What's new

India asks US Embassy not to screen movies at American Centre

Of course they don't get it. They think that take away movies is such a big deal. Maybe for them, its a major deal to have guts to take away movies from Americans cultural center. Hurray to India.:victory:

India government act like a child.

Faithfulguy - I know you are a pimp who loves to favor India where it suits you and bash it when it doesn't.

@sincity - I said about China. Neither do I love it, nor hate it. And when I mention it, I speak of the CP, not its people.

I don't really care what your opinion about China, don't affect me either way.

Just because of the way they cloth themselves. Is that is the general attitude of Indians, no wonder there are rape problems in India.

Faithfulguy - This thread has nothing to do with rape and you are bringing some action upon yourself by the moderators. Either stop being a kid with puerile comments or stick to the topic on hand.

@Oscar

India government act like a child.
I don't really care what your opinion about China, don't affect me either way.

But you do get affected by Indians :)

Faithfulguy - This thread has nothing to do with rape and you are bringing some action upon yourself by the moderators. Either stop being a kid with puerile comments or stick to the topic on hand.

@Oscar

But you do get affected by Indians :)

Not so much, I don't know much about India or Indian to let it affect me in any way.

Not so much, I don't know much about India or Indian to let it affect me in any way.
Pretty much ironical based on your posts on this particular topic (Diplomatic row) and many others where India is mentioned.

haha !! some are burning for this small step ..... i wonder what will they do if india takes the next steps if needed :D

troll a 1.3 billion populated nation as big as india and get the results in your face !!

long live india :tup:

Pretty much ironical based on your posts on this particular topic (Diplomatic row) and many others where India is mentioned.

What the irony? I posted an opinion, people will react to my post regardless to the content of the post.

What the irony? I posted an opinion, people will react to my post regardless to the content of the post.

In your case, it is not just an opinion but opinions (plural). Hard to believe when you say ("Not so much, I don't know much about India or Indian to let it affect me in any way)". Admit it, India does affect you and with the multitude of posts you have commented - or opined on, lays your claim of nonchalance (about India) as a mere lie. You do like any opportunity that comes your way to flay India .

In your case, it is not just an opinion but opinions (plural). Hard to believe when you say ("Not so much, I don't know much about India or Indian to let it affect me in any way)". Admit it, India does affect you and with the multitude of posts you have commented - or opined on, lays your claim of nonchalance (about India) as a mere lie. You do like any opportunity that comes your way to flay India .

Most of my post regard to how India government respond to the arrested of India deputy diplomat. Some post I just respond on how some Indian slinging mud and proclaiming India as a largest democracy nation on this planet and democracy in India allow Indian have the higher morality compare to Communist China. Even though, China surpass India in all kind of social index and in economy.

Hooters=Haram. ;)

Only backwards jump into such conclusion :lol:

I guess the only time I eat KFC is after an aggressive session of bowling at the mall which is why it feels more of a relief to eat greasy food.

Dominos is good so is a Bloomin' Onion.

Yeah, tell me about it -_- ..

When it comes to junk foodies, Nando's serves the best(ish) of the best of chicken.

Wow the Indians are resorting to not screening movies now.

Wow the Indians are resorting to not screening movies now.
well its about law, which requires to take lic and pay taxes , When US ask Indian ambassador to stand in security line on airport , then why US ambassador want it exempted from it.?

Indian says take proper Lic and play ..follow rules. ....Now we asked US to show our Rules..... which now US started to Crying " US don't follow rules of other countries, if you ask US to follow rules then you childish "

Most of my post regard to how India government respond to the arrested of India deputy diplomat. Some post I just respond on how some Indian slinging mud and proclaiming India as a largest democracy nation on this planet and democracy in India allow Indian have the higher morality compare to Communist China. Even though, China surpass India in all kind of social index and in economy.
What , telling US to follow Indian Law is Slinging MUD

and what US is braking Indian LAW everyday? then is OK ? US can kill any other country and Break LAWS, why? because US is great , ˇHey can make and brake law of other country but other country can't. lol

World's most hated and Hypocrites nation in World.... This changes and these US should be though in same language.

Last edited:
thats laughable action only a 3rd world country would do. And india wonders why nobody in the developed world takes them serious...

Back
Top Bottom