What's new

India asks US Embassy not to screen movies at American Centre

Sorry about the Eagles. Better luck next year.

Did any US diplomat lie about trafficking slaves? Its the Indian diplomat that was lying, caught and put in jail. I am waiting for India to arrest an American to retaliation. Lets see if India has cajones.

yes but they they can kill and also break all indian laws, taxes laws and want their diplomats treated like VIPS , have special passes to board on plan without going to security checks etc.

Well things started to Roll , american started to scared to travel outside because they get their ambassador stand in local line for security check in airport.

Well, wait then probe is over thing will start rolling ... one case is already field against US embassy by reacher. target will be Ambassador not some low level councillor .

reaction , Several US Visit by US ministers was cancelled feared for search in airport lol

Since US Embassy is US land therefore US Law Apply? isn't? then US didn't paid to local employee as per their own country Law. This is crime and salivary by US embassy.

Moreover If US embassy is not US land and US law not applicable then if Indian police can enter that area?

Moreover running commercial hub and sell goods without pay Taxes is a great crime in India. and these people are called " commercial Thief and lier" and can have more then year prison.

"BTW - Killing is more Grave crime which US Raymond did in PAK" thats was US diplomat? US diplomat involved in
killing which worst.

Last edited:
How come an Anti-Indian like Sincity has a change of heart ?

India government take away US embassy right to show movies to their guest. This kind of action will teach US government not to mess with India. Sure take away their privilege like watching movies then all hell will break loose and US will give in to our demand.

India woke up every morning from the day India deputy consulate arrest and plotted their way of revenge.

You failed to get my sarcasm post.

Of course they don't get it. They think that take away movies is such a big deal. Maybe for them, its a major deal to have guts to take away movies from Americans cultural center. Hurray to India.:victory:

Mutual on this side of the fence.

So you don't hold India close to your heart.

Love Hooters wings ;) served by chicks of course.

KFC is too greasy bro!

Every time I get to eat it, my stomach hurts.

I guess the only time I eat KFC is after an aggressive session of bowling at the mall which is why it feels more of a relief to eat greasy food.

Dominos is good so is a Bloomin' Onion.

Faithfulguy - I know you are a pimp who loves to favor India where it suits you and bash it when it doesn't.

@sincity - I said about China. Neither do I love it, nor hate it. And when I mention it, I speak of the CP, not its people.

Back
Top Bottom