544a575ee0519409.jpg

Inundating the floor with semen makes you a sperm donor o_O

These two look like potential clients though, 'minute' men I say, just keep an eye on the girl for the 2 minutes that these two will be in there, easy money.

Gotta ask girl to show her navel, these two look like that type :cheesy:

Provide a magnifying glass too, no not for them, for the girls benefit. :omghaha:

So why did you get banned last time? I thought you were in Management here. :p::o:

I crash against some vested interests here from time to time....lately it has been the poser-"dragon" variety.

But given the interest is vested, the result is largely inevitable for the knight...timed intervention by powers that be for the sake of sanctity of the "dragon's" scales.

I'll figure out another way though.

Not all poon is directly downloaded from a website like Xvideos.com

In India, most Poon is consumed via WhatsApp shared videos, and MMS is still very popular among the lower-class Indians. All students living in a dorm etc. frequently watch/share poon.

The government of India banning a few poon sites has very little impact on the poon-viewing habits of Indians.

Source: Here is an example of an Indian "youth" consumer of poon. One look at his face, and you tell me if he hasn't been watching poon every waking moment of his life. What a disgusting creepo...lot of Indian men look like this Amarjeet. His eyes scream "rape" o_O

man-343107_640.jpg

No he doesnt look disgusting to me by face. He is just any other guy. Your racism makes you think like that while you ignore actual disgusting things done by indian army in kashmir. Most indians like you in someway are off. In fact i find it disgusting that you take a picture of someone neither you nor anyone know and paint him as disgusting just by his look.

So much drama. Yes ignoring all sane voices and reason and most of all voices of justice is what makes up guys like you .

No he doesnt look disgusting to me by face. He is just any other guy. Your racism makes you think like that while you ignore actual disgusting things done by indian army in kashmir. Most indians like you in someway are off. In fact i find it disgusting that you take a picture of someone neither you nor anyone know and paint him as disgusting just by his look.

Translation: You mean to say you're uglier than Amarjeet (well that's his real name as I found on the Internet).:cheesy:

Sorry mate neither you nor Amarjeet lucked out in the lottery of life. No nightclub in the world will let Amarjeet in unless he's wearing a very expensive dress or came down a fancy car. I know it hurts but it's important to reconcile with what you can't have.

Looks do matter in the real world. You can protest and howl all you want, but it's better to accept reality than live in a fool's paradise.

A word to the wise: you shouldn't reproduce. You will only create kids uglier than yourself. See your parents were selfish, and they passed you the ugly gene. And I am not saying it to be mean, but to be helpful.

Be happy. I'll even get you a beautiful girl if you come down to S'pore. Of course, you'll have to pay slightly more than the average male.

There's one Pakistani poster who thinks exactly the way I do on this subject: @PAKISTANFOREVER We disagree on almost everything else but I enjoy his posts where he makes fun of Indian men for their looks. Of course, he means a majority of Indian men, but there are the good ones too

Luckily, I wasn't born ugly. I don't know what it must feel like to be you. :undecided:

Translation: You mean to say you're uglier than Amarjeet (well that's his real name as I found on the Internet).:cheesy:

Sorry mate neither you nor Amarjeet lucked out in the lottery of life. No nightclub in the world will let Amarjeet in unless he's wearing a very expensive dress or came down a fancy car. I know it hurts but it's important to reconcile with what you can't have.

Looks do matter in the real world. You can protest and howl all you want, but it's better to accept reality than live in a fool's paradise.

A word to the wise: you shouldn't reproduce. You will only create kids uglier than yourself. See your parents were selfish, and they passed you the ugly gene. And I am not saying it to be mean, but to be helpful.

Be happy. I'll even get you a beautiful girl if you come down to S'pore. Of course, you'll have to pay slightly more than the average male.

There's one Pakistani poster who thinks exactly the way I do on this subject: @PAKISTANFOREVER We disagree on almost everything else but I enjoy his posts where he makes fun of Indian men for their looks. Of course, he means a majority of Indian men, but there are the good ones too

Luckily, I wasn't born ugly. I don't know what it must feel like to be you. :undecided:

haha ..thats your comeback? an assumption i am ugly. Your entire sense of self worth seems based on you having shade of lighter brown (probably) and having sex with international girls in south east asia of questionable morality. No wonder you think your "looks" made you what you are. The day when you realize you are nothing but a lightweight troll in every way - thats what there is to you.

Shocker after Telangana rape and murder case: Rape victim’s name ‘trends’ on **** sites as most searched video

Not willing to believe that humanity could stoop so low, some Twitter users verified the claims themselves.

2 December, 2019
OpIndia Staff
reddy-.jpg

what does all this gotta do with the thread tittle?

anyway xvideos is banned in India, its showing you what pakistanis/ where you live showing you what trending
After police encounter, Hyderabad victim's father says his daughter's soul found peace today
In what can be seen as a glimpse into the perverse minds, the Telangana rape victim’s name is on the top of ‘trends’ in search results for video clips on **** websites. A screenshot had gone viral on social media where the Hyderabad rape victim’s name was most searched for ‘video clips’ to check whether any video clips of the heinous crime have been uploaded on **** websites.

Rape victim’s name top search word on **** website XVideos.com (image: @purpleproze on Twitter)
The body of the young veterinarian Dr Preeti Reddy (name changed) was found charred in Telangana’s Hyderabad where she was dumped after brutally gang raped by four men. The brutality of the case has sent shockwaves across India. However, the perversion of trying to look for the video clip of the brutal rape on **** sites is disgusting beyond words. This when neither the confession of the accused nor any police statement mentions any possibility of the culprits video recording the same.

Read: Hyderabad Rape Case: The accused were under influence of alcohol, confessed to their crimes, says police remand report

Not willing to believe that humanity could stoop so low, some Twitter users verified the claims themselves.

27-year-old Dr Preeti Reddy (name changed) was returning home from work a little after 8 pm to pick her vehicle, she noticed a flat tire. She immediately called her sister, who suggested that she leave her two-wheeler at the toll plaza and take a cab home. Before she could that, two of the accused, Muhammad Ali and Chenna Keshavulu, approached her, who offered to take her vehicle for repair. The woman was then ambushed and dragged into the bushes by the accused barely 50 meters from Tondupally toll plaza behind a line of trucks that was parked near the road. She was forcefully fed whiskey and brutally raped repeatedly before she was killed by strangulation. The accused wrapped her in a blanket and set her dead body on fire. Her charred body was found under an underpass next morning.

---
I couldn't copy the entire article.

Back
Top Bottom