What's new

India asks US Embassy not to screen movies at American Centre

No one has P8 yet. But the next customer who wants to get an anti sub plane will get P8. Orion is discontinued. India just happened to be the next customer to ask for an anti sub platform so they are the first customer to get P8

Below link contains the users of Javelin. And India is not one of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FGM-148_Javelinj

First for All

A) P8 will be replaced by USN only, For the coming few years only INN and USN will operate PI8 exclusively . Digest it. ( exclusive for India only till technology not get old)

B) Javelin :- is manufactured by US and sold to them , with India it will give TOT and India will manufacture it.

Did any other country get ToT of javelin ? please tell us. ( This exclusive for India only)

Do you know that you guys are seen as slave laborers here? I mean, do you realize what we think about you? Poor, underdeveloped, unclean, chaotic, 3rd world...how can i respect someone who i would not even shake hands with? I would fear i catch some bacteria or something. I saw that you throw your death in the ganges...all that pollution is simply disgusting. Doesn´t that bother you? To live like that???? And i don´t mean that in a bad way. Just out of interest. How does it feel to live like that? Lacking so many things we see as normal in germany. It´s simply unimaginable for me to exist in that way that you do.

I have great respect for that.

We are also the 2nd fastest growing nation in the world and a BRIC nation where was Germany again?
oh yeah........
0ec.jpg

On topic- sometimes people just need to take a stand so that the ones on their self made pedestals know that they are actually standing on foam.

I just read another story on BBC about an Indian judge claiming pre-marital sex is "immoral" and against the tenants of every religion. Coupled with the Whole homosexual thing (and a few others)....it seems India is getting its very own conservative backlash. It will be interesting to see where this Indian "Neo-con" movement goes. The Islamic countries have been dealing with the conservative re-emergence for awhile....most western nations have had it. It really found its legs in the US with Reagan in the 80's....and still has plenty of influence (waxing and waning till this very day). Will you guys get the acrimonious political split we have? As far as pre-marital sex....it made a lot of sense to ban it in the iron-age, etc....when most religious views on it were formed...you needed an expanding population...and the family was the basic "economic" unit...a bunch of "bastards" would be a drain on society, etc. The social and economic fabric are not at all the same these days.

We are also the 2nd fastest growing nation in the world and a BRIC nation where was Germany again?
oh yeah........
0ec.jpg

On topic- sometimes people just need to take a stand so that the ones on their self made pedestals know that they are actually standing on foam.
That meme had me rolling!

Clamp down on free speech! Make every arm of the media a Government poodle. Only allow Licensed and regulated view points. That will show those pesky Americans! Every action the GoI takes makes it look weaker and more pathetic. As per limited consular immunity...that's all the 1963 convention ever gave them. So India has finally learned to read them?

I think the US should have paid Indians working on US soil (consulates) in terms of US minimum wages for the US to have moral ground to stand on. US consulates are considered US soil and GUESS WHAT, they have not adhered to US minimum wages! Reports show that security guards getting paid $70USD PER WEEK for a 40hr period. It appears that the US government has once again spread propaganda. Free speech? yea right, perhaps that's why the US wants to Snowden to shut up. Snowden's revelations that the US govt spied on everyday Americans has changed the NSA dramatically! The US government cannot be trusted. There is a nice documentary on youtube where an NSA official says that they only spy on enemies of the state like terrorists etc. Why the hell does that include (german chancellor)Angela Merkel? The EU shares information with the US and then we spy on them in return? Is there no respect towards friendly nations? Similar issue with USSR, our president holds talks with them and as the talks are going on, we send a bloody spy plane! That gets shot, of course! The Russian premier was also shocked about this and asked" Do the Americans shit where they eat? "Everyday Americans are kept in the dark. Don't let patriotism cloud your ability to critically think. Indian press has freedom of speech. All they are saying is to comply with local laws, which is a fair and reasonable request, given that we want them to follow our laws in the US. Lot of atrocities committed by rogue nations get coverage but the rubbish that the US causes always gets hushed up.

There are 11 million illegals in the USA. Are you suggesting that all of them are getting paid the minimum wage? Get real. This is an issue that the US blew out of proportions. Actually the NYPD and that attorney indian-american clown, perhaps hoping that he can make a name for himself. The US is just paying for their stupidity. Come on! Human trafficking of a maid on an OFFICIAL passport? They are pouring oil in the eyes of people so that the facts remain hazy.

