What's new

India asks US Embassy not to screen movies at American Centre

I know US government worry about India take away US diplomat right to watch movies with their guess on the big screen. US government will issue an apologize and pay 10 trillions dollars compensation to India for all the trouble and humiliation India went through.
lol , if someone told uneducated personas that Diplomat has right of watching movie and for this purpose move halls is made or you can watch in Home TV.

For Big screen you need to buy lic and follow certain safety regulations.

Follow rules , why not start crying like baby when someone not given you candy....

Russia and India not ally but mostly in military partner between seller and buyer relationship.

not really, both US and Russia sold India those weapons which either use by their own military and those weapons do not sold to other country

A) PI-8 ( only used by US)B) Anti tank Missiles ( only used by US)
C) Nuclear Sub (only used by Russia)

if someone want to live in fantasy world , you r welcome

It's this Diesel, isn't it? Showy, flashy, and above all, Fossil-cheap at around $325 on the Internet.

I don't have statistsics, but I think that even in the poorest of nations, almost all people who can use Internet earn over $33/year.

(I also think you should have saved up for a better chronograph, one that won't embarrass you into never wearing it again as fashions change and people realize it's silly to wear hockey pucks as ornaments.)

if fashion changes you buy a new one, or do you always wear same clothes?

if fashion changes you buy a new one, or do you always wear same clothes?
A good design is timeless. Though if it's fashion you're looking for, why not buy a Swatch? Cheaper yet better resale value, yes?

ohohohoh the watch god is talking!
Well, I will wear a different watch depending on whom I'm trying to impress. Girls like my Swatch, Germans like my American-made watch, and for work I wear a Japanese-made solar atomic or digital multifunction job.

I impress girls with my body, i don't need a watch for that.

Beside that, i didn 't buy this one too impress, i simply did buy it, because i liked it. So i don't know what you are trying to say?

India should allow screening of movies like Chennai Express. US will release the diplomat the next day. :haha:

What will happen if Indians working in US go on strike ? :P

I dont know....

im just surprised by puppets like that indian-origin US attorney (Bahahara something)

my feeling is that this diplomat did SOMETHING we dont know about....either some kind of clandestine or other undesirable activity. I've heard of Russian diplomats drinking themselves stupid and causing road accidents in which there were fatalities and stuff. They were whisked away. As i said earlier, Obama and his band of leftists have been trying hard to get india further into their camp and ween them away from Russia.

So therefore its odd that they are really trying to go ahead and prosecute her. It was foolish of her to lie on official documents, but its very irrational to strip search and violate the honor of a woman like that. I think its morally wrong to do that.

lol , if someone told uneducated personas that Diplomat has right of watching movie and for this purpose move halls is made or you can watch in Home TV.

For Big screen you need to buy lic and follow certain safety regulations.

Follow rules , why not start crying like baby when someone not given you candy....

not really, both US and Russia sold India those weapons which either use by their own military and those weapons do not sold to other country

A) PI-8 ( only used by US)B) Anti tank Missiles ( only used by US)
C) Nuclear Sub (only used by Russia)

if someone want to live in fantasy world , you r welcome

P8 will be sold to everyone as its the replacement for Orion. As for anti tank missile, can you elaborate? I never know of such a weapon.

As if they don't try their darnedest already :lol:

Global trade is a two way street, there are more American companies doing business in India than there are Indian companies doing business in the US. Then there is the other aspect of defense sales, geo political considerations (Russians have been proposing a Russia India China collaboration from a while - though feasibility is a factor).
I'll bite. What company made the watch? What model is it? Is it really from Glashütte? And why did you choose to buy this over the aesthetically and functionally superior stuff from Tutima or Lange?

you know about watches?

i thought you guys are miserly :laugh:

P8 will be sold to everyone as its the replacement for Orion. As for anti tank missile, can you elaborate? I never know of such a weapon.

So which other county got that plane P8 ? can name one?

javelin ATGM (FGM-148) with ToT? can name any country which manufacture javelin with ToT?

So which other county got that plane P8 ? can name one?

javelin ATGM (FGM-148)

No one has P8 yet. But the next customer who wants to get an anti sub plane will get P8. Orion is discontinued. India just happened to be the next customer to ask for an anti sub platform so they are the first customer to get P8

Below link contains the users of Javelin. And India is not one of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FGM-148_Javelinj

UK is member in EU since the 70th...

Maybe you should read a newspaper. I think my watch alone costs more than what you earn in 10 years?

5pfoc3tq.jpg

I spend each year 100 € for you guys during christmas time so your children have something to eat.

And nope, germany was not in "Gulags". Eastern germay had a stronger economy than what India has today...Even in our worst times we were hundred times stronger than india is today...

I have to ask, Are you for real? :rofl:

UK is member in EU since the 70th...

Maybe you should read a newspaper. I think my watch alone costs more than what you earn in 10 years?

5pfoc3tq.jpg

I spend each year 100 € for you guys during christmas time so your children have something to eat.

And nope, germany was not in "Gulags". Eastern germay had a stronger economy than what India has today...Even in our worst times we were hundred times stronger than india is today...
100 times :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom