What's new

India asks US Embassy not to screen movies at American Centre

UK is member in EU since the 70th...

Maybe you should read a newspaper. I think my watch alone costs more than what you earn in 10 years?

5pfoc3tq.jpg

I spend each year 100 € for you guys during christmas time so your children have something to eat.

And nope, germany was not in "Gulags". Eastern germay had a stronger economy than what India has today...Even in our worst times we were hundred times stronger than india is today...

All you got is a cheap 300 $ watch to show off your wealth? oh my, you are poor :lol:

First for All

A) P8 will be replaced by USN only, For the coming few years only INN and USN will operate PI8 exclusively . Digest it. ( exclusive for India only till technology not get old)

B) Javelin :- is manufactured by US and sold to them , with India it will give TOT and India will manufacture it.

Did any other country get ToT of javelin ? please tell us. ( This exclusive for India only)

India will only get the down graded or marginal tech for Javelin. Do you really expect US to share with India any critical technology. Look what happen to Rafale after Rafale agree to fully transfer of tech. India is still not going to get the most critical components.

India is prone to get arm twisted by the US. Has no guts either. You can see, they increase the security instead. From 120 to 150...why? In fact NSA has all the official Indian secrets that they got, when they sucked indian intelligence comps dry with 6 billion bytes of info. Even stupid Sibal is working on hotmail.
India is being blackmailed, or will be, on this case.
India thinks the other way by pondering deep, is Devyani worth several Boeing P-8I whose spare would stop coming?
Sonia's Swiss stash is known to the US, they can leak it in a blink, if the need be.
And this, our madam-X knows well.
India has no options to exercise on this.

You just cannot handle anyone who is not Pakistani or Chinese telling you the truth. You are a sad, sad case. Now, go beat up your servant to make yourself feel better.

You're always missing in any thread in which US is at odds with PRC.

You dont represent the US in this forum, what so ever. You accuse Jay guy of not being American, but I have seen him criticize India.

But you will never do the same for Mother China. It's okay, Faith, you're a Chinese nationalist living abroad.

Devyani Khobragade agrees to waive indictment deadline

By Karen DeYoung and Rama Lakshmi, Tuesday, January 7

The crisis surrounding the case of the Indian consular official whose arrest last month sent U.S.-India relations into a tailspin was at least temporarily cooled late Monday when the diplomat agreed to waive a Jan. 13 deadline to indict her.
In a request to federal court in New York, the attorney for Devyani Khobragade, charged last month with submitting fraudulent visa documents for her Indian maid, said that “significant communications . . . between the prosecution and the defense and amongst other government officials” could be undermined if the indictment threshold is crossed.

“It is our strong view that the pressure of the impending deadline is counterproductive to continued communications,” attorney Daniel N. Arshack said in requesting a 30-day extension.

Although several people close to the case would not cite any specific steps toward resolution, the postponement could ease pressure on the State Department, which has been at odds with federal prosecutors over the wisdom of the arrest and how it was conducted. Only the defense can waive the right to be indicted within 30 days from the date of arrest.

The filing came after Indian authorities said they had unearthed cases of tax and other legal violations by U.S. Embassy staff members in New Delhi that they are prepared to make public and act upon if Khobragade’s case is not resolved to India’s satisfaction.

Indian officials declined to characterize their plans as a threat. But “it could all come out in the open like a can of worms,” said one senior official who was not authorized to speak openly to the news media on the matter.

“What we have is a wide array of issues that are under the scanner. Each aspect will be proceeded on with due care, if we have to,” the official said. Among the alleged irregularities, the senior official mentioned the sale by U.S. diplomats of duty-free alcohol and other goods to those who are not legally entitled to them and the employment of diplomatic spouses without the necessary papers or tax filings.

On Friday, India asked the U.S. Embassy in New Delhi to stop screening movies at the American Center there unless the proper licenses and certificates from Indian censors are obtained.

India has demanded that all charges be dropped against Khobragade, the 39-year-old deputy consul general in New York who was arrested Dec. 12 for allegedly filing fraudulent pay documents for an Indian employee she brought with her to this country in 2012. Reports of Khobragade’s strip search and brief incarceration inflamed Indian outrage over what New Delhi called an insulting violation of diplomatic immunity.

The State Department has tried to keep U.S.-India relations, already drifting apart following the heady days after a landmark 2008 civil nuclear agreement, from collapsing.

