What's new

India asks US Embassy not to screen movies at American Centre

Cultural facilities run by an embassy may fall under the domain of Article 3 of the 1961 Vienna Convention; certainly if the property is owned or leased by the embassy that is the case (Article 23). As such, one would expect that no dues or taxes are owed to the Indian gov't or Delhi municipality.

Demanding a license to show movies, in addition to being an implicit violation of Article 3 (which acknowledges the right of sending countries to promote their culture) is an explicit violation of Article 27, which demands free communication for official purposes (as Article 3 acknowledges cultural exchanges to be).

In general, diplomats and their facilities are exempt from the civil and administrative jurisdiction of their host. Articles 31 & 34 allow a partial exception: if somebody is running an activity at the American Center for profit outside of their official functions. Then that person and his activity can be regulated and even pay some taxes.

You are a funny person. That is india...

India1.jpg

Germany on the other hand is an economic giant and leads the European Union:

BBC News - Germany: Europe's indispensable power

Germany has the economic strengths America once boasted - Los Angeles Times

A Controversial Paragon : Europe Shudders at Germany's New-Found Power - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Is Germany too powerful for Europe? | World news | The Guardian

I see your country as area where we outscource low skill work for cheap prices. You basicly make cheap clothes for us. I saw my Armani underwear come from India. They cost roughly 40 €. I wonder how much the worker got who made it? 0,30 € propably.

Your cars like Tata are laughable. They aren´t even allowed in germany because bad safety.
Sorry but 3rd world countries don´t play in our league.

You're trying too hard bud. Off with you now :)

You are a funny person. That is india...

India1.jpg

Germany on the other hand is an economic giant and leads the European Union:

BBC News - Germany: Europe's indispensable power

Germany has the economic strengths America once boasted - Los Angeles Times

A Controversial Paragon : Europe Shudders at Germany's New-Found Power - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Is Germany too powerful for Europe? | World news | The Guardian

I see your country as area where we outscource low skill work for cheap prices. You basicly make cheap clothes for us. I saw my Armani underwear come from India. They cost roughly 40 €. I wonder how much the worker got who made it? 0,30 € propably.

Your cars like Tata are laughable. They aren´t even allowed in germany because bad safety.
Sorry but 3rd world countries don´t play in our league.
Well whatever we are we are happy with it,your business with us how much 10-20 billion$ It is funny germany thinks it is some leader no one feels you are some leader, Europe knows about krauts ,fritz. .:rofl:
Keep living in your delusion,as i said before you are nobody in India.except for some cultural shows etc. Nobody knows much about germany because they simply dont care.
About our Automobile industry, yeah they are good enough to buy bankrupt european car companies.India alone is a big market that is why you come to sell your cars.I would say you are the roughly the size of a small state in india.While our economy goes up yours will falter and go down, that is a reality.
About cheap industry,you outsource cos you cannot pay your own workers the money they ask.Thereby many people losing jobs,while we make it cheap for you we also increase our economy.Sooner or later you will find that you cannot afford to pay us ,thereby will shift to another country.Economics.

Evryone deserves freedom. You want tell me i deserve no freedom because i´m european? Thats racist...And americans deserve same freedom as i do.

Well the german embassy ignores such orders. It did even hold a concert against , which the indian government did not allow, but our embassy did it anyways.
Our embassy booked a local palace in india and gave a concert there. Your authorities did not give a permission, but our embassy simply ignored it. If we plan a concert, we do it.
Your Prime Minister thinks otherwise. He crawls infront us....

You need our money, our business, our technology and our aid. Your authorities did not allow the concert, our embassy ignored it. Your authorities did not intervene, simply because they did not want anger us. Do you really think we take a 3rd world country serious? If we say: jump! Singh asks: How high?
Well its a matter of reciprocity,do you really think you would go with the concert if we really wanted to stop it?Concert or other they would get the boot.You are quite funny, you think Germany can do anything in India?
You hardly have any influence in India.

:lol:

Our chini friend is probably talking about the Zubin Mehta concert in Kashmir.

:lol:

Our chini friend is probably talking about the Zubin Mehta concert in Kashmir.
yeah me too was surprised about what concert, Zubin Mehta concert was protested by separatists in kashmir not Indian government.:D.

