What's new

India at the Olympic: why no one ever considers the genetic angle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh holds the world record for being the most populous country in history without a SINGLE Olympic medal
No one cares about Bangladesh.

Your WiOn media was saying china torture kids to win Olympic lmao. Bd media and its ppl love and respect china. Now when india won 1 Olympic gold your wion media publication 10 videos lol about that. Honestly zero shame pathetic ppl.

You guys are 1.4 billion ppl want to be next super power. We are not.

I think OP was trying to point it out.

No one cares about Bangladesh.

Your WiOn media was saying china torture kids to win Olympic lmao. Bd media and its ppl love and respect china. Now when india won 1 Olympic gold your wion media publication 10 videos lol about that. Honestly zero shame pathetic ppl.

You guys are 1.4 billion ppl want to be next super power. We are not.

I think OP was trying to point it out.

People with zero olympic medals in their history should stop starting threads about countries that have double digit Olympic Gold Medals in their history...also didnot you guys come running to our country especially ms state to escape the Pakistani Military? 10 million as far as I can remember

People with zero olympic medals in their history should stop starting threads about countries that have double digit Olympic Gold Medals in their history
Then you guys should stop talking trash talk about china? How about that. Your pathetic kind do verval vomit daily all over social media and your media publishing news after news againt china.

Then you guys should stop talking trash talk about china? How about that. Your pathetic kind do verval vomit daily all over social media and your media publishing news after news againt china.

Keep China out of this....if the OP wants to talk of Indias olympic medals and the OP is BD..yes its fair game to talk about BD..especially since you are BD.....do me a favour..change history and send your whole lot of 10 million bumbling fools to China to escape Pak military

South Asians not good when competing with rest of the world. Its nothing new.

Even in 1980 when china was as poor as india they used to win way more then indians did.

You cant invest money and hope a cow can fly. It cant.

Thats why i always india should never compare them self with china. They will always lose on every front.

West can hype india super power all they want in reality it wont happen. Just few days ago Australia said india is answer to china. But is it? Its pure BS.

Bangladesh sucks big time. But bd as a country never talk big being super power...surgical strike...manufacturing superpower...pharmacy of the world...BS like this. Indians been screaming for respect last 20 years...you need to earn it. Its not given.
baad toh such kah di munde neh

If you are going to hype yourself up to the moon, you better expect some reactions

For the longest time China only called itself a big country or even a developing country (so they don't attract undue attention)

Reactions: mmr
Keep China out of this....if the OP wants to talk of Indias olympic medals and the OP is BD..yes its fair game to talk about BD..especially since you are BD.....do me a favour..change history and send your whole lot of 10 million bumbling fools to China to escape Pak military
Lmao. Why i should keep china out of it? I can discuss what ever i want. I am just pointing out your pathetic type mentality and chest thumping. Do us a favor and admit reality of being a 2000 per capita third world you are. Then we can stop discussing.

Are you chinese? or did they hire you to crib about them? what India says about China, it's our equation. you are nobody to interfere in india-china matters. now discuss why you failed to win a single medal in 50 years.

Lmao. Why i should keep china out of it? I can discuss what ever i want. I am just pointing out your pathetic type mentality and chest thumping. Do us a favor and admit reality of being a 2000 per capita third world you are. Then we can stop discussing.

This thread about Olympics Medal discussion and thats why Bangladesh is being drawn into the comparison...nothing else...Tell me BANGLADESHI, this is how you thank people who risked their entire existence to fight for your freedom?

Okay since you directed the thread in a good direction I will take a decent stab at it

Take the case of gold medal winner

Unlike most Indian Olympic athletes he got the best training possible.His coach is an ex German Olympian and in the run up to this Olympics he trained primarily in Sweden.
He again proves the point many have been trying to make i.e.The difference is performance at the Olympics outside sprinting and long distance running correlates a heck of a lot more with the quality of training received in the 10 years prior to the Olympics than the average grip strength of countries.

Sure India has bad stock.....But its more because of rampant malnutrition, widespread vegetarianism, parasitic disease load

If we can put every veggie kid on whey protein from age 0, our stock would improve......but in the end training matters, coaching matters...and neither India, nor Pakistan, nor Bangladesh can afford that quality of training unless they become proper middle income countries ($10k nominal per capita).....we need a couple of billion euros worth of investment a year solely on Olympic sports.....Our women's golf team and entire shooting contingent did dissapoint though....that happens , cuz at the end of the day it is sports and its all the more bitter cuz Olympic comes around only every 4 years....

2008 was a false dawn..we squandered 12 years...if we can use this Olympics as a slingshot (more likely than not due to Congress not coming back another few decades), then I can assure that within 20 years , India will regularly score double digit gold medals

Also Kabaddi,Cricket being there from 2028 Olympics onwards open new aveneues

remember India won javelin gold in a pure muscle bound Chad sport like Javelin and not ch***iya sport like table tennis or eventing or something
Between our lone gold medalist is a veggie.

Are you chinese? or did they hire you to crib about them? what India says about China, it's our equation. you are nobody to interfere in india-china matters. now discuss why you failed to win a single medal in 50 years.
I am not bangladeshi either. Was born canada what is your point. I can discuss what ever i want.

Lets discuss why you guys after screaming being super power now poorer then under wear making ldc bd lol.
This thread about Olympics Medal discussion and thats why Bangladesh is being drawn into the comparison...nothing else...Tell me BANGLADESHI, this is how you thank people who risked their entire existence to fight for your freedom?
This thread point out what great powers are. And india as a great power want to be how pathetic they are. Its not about Bangladesh.

Great, otherwise I don't know how you would have survived the humiliation. You would be stuck making underwear only.
Well how do you survive being slum dog? think where you will take your shit after this lol. We know you dont have toilets.

Between our lone gold medalist is a veggie.

Yup not denying it...but probably Haryanvi veggie....POunjab and Haryana are the onyl two states where enough diary protein is consumed that makes up for deficit in animal protein...can we say the same about UP+BIhar? UP+Bihar used to have average height of 6'1" inches when ancient Chinese visited the area...even Arrian said that people in the NOrthern plains were much taller than the People in the Sulaiman Mountains (where Pashtuns are located)....The Hindi belt has heavily fallen due to famines in British era and malnutrition in Republic of India era

The main centre of the kingdom of Dongli (‘Eastern Division’)1 is the town of Shaqi (Śāketa).2 It is more than 3,000 li (1,247 km) southeast of Tianzhu (Northwestern India). It is a big kingdom. Its products are similar to those of Tianzhu (Northwestern India). There are several dozen major towns whose rulers take the title of king. The Da Yuezhi attacked and subdued it. The men and women are all eight chi tall (about 1.85 metres or 6 feet), but are cowardly. They ride elephants and camels when travelling to neighbouring kingdoms. When invaded, they ride elephants to wage war.

I am not bangladeshi either. Was born canada what is your point. I can discuss what ever i want.

All this whataboutism by these Indians don't change the fact stated in the OP. Indians need to start hiring non-Indians to represent them at the Olympic.

Reactions: mmr
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom