What's new

India asks US Embassy not to screen movies at American Centre

train-derailment.jpg

bla bla blubb, personal insults blubb.

Where are the personal insults in my posts ??

Germany is the economic powerhouse of europe and rules the EU.
An economic power house which is declining.
Those soldiers did their duty and killed two pirates. I don't see the problem.
Indian courts will do their duty for terror act committed by Italian intruders.

India needs good relations with europe and can't afford to anger their biggest tradepartner.
It is the converse, only software is exported and that to a small amount. India is not export driven economy nor India imports any thing significant from Europe.

They will get a prison penalty which will be said they will go in prison in italy and leave india and be free. Thats how it always works. so don't be silly.

This is speculation not true.

You want bad relations with us? Why do you want bad relations with europe? Explain please.

Who said India want bad relations with Europe, I only said USA is trying to do tit-for-tat , toeing the line of Vatican which is the pillar for western civilization.

no, you say you want bad relations with europe. Thats what you say. You want anger the european union, anger ots citizens and create hate towards india. people here will not accept two europeam soldiers in indian prison. It would mean hard reactions from europe and propably indians will be put in prison here as exchange for that. Thats how such things always escalate and you know that. Its a diplomatic issue. Public in italy is outraged and the entire EU supports them. So see it realistic...and i'm sure your government is realistic, those two soldiers can not and will not go to prison. Something like that never happen. France bombed a ship from greenpeace in new zealand. two french soldiers were captured and after few weeks send home...because diplomatic fallout would be gigantic. So i ask again, you want risk breaking friendship with the EU? Or find a diplomatic solution?

On the rest of your bla bla. You say germany is in decline? thats funny, we had a record export month in octobre, our economy is growing. We are seen as the powerhouse of europe. India is an emerging market, i respect that. And i expect from you european standards in debates. From now on you check your "facts" before telling them. Telling nonsense is not european standard.

when i got it it was more expensive than now. So what? There are new models out there.

Are you trying to tell me that the price of your watch dropped from $2100 (1600 euro)to $325? If that is the case then it's a piece of crap and you were duped. Either that or you are a liar, my guess would the latter.

Are you trying to tell me that the price of your watch dropped from $2100 (1600 euro)to $325? If that is the case then it's a piece of crap and you were duped. Either that or you are a liar, my guess would the latter.

When i got it it wasn´t even sold in germany yet. Beside that, do i really talk about my watch and clothes with someone who gets his food from aid?

bla bla blubb

Hey is it true you guys still even have the plaque in india? thats crazy. Why is that? I mean evrywhere on earth that sickness was eradicated. How coems India still suffers from that?

Hey is it true you guys still even have the plaque in india? thats crazy. Why is that? I mean evrywhere on earth that sickness was eradicated. How coems India still suffers from that?

Its plague, not plaque :lol: And plague is still endemic in many countries, including America. Although the rate of disease is quite low.

plague+global+distribution+2.png

You are not really German are you, cause I have never met such a dumb German!

You call me dumb? Thats funny. You don´t even know me and make such a statement.

I just don´t like poor countries. Thats my personal choice, isn´t it? And again i only see personal insults. No matter you gyus never made it into industrialisation.

India should allow screening of movies like Chennai Express. US will release the diplomat the next day. :haha:

What will happen if Indians working in US go on strike ? :P

No on to make my 7/11 coffee for me on that particular day. :P

You call me dumb? Thats funny. You don´t even know me and make such a statement.

I just don´t like poor countries. Thats my personal choice, isn´t it? And again i only see personal insults. No matter you gyus never made it into industrialisation.

Did anyone ask you for your "personal choice". If you don't like poor countries, well good for you, maybe start a thread about it. I mean not everyone is rich enough to pay 1600 Euros for a 300 Euro watch right, and then go on to brag about it on random internet forums?

And I apologize if my comment offended you, but c'mon what do you expect. No one is poor out of their own will, so I don't see the point of your snide condescending remarks.

Back
Top Bottom