What's new

India asks US Embassy not to screen movies at American Centre

I know US government worry about India take away US diplomat right to watch movies with their guess on the big screen. US government will issue an apologize and pay 10 trillions dollars compensation to India for all the trouble and humiliation India went through.

I know US government worry about India take away US diplomat right to watch movies with their guess on the big screen. US government will issue an apologize and pay 10 trillions dollars compensation to India for all the trouble and humiliation India went through.
Aww did it hurt you? You cried when we took away the barriers around your embassy?No worries your treatment will only push India into the RIC(Russia India China) club please kiss goodbye to your Asian Pivot and say Sayonara to Japan.Thank you :D

Aww did it hurt you? You cried when we took away the barriers around your embassy?No worries your treatment will only push India into the RIC(Russia India China) club please kiss goodbye to your Asian Pivot and say Sayonara to Japan.Thank you :D

India never play a key role in US foreign policy in the region. India never a part of US sphere of influence in Asia, at best India will extract some vest interest from the US in other to side with US in some issue pertain in the world politic.

India never play a key role in US foreign policy in the region. India never a part of US sphere of influence in Asia, at best India will extract some vest interest from the US in other to side with US in some issue pertain in the world politic.
Is that what they say to pivot in Asia, im sure USA will like Russia India and China club very much. Good luck helping the japanese i am sure you both can do anything.:D

US never worry about any alliance. India will never be China ally, China and India will have major huddle to climb before India and China to be a political front ally.

India and China neighbor, both vying for regional power so India will always in conflict with China in many way. Economic, military superiority, natural resource are the key element for India and China to compete with each other. Hostile competition or friendly competition all depend how the external influence will play it role in determine the relationship between India and China.

Last edited:
I think my watch alone costs more than what you earn in 10 years?

5pfoc3tq.jpg
I'll bite. What company made the watch? What model is it? Is it really from Glashütte? And why did you choose to buy this over the aesthetically and functionally superior stuff from Tutima or Lange?

US never worry about any alliance. India will never be China ally, China and India will have major huddle to climb before India and China to be a political front ally.
Erm.. well Russia and India already had a pact before and they are our time tested ally..

Russia and India not ally but mostly in military partner between seller and buyer relationship.

Try better next time to troll China boy!

Now now, India always claim non alliance foreign policy, by reading into what India government meant to say, India will sale India partnership to the highest bidder. In a way India act as a cheap whore in the world politic.

. I think my watch alone costs more than what you earn in 10 years?

5pfoc3tq.jpg
It's this Diesel, isn't it? Showy, flashy, and above all, Fossil-cheap at around $325 on the Internet.

I don't have statistsics, but I think that even in the poorest of nations, almost all people who can use Internet earn over $33/year.

(I also think you should have saved up for a better chronograph, one that won't embarrass you into never wearing it again as fashions change and people realize it's silly to wear hockey pucks as ornaments.)

UK is member in EU since the 70th...

Maybe you should read a newspaper. I think my watch alone costs more than what you earn in 10 years?

5pfoc3tq.jpg

I spend each year 100 € for you guys during christmas time so your children have something to eat.

And nope, germany was not in "Gulags". Eastern germay had a stronger economy than what India has today...Even in our worst times we were hundred times stronger than india is today...

You really don't want to be getting into 'who is richer' with Indians on the Internet. India has a lot of poor people, but on a forum with many overseas Indians, that's a contest you are sure to lose.

I bet just a couple of the cars from my family's garage would be more than what you would earn in many years :) And we have many garages.

Goddamn I'm ashamed for biting this troll's line. :(

Back
Top Bottom