What's new

India asks US Embassy not to screen movies at American Centre

Did anyone ask you for your "personal choice". If you don't like poor countries, well good for you, maybe start a thread about it. I mean not everyone is rich enough to pay 1600 Euros for a 300 Euro watch right, and then go on to brag about it on random internet forums?

And I apologize if my comment offended you, but c'mon what do you expect. No one is poor out of their own will, so I don't see the point of your snide condescending remarks.

I see a lot of hate here from indians against germany and europe in general and i don´t accept that. Thats the basic line. I don´t blame anyone in india for his or her poverty. But Indians should realize their position and think about how smart it is to push friends away.

It's this Diesel, isn't it? Showy, flashy, and above all, Fossil-cheap at around $325 on the Internet.

I don't have statistsics, but I think that even in the poorest of nations, almost all people who can use Internet earn over $33/year.

(I also think you should have saved up for a better chronograph, one that won't embarrass you into never wearing it again as fashions change and people realize it's silly to wear hockey pucks as ornaments.)

Damn solomon that was nasty. You struck like a jilted lover. :rofl:

I'm 5'8 - You twerp ! :mad:

Man enough for the both of us ! :D

So don't worry I'll give you a crash course in Womanizing 101 ! :azn:

The day I have to take lessons from you in womanizing, I will most definitively die alone. :D

I see a lot of hate here from indians against germany and europe in general and i don´t accept that. Thats the basic line. I don´t blame anyone in india for his or her poverty. But Indians should realize their position and think about how smart it is to push friends away.

If you hate Indians, Indians will hate you back, obviously. Its a two way street. If you want respect, you need to learn how to respect others.

Indians have nothing but respect and praise for Germany, and look upto countries like Germany. But that does not mean we need to put up with every random nincompoop German.

Trying to show your "wealth" off on anonymous internet forums is not the way. And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if pretty much every Indian here on this forum is much more well off than you or other average Germans, so now you know why everyone is mocking you.

P.S: Try writing the proper nouns with caps, donno why but it annoys me. India, Indians Germany, Europe, not that hard.

So @MarkusS - Are you a Bayern Munchen fan ? :azn:

Or a fan of FC Schalke ! :mad:
fc_bayern_munchen_by_xon1-d5xn31p.jpg

If you hate Indians, Indians will hate you back, obviously. Its a two way street. If you want respect, you need to learn how to respect others.

Indians have nothing but respect and praise for Germany, and look upto countries like Germany. But that does not mean we need to put up with every random nincompoop German.

Trying to show your "wealth" off on anonymous internet forums is not the way. And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if pretty much every Indian here on this forum is much more well off than you or other average Germans, so now you know why everyone is mocking you.

P.S: Try writing the proper nouns with caps, donno why but it annoys me. India, Indians Germany, Europe, not that hard.

funny, now you want order me how to write? :D And more personal insults. I guess you simply can´t follow basic forms of civilized behavior.

Most of the people who watch these movies are probably Indians.

Yes they do and they pay for a ticket, its not free, just like There is no free lunch in america.But there is free lunch here.:D
"]Yes they do and they pay for a ticket, its not free, just like There is no free lunch in america.But there is free lunch herein India we do have organizations who give free food..:D[/quote][/quote]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom