What's new

India asks US Embassy not to screen movies at American Centre

thats laughable action only a 3rd world country would do. And india wonders why nobody in the developed world takes them serious...

well its laughable that 1st world country don't follow rules and when someone show then rule book that started crying like kids.......

why 2st world country don't follow rules don't they study in school?

and if not seeing he movies will make then ready to apologies... better we take all immunity from them only that is going to work

well its laughable that 1st world country don't follow rules and when someone show then rule book that started crying like kids.......

why 2st world country don't follow rules don't they study in school?

Well i would not allow a 3rd world country to dictate me if i can watch movies or not.

It seems like India was waiting for an opportune time to clamp down US activities in India, there will be more to come in the future i feel. This is good going by India, look at Pakistan and dont give too much freedom to yanks

Good Development.

There should be no breach of Indian Laws by anyone.

It seems like India was waiting for an opportune time to clamp down US activities in India, there will be more to come in the future i feel. This is good going by India, look at Pakistan and dont give too much freedom to yanks

Evryone deserves freedom. You want tell me i deserve no freedom because i´m european? Thats racist...And americans deserve same freedom as i do.

But we already did dictate whether you can watch movies or not, now go cry!

Well the german embassy ignores such orders. It did even hold a concert against , which the indian government did not allow, but our embassy did it anyways.

Evryone deserves freedom. You want tell me i deserve no freedom because i´m european? Thats racist...And americans deserve same freedom as i do.

Well the german embassy ignores such orders. It did even hold a concert against , which the indian government did not allow, but our embassy did it anyways.
What concert?You can hold anything in your embassy land, outside it is not allowed.Besides Germany is hardly noticed by India at all, you live your EU cocoon.Let us worry about our country.

What concert?You can hold anything in your embassy land, outside it is not allowed.Besides Germany is hardly noticed by India at all, you live your EU cocoon.Let us worry about our country.

Our embassy booked a local palace in india and gave a concert there. Your authorities did not give a permission, but our embassy simply ignored it. If we plan a concert, we do it.

Our embassy booked a local palace in india and gave a concert there. Your authorities did not give a permission, but our embassy simply ignored it. If we plan a concert, we do it.
Well its a matter of reciprocity,do you really think you would go with the concert if we really wanted to stop it?Concert or other they would get the boot.You are quite funny, you think Germany can do anything in India?
You hardly have any influence in India.

Well its a matter of reciprocity,do you really think you would go with the concert if we really wanted to stop it?Concert or other they would get the boot.You are quite funny, you think Germany can do anything in India?
You hardly have any influence in India.

Your Prime Minister thinks otherwise. He crawls infront us....

Germany is India's largest European trading partner and the 5th largest trade partner.[1][5] Current trade volume stands at €10.5 billion in 2006, € 12.7 billion in 2007-08 and both nations see it increasing to €30 billion by 2010.[1][4][5][6] India and Germany enjoy strong commerce and co-operation in telecommunications, engineering, environmental technology, food processing, chemicals and pharmaceuticals.[1][5]

You need our money, our business, our technology and our aid. Your authorities did not allow the concert, our embassy ignored it. Your authorities did not intervene, simply because they did not want anger us. Do you really think we take a 3rd world country serious? If we say: jump! Singh asks: How high?

Your Prime Minister thinks otherwise. He crawls infront us....

You need our money, our business, our technology and our aid. Your authorities did not allow the concert, our embassy ignored it. Your authorities did not intervene, simply because they did not want anger us. Do you really think we take a 3rd world country serious? If we say: jump! Singh asks: How high?
Seriously your aid? we called Uk aid as peanuts and declined to take it and what about your aid? to whom? you give aid to NGO's not the GOI.
Your technology? what technology?What are you selling us?
Your business? what business? your Car companies come to sell its products in India,we have our own Automobile industry like TATA,Mahindra etc.So what was it again you were selling us ?
Stop living in Colonial era, you are nobody in India,Just get that straight.I would like to see germany dictate and get it back in their face,
Seems you live in a delusion that germany is the center of the world it is not.Not even in Europe, you are just a middle income country in europe where even your own doctors are running away to spain,uk for better salaries, you face such shortage of medical personnel you invite any foreigner to come and practise there.
The moment you show attitude you get the boot in india.How big is your nation in area wise?What kind of Natural resources have you got?
Third world country or not, we showed italy its place recently, mess with us we will show your place too.:D

Seriously your aid? we called Uk aid as peanuts and declined to take it and what about your aid? to whom? you give aid to NGO's not the GOI.
Your technology? what technology?What are you selling us?
Your business? what business? your Car companies come to sell its products in India,we have our own Automobile industry like TATA,Mahindra etc.So what was it again you were selling us ?
Stop living in Colonial era, you are nobody in India,Just get that straight.I would like to see germany dictate and get it back in their face,
Seems you live in a delusion that germany is the center of the world it is not.Not even in Europe, you are just a middle income country in europe where even your own doctors are running away to spain,uk for better salaries, you face such shortage of medical personnel you invite any foreigner to come and practise there.
The moment you show attitude you get the boot in india.How big is your nation in area wise?What kind of Natural resources have you got?

You are a funny person. That is india...

India1.jpg

Germany on the other hand is an economic giant and leads the European Union:

BBC News - Germany: Europe's indispensable power

Germany has the economic strengths America once boasted - Los Angeles Times

A Controversial Paragon : Europe Shudders at Germany's New-Found Power - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Is Germany too powerful for Europe? | World news | The Guardian

I see your country as area where we outscource low skill work for cheap prices. You basicly make cheap clothes for us. I saw my Armani underwear come from India. They cost roughly 40 €. I wonder how much the worker got who made it? 0,30 € propably.

Your cars like Tata are laughable. They aren´t even allowed in germany because bad safety.
Sorry but 3rd world countries don´t play in our league.

Taking a bit too far what next can't use toilet paper in toilets without permit, forced to use water instead

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom