What's new

India asks US Embassy not to screen movies at American Centre

You gave it to NGO's not our government remember.Read that article you posted again, you are giving it as loan not some aid.You are not giving India aid but loan to ngos.
The world knows your niceties and generosity, killed how many in gas chambers in World war 2?:D nowhere does it say its aid, its a loan which you invest and you benefit from interest like a bank.

You know, give me a reason why i should show respect to a country with such low living standards? Explain me please.

You know, give me a reason why i should show respect to a country with such low living standards? Explain me please.
Manmohan pledges $10 billion to debt-ridden eurozone - The Hindu

We gave 10billion to EU..
What was that you gave us again as loan for energy,climate and other development, not for children aid mind you, read your news which you posted.
Tell me why should i respect a country which killed millions of people in gas chambers and ethcnically cleansed, jews,gypsies,poles,russians just because they were not aryan enough?

Manmohan pledges $10 billion to debt-ridden eurozone - The Hindu

We gave 10billion to EU..
What was that you gave us again as loan for energy,climate and other development, not for children aid mind you, read your news which you posted.
Tell me why should i respect a country which killed millions of people in gas chambers and ethcnically cleansed, jews,gypsies,poles,russians just because they were not aryan enough?

Well, i´m aryan. So?

Beside that you ask why you must respect us? Because we are your boss.

Well, i´m aryan. So?

Beside that you ask why you must respect us? Because we are your boss.
Oh right you are my boss, that is why we gave you 10 billion?You don't look aryan bro, if you said that back in history you would end up in Auschwitz or as some experiment in a lab.:D
You know you copied our Swastika and the word Aryan from sanskrit?

Oh right you are my boss, that is why we gave you 10 billion?You don't look aryan bro, if you said that back in history you would end up in Auschwitz or as some experiment in a lab.:D
You know you copied our Swastika and the word Aryan from sanskrit?

I must disappoint you. My great grandfather actually looked pretty much like me and was an wehrmacht Officer. Most germans have dark hair. :)

And no, we don´t copied the Swastika. It was used in germany since thousand of years. Its a common symbol in many cultures.

And as for the 10 Billion. Our chancellor demanded it for european countries in trouble and your Primeminister has to do what we order.

I must disappoint you. My great grandfather actually looked pretty much like me and was an wehrmacht Officer. Most germans have dark hair. :)

And no, we don´t copied the Swastika. It was used in germany since thousand of years. Its a common symbol in many cultures.

And as for the 10 Billion. Our chancellor demanded it for european countries in trouble and your Primeminister has to do what we order.
Ahh, so you are aryan?
You are going to tell me your drivel of swastika being used for 1000s of years and the word aryan was germanic? I believe the future of third reich is bright.Read that article i posted again, What was it.
In a pointed message to Germany, he said: “Austerity in the debt-ridden members of the eurozone can work only if surplus members are willing to expand to offset contraction elsewhere in the currency area.”
r
ead it again he said Austerity wont work if surplus countries are not willing to give aid to EU.
Your chancellor cant do anything in her country or EU and you boast of ordering?:haha:Get that into your head :D

US Embassy is US territory so india legally has no locus standi over the issue

edit: if "American Center" is off embassy grounds then disregard above post

Ahh, so you are aryan?
You are going to tell me your drivel of swastika being used for 1000s of years and the word aryan was germanic? I believe the future of third reich is bright.Read that article i posted again, What was it.
In a pointed message to Germany, he said: “Austerity in the debt-ridden members of the eurozone can work only if surplus members are willing to expand to offset contraction elsewhere in the currency area.”
r
ead it again he said Austerity wont work if surplus countries are not willing to give aid to EU.
Your chancellor cant do anything in her country or EU and you boast of ordering?:haha:Get that into your head :D

Maybe you are unable to understand the english language.

For your information, Germany has a gigantic surplus. The weaker EU nations complain about that, that we are rich and they lose money. We push austerity on them. India gives them money. Why? Because Merkel ordered it.

But you don´t know politics and you don´t know whats going on. Singh meant Germany with the "surplus" country. Germany is open critisized for its gigantic surplus.

What you don´t understand is, that i don´t see you as part of the developed world. Your rants won´t change that.

Maybe you are unable to understand the english language.

For your information, Germany has a gigantic surplus. The weaker EU nations complain about that, that we are rich and they lose money. We push austerity on them. India gives them money. Why? Because Merkel ordered it.

But you don´t know politics and you don´t know whats going on. Singh meant Germany with the "surplus" country. Germany is open critisized for its gigantic surplus.

What you don´t understand is, that i don´t see you as part of the developed world. Your rants won´t change that.
know that Merkel can order crap in Europe, let alone order India.You didnt read it properly did you? he pointed the finger at germany.Stop teaching me english, thanks.
Yeah right, as i told you before Germany is nothing here and it stays that way.

by banning a few movies?

what happens when America returns the favor by banning those call centers
Let them ban, as i said were prepared for it, america can do its worst.We live through its sanctions in 90's and grew so we can do the same now.Our stand is clear no backing down.

know that Merkel can order crap in Europe, let alone order India.You didnt read it properly did you? he pointed the finger at germany.Stop teaching me english, thanks.
Yeah right, as i told you before Germany is nothing here and it stays that way.
as i said, you have no clue about world politics. Germany rules the European Union and Merkel is seen as leader of Europe.

The German election: One woman to rule them all | The Economist

Thats an american newspaper, the economist.

So i ask you again, why should i, a 1st world person, respect someone from a 3rd world country? You can´t tell me reasons for this?

Let them ban, as i said were prepared for it, america can do its worst.We live through its sanctions in 90's and grew so we can do the same now.Our stand is clear no backing down.

been there, done that

except india relies a lot more on US from an economic standpoint....they'll probably take a few jabs at eachother. I'm actually surprised about the whole episode since USA has been trying to get india to become its darling to keep China in check

The Chinese must be laughing at all this

as i said, you have no clue about world politics. Germany rules the European Union and Merkel is seen as leader of Europe.

The German election: One woman to rule them all | The Economist

Thats an american newspaper, the economist.

So i ask you again, why should i, a 1st world person, respect someone from a 3rd world country? You can´t tell me reasons for this?
Perhaps, just because she is a woman she is getting more publicity.
You know feminists love a woman in power.
She might be some leader of germany but i doubt other european countries think of her as some big leader of all europe?

I ask you again why should i respect a country or someone whose country ethnically cleansed europe of jews,poles,gypsies,russians and others? Don't quote me, everyone hates the germans the jews especially! period!

been there, done that

except india relies a lot more on US from an economic standpoint....they'll probably take a few jabs at eachother. I'm actually surprised about the whole episode since USA has been trying to get india to become its darling to keep China in check

The Chinese must be laughing at all this
Well India will be friends but make no mistake you insulting your friends might be a norm for Usa and those in its friendship circle take it easy, but india won't take it easy.Like it said their loss eventually.If they want to put up poker face so can we, we got nothing to lose.

Perhaps, just because she is a woman she is getting more publicity.
You know feminists love a woman in power.
She might be some leader of germany but i doubt other european countries think of her as some big leader of all europe?

I ask you again why should i respect a country or someone whose country ethnically cleansed europe of jews,poles,gypsies,russians and others? Don't quote me, everyone hates the germans the jews especially! period!

The Germans designed the ///M5 and the AMG spec Mercedes-Benzes

Their Lutwaffe was a formidable force in WWII.

who in their right mind can hate zee Germans

(jews - understandable but even non-jews were sent to Auschwitz including Nazis against the pogroms)

wait - how did we get so off topic

Back
Top Bottom