I'm sure you meant consulates. But all the same....the current issue is wages that are comparable to the country the embassy or consulate operates on. But yes, if we paid Indian workers in India according to a US pay-scale, we would have even more moral high ground. A quick addendum...Embassy grounds are considered US soil....not consulates. This total misunderstanding of the difference between Consuls...both personnel, mission, and status of grounds etc. Has led to friction....and makes you all look uninformed and back-water. One small example, the Indians seem to think the girl who got arrested represented the GoI to the US. No, that would be the Ambassador. Most of the people a consulate deal with will be their own citizens in the concerned country. Such as helping an Indian citizen in New York deal with local laws, etc. Most dealings they have with local national will be granting visas, etc.

Last edited:
Well, i´m aryan. So?

Beside that you ask why you must respect us? Because we are your boss.

Is that your pic in your profile ? If so you look like a person of Indian descent :D

Anyways, on a more serious note, ignore the hyped up Indians here who are clapping at every move that Delhi takes as a "counter measure" against the Yanks. Even the Yanks understand that elections are looming in India and that the government needs an election platform now that the people are awakening to the fact that they are getting ripped off daily by their government (albeit that they awoke some 70 years later).

India fast growing? of course it is. When you have nothing you grow fast. Where germany is? On top of the world.

As i said, India is a poor developic country. We don´t take it very serious in germany. Come back talking when you can feed your population and when the water of Ganges is drinkable. Before that...lol

Is that your pic in your profile ? If so you look like a person of Indian descent :D

Yes, its me. No, i don´t look india. I´m white as you can see...not brown...like your people.

This is just Italians getting back at India for insulting their nation, you know who makes up most of Police force in NYC.

This is just Italians getting back at India for insulting their nation, you know who makes up most of Police force in NYC.

You are correct!!!

It seems USA is toeing the line of Vatican.

Those Italian marines will be punished no matter what!

You are correct!!!

It seems USA is toeing the line of Vatican.

Those Italian marines will be punished no matter what!

They will not get punished. They did nothing wrong. They can't expect a fair trial in such a primitive country or even normal law standards.

They will not get punished. They did nothing wrong. They can't expect a fair trial in such a primitive country or even normal law standards.

Haha ...... Coming from a guy with German flag ..... :lol:

Go to your Papa USA(Europe's father) and complain about this and see what happens ..... :lol:

Haha ...... Coming from a guy with German flag ..... :lol:

Go to your Papa USA(Europe's father) and complain about this and see what happens ..... :lol:

we already see what happenes. Ther is a deal between EU and india. Once election is over both soldiers will come back home. They aren't even in prison now. They are in a hotel. if you believe a 1st world nation allows a banana republic like india to do anything, then you are wrong. Beside that, those two soldiers did nothing wrong.

we already see what happenes. Ther is a deal between EU and india. Once election is over both soldiers will come back home. They aren't even in prison now. They are in a hotel. if you believe a 1st world nation allows a banana republic like india to do anything, then you are wrong. Beside that, those two soldiers did nothing wrong.

Except pulled the trigger of their guns and later found that the bullets hit some Indians .... Right!!!

GOI only guaranteed Death penalty will not be awarded to those marines.

Germany is the Banana republic of Europe and USA, they used Hitler to reorder Europe during World war 2 and after world war 2. Germany is partitioned into to only to be ruled by USSR and USA.

Even now Germany is not the Germany of old times, The soul and German spirit is no where to be seen.

Except pulled the trigger of their guns and later found that the bullets hit some Indians .... Right!!!

GOI only guaranteed Death penalty will not be awarded to those marines.

Germany is the Banana republic of Europe and USA, they used Hitler to reorder Europe during World war 2 and after world war 2. Germany is partitioned into to only to be ruled by USSR and USA.

Even now Germany is not the Germany of old times, The soul and German spirit is no where to be seen.

bla bla blubb, personal insults blubb.

Germany is the economic powerhouse of europe and rules the EU. Those soldiers did their duty and killed two pirates. I don't see the problem. India needs good relations with europe and can't afford to anger their biggest tradepartner. They will get a prison penalty which will be said they will go in prison in italy and leave india and be free. Thats how it always works. so don't be silly. You want bad relations with us? Why do you want bad relations with europe? Explain please.

Back
Top Bottom