Well whatever we are we are happy with it,your business with us how much 10-20 billion$ It is funny germany thinks it is some leader no one feels you are some leader, Europe knows about krauts ,fritz. .:rofl:
Keep living in your delusion,as i said before you are nobody in India.except for some cultural shows etc. Nobody knows much about germany because they simply dont care.
About our Automobile industry, yeah they are good enough to buy bankrupt european car companies.India alone is a big market that is why you come to sell your cars.I would say you are the roughly the size of a small state in india.While our economy goes up yours will falter and go down, that is a reality.
About cheap industry,you outsource cos you cannot pay your own workers the money they ask.Thereby many people losing jobs,while we make it cheap for you we also increase our economy.Sooner or later you will find that you cannot afford to pay us ,thereby will shift to another country.Economics.

That is laughable. But what do i expect...

The reality is, Germany GDP is 3.4 trillion $ in 2012...Indias GDP is...1.8 billion. Can you imagine that? We are just 80 million people...yet our economy is almost two times as powerful as yours...and ours is growing...

We just had a record month in octobre

German Exports Reach Record High in October But Imports Also Increase - SPIEGEL ONLINE

So sorry to burst your bubble...but for me India is a 3rd world country with mass starvation, lowest living standards and a poverty unimaginable...But we make fun about you guys in our TV Shows: That is from the TV Show "Was guckst du". Its about Ranjid and his great love the cow Benita. Look it up at youtube. It comes on TV here evry week.

0.jpg

That is laughable. But what do i expect...Do you even have math in those bamboo schools?

The reality is, Germany GDP is 3.4 trillion $ in 2012...Indias GDP is...1.8 billion. Can you imagine that? We are just 80 million people...yet our economy is almost two times as powerful as yours...and ours is growing...

We just had a record month in octobre

German Exports Reach Record High in October But Imports Also Increase - SPIEGEL ONLINE

So sorry to burst your bubble...but for me you are a 3rd world country with mass starvation, lowest living standards and a poverty unimaginable...But we make fun about you guys in our TV Shows:

watch
Ahh i think you meant 1.8 trillion? i wonder how much more can you saturate your economy?there is a point of saturation above that you cannot go,While countries with larger land masses can push the economy at a fast pace.
Two times more yes will it be the same in coming years no! Eventually you will fall behind, just like Europe and USA realizes that sooner or later they will have to come to terms that they are no longer the economic powerhouses they used to be.
Make fun for all i care that is what nazis are famous for, but we ain't gonna be bullied by fritz as you said.Sorry to burst your bubble again you are nobody in India.:D

Ahh i think you meant 1.8 trillion? i wonder how much more can you saturate your economy?there is a point of saturation above that you cannot go,While countries with larger land masses can push the economy at a fast pace.
Two times more yes will it be the same in coming years no! Eventually you will fall behind, just like Europe and USA realizes that sooner or later they will have to come to terms that they are no longer the economic powerhouses they used to be.
Make fun for all i care that is what nazis are famous for, but we ain't gonna be bullied by fritz as you said.Sorry to burst your bubble again you are nobody in India.:D

For being a "nobody" our indian business partners behave pretty submissive.

Sorry, but we are leading and India is a 3rd world country. We are nice, we just gave your people 900 million €

Deutschland sichert Indien 900 Millionen Euro Entwicklungshilfe zu | EUROPE ONLINE

to feed your children and give them medical help.

Don't exhaust all your cards at once. We might need to save some for rainy days! :nono:

For being a "nobody" our indian business partners behave pretty submissive.

Sorry, but we are leading and India is a 3rd world country. We are nice, we just gave your people 900 million €

Deutschland sichert Indien 900 Millionen Euro Entwicklungshilfe zu | EUROPE ONLINE

to feed your children and give them medical help.
You gave it to NGO's not our government remember.Read that article you posted again, you are giving it as loan not some aid.You are not giving India aid but loan to ngos.
The world knows your niceties and generosity, killed how many in gas chambers in World war 2?:D nowhere does it say its aid, its a loan which you invest and you benefit from interest like a bank.

Back
Top Bottom