“The U.S. government endeavors to always be in compliance with local laws and regulations,” State Department spokeswoman Emily Horne said Monday in response to the Indian allegations. Indian diplomatic notes to the State Department “raise highly technical and complicated issues. . . . It’s also clear that there are differences of opinion about the privileges and immunities of our respective diplomatic and consular personnel.”

Although India believes it is within the Obama administration’s power to resolve the case, administration officials have repeatedly stressed that their hands are tied when it comes to legal matters. “We’re the diplomatic part that focuses on the relationship and all the issues we work together on,” spokeswoman Marie Harf told reporters at a State Department briefing. “There is a separate judicial and legal process that is working its way through right now.”

But the Indian government has said that the relationship itself is at stake.

Ties between the two countries have “been severely undermined,” Indian Foreign Ministry spokesman Syed Akbaruddin said. “This matter has a huge divisive potential in our relations with the United States.”

Many State Department officials say the strip search and the lack of warning to the Indian government was beyond the bounds of normal diplomatic courtesy. U.S. diplomats do not say, however, that Khobragade’s consular status afforded immunity outside her consular duties or that the U.S. attorney did not have the right to detain and charge her with falsifying a visa document. She is accused of submitting a contract, required by U.S. law, falsely promising to pay the housekeeper, Sangeeta Richard, the minimum or prevailing hourly wage of $9.75.

According to the charges against her, Khobragade signed a separate contract with Richard agreeing to pay her only a fraction of that amount and illegally forced her to work long hours without required benefits.

Richard ran away from Khobragade’s Manhattan home in June, sought refuge with the New York Indian community and eventually ended up with a victim assistance organization that brought her case to the attention of the U.S. attorney.

After Richard fled her home, Khobragade subsequently accused her of stealing items from the house and trying to extort support for a permanent U.S. visa. Indian government officials have provided copies of e-mail exchanges with the State Department indicating that the initial U.S. response to those charges — before Richard alleged abusive working conditions — was to cancel Richard’s visa and note that she had 30 days to leave the country.

Beyond the specifics of the case, India has presented the State Department with a document, dated Aug. 26, 2013, temporarily accrediting Khobragade to the Indian U.N. mission as an adviser through the end of December — a date that India argues would have afforded her full immunity at the time of her arrest.

Soon after the arrest, India froze the U.S. Embassy’s import of alcohol and other goods and removed security barricades from the New Delhi embassy complex, although police presence around the mission was increased last week.

The Indian official said officials in New Delhi are examining bank accounts tied to the American Embassy School, where they allege diplomatic spouses often teach without the necessary work permission and without paying taxes.

“The nub of the matter is that these are purely reciprocal steps; we expect our diplomats to be treated in the U.S. the way we treat their diplomats,” said Akbaruddin, the Foreign Ministry spokesman.

Devyani Khobragade agrees to waive indictment deadline - The Washington Post

India fast growing? of course it is. When you have nothing you grow fast. Where germany is? On top of the world.

As i said, India is a poor developic country. We don´t take it very serious in germany. Come back talking when you can feed your population and when the water of Ganges is drinkable. Before that...lol

Yes, its me. No, i don´t look india. I´m white as you can see...not brown...like your people.

But you do look brown. In fact you look like one of those ugly Injuns from wherever it is that @seiko originates from :D

@MarkusS What a noob. I saw you crying in the other thread for personal insults and in this thread you insult an entire country and race? Hahaha Even if you are a real German which i doubt [cause bro you are not white and your post about the watch ahahaha hilarious] you are a big god damn insult to all Germans out there haha.

@MarkusS What a noob. I saw you crying in the other thread for personal insults and in this thread you insult an entire country and race? Hahaha Even if you are a real German which i doubt [cause bro you are not white and your post about the watch ahahaha hilarious] you are a big god damn insult to all Germans out there haha.
I´m half german and half italian.

Last edited:
I´m half german and half italian. Both are considered white. From a genetic point of view i´m a god compared to you.
Ducks are white too you know......so you Must be a duck....because in this entire thread you have been going quack quack quack quack quack.........

Ducks are white too you know......so you Must be a duck....because in this entire thread you have been going quack quack quack quack quack.........
You know what i wonder? This forum is caleld Pakistan Defense Forum. I´m interested in Pakistan, not India. Why are so many indians here? No own forum or what? or no own army?

Back
Top Bottom