What's new

India asks US Embassy not to screen movies at American Centre

You know what i wonder? This forum is caleld Pakistan Defense Forum. I´m interested in Pakistan, not India. Why are so many indians here? No own forum or what? or no own army?
Ok duck...you claimed to be german...why are you in a pakistan defencw forum..coz you are interested in pakistan for what ? You are not remotely connected to it .while India is a neibour and has enough reasons to be interested considering we fought against each other.....considering your come back you sound just like some delutional pakistani members who ask the same question " why Indians here?" So are you really german

If you are ,Considering your earlier posts you sound no different from hitler with is aryan supremist theory. So dont expect any Indian to stop getting back at you co of the insult you just laid on us. Coz ypu are no hitler and we are no jews .

And seriously you are rich.....lol and you pose with a 300 $ watCh he he someone should tell him the meaning of being rich

P.s: oh i forgot ....if you cant understand anything from above then " quack quack quack quack"

I was invited here from an iranian. And i was interested because i have 2 friends from Pakistan. Beside that i don´t want argue anymore...peace ok? Its stupid to argue...i can tell you why i´m against india...you hold two of our soldiers hostage...don´t forget i´m half italian and i feel bad about our two soldiers and i´m angry about that...

You know what? being angry should not have make me react in the way i did. I agree with you about that. I will try to change that, if i get the chance, because you guys are not responsible for that. I apology for personal attacks i said and i hope we can find a better way to talk with each other?

I was invited here from an iranian. And i was interested because i have 2 friends from Pakistan. Beside that i don´t want argue anymore...peace ok? Its stupid to argue...i can tell you why i´m against india...you hold two of our soldiers hostage...don´t forget i´m half italian and i feel bad about our two soldiers and i´m angry about that...

You know what? being angry should not have make me react in the way i did. I agree with you about that. I will try to change that, if i get the chance, because you guys are not responsible for that. I apology for personal attacks i said and i hope we can find a better way to talk with each other?

I agree then , you give respect ,you get it back....peace....

About the italian marines thing...if you are angry for them being arrested ,how do you think we would feel when two of our citizens were shot and killed by them...Italy should have been grateful that we allowed them to go home for holidays...but what is it they do? Tried to break away from the deal that they signed...you guys asked for it...you are angry at them being arrested ,go tell that to the wives and children of the two men whom they shot and killed

Lol...dude stop it, poor guy

I agree then , you give respect ,you get it back....peace....

About the italian marines thing...if you are angry for them being arrested ,how do you think we would feel when two of our citizens were shot and killed by them...Italy should have been grateful that we allowed them to go home for holidays...but what is it they do? Tried to break away from the deal that they signed...you guys asked for it...you are angry at them being arrested ,go tell that to the wives and children of the two men whom they shot and killed

Lol...dude stop it, poor guy

I know how you guys must feel for two dead fisher man. And i´m sorry. But thats an emotional thing and you know as much as me, that there is no easy solution. You want hear was i think? My mothers family is italian. It is a big topic in italy and people are very upset here and want them back home. we understand the indian side...but this is not a brain thing anymore but a heart thing. I don´t know how to explain it. Maybe angry is wrong word. I actually feel bad when thinking about it...so i hope a solution is found both sides can live with. Thats best i can hope and i hope indians see it same way.

My "anti-indian" words were mostly fueled from that issue and i apology...it was wrong. Problem is...its very hot issue for italians and italians tend to react too emotional...unfortunatelly i seem to have got more from my italian side than my german side, because its hard for me to keep calm when something bothers me.

That said, i want apology for bad words...and yep...someone said i seem to have a mental age of 10...thats propably true, because i stop thinking when i get angry...

OMG this guy is such a bloody liar lmao. So he changes his story again, now it's the Italian marines and not flood.

At least you got your *** whipped, consider that as an achievement his royal highness Mr. superior gene. :lol:

OMG this guy is such a bloody liar lmao. So he changes his story again, now it's the Italian marines and not flood.

At least you got your *** whipped, consider that as an achievement his royal highness Mr. superior gene. :lol:

As i said, no matter what you say. You use insults again. When we had the flood last year i was happy that some people from Pakistan helped us. Whats wrong about that? I´m happy for any help. I was angry because india didn´t help but that was not the reason to be anti india. I hold strong feelings against india because the two soldiers who are there and it forms my opinion. Thats how it is. I can´t change it. Beside that, where is the lie? I issued both points. My english isn´t perfect. I did not change "story" i simply express what i feel and what i think. You don´t like it? I´m fine with that.

I was angry because india didn´t help but that was not the reason to be anti india. I hold strong feelings against india because the two soldiers who are there and it forms my opinion.

Nobody cares about your personal opinion, people were having issues when you tried to sell them as the opinion of German populace. Secondly why didn't you start a thread to discuss the issue of the Italian marines straight away instead of revealing your real intentions now? That kind of slimy deceptive attitude is not appreciated.

You use insults again.

Well when you try to be a racist scum you deserve it. This is what you posted earlier. What are you? A neo-nazi?

I´m half german and half italian. Both are considered white. From a genetic point of view i´m a god compared to you.

It was stupid to say that... and i apology for that. I did not want discuss the issue about the two soldiers because i´m to upset about it and i don´t think anything would be gained from that.

India fast growing? of course it is. When you have nothing you grow fast. Where germany is? On top of the world.

As i said, India is a poor developic country. We don´t take it very serious in germany. Come back talking when you can feed your population and when the water of Ganges is drinkable. Before that...lol
Yes, its me. No, i don´t look india. I´m white as you can see...not brown...like your people.

@MarkusS. Your comments are silly. They indicate that you are immature and a biased commenter.I also don't believe that you are full blooded native German, if I go by your profile picture. Anyway, that's besides the point. You need to understand that Germany is NOT on top of the world unless you are living in the past. Today it is the USA. Not Germany. "When you have nothing you grow fast"? I don't see sub-Saharan Africa with Information technology companies and satellites from other countries like Germany being sent on sub-saharan launch vehicles.

BMW's second largest car plant is location in India. Audi has one, Merc has one and so does VW.

Please refrain from making silly comments. It turns this forum into a trash dump.

@MarkusS. Your comments are silly. They indicate that you are immature and a biased commenter.I also don't believe that you are full blooded native German, if I go by your profile picture. Anyway, that's besides the point. You need to understand that Germany is NOT on top of the world unless you are living in the past. Today it is the USA. Not Germany. "When you have nothing you grow fast"? I don't see sub-Saharan Africa with Information technology companies and satellites from other countries like Germany being sent on sub-saharan launch vehicles.

BMW's second largest car plant is location in India. Audi has one, Merc has one and so does VW.

Please refrain from making silly comments. It turns this forum into a trash dump.

I already apologied for my behavior and i also already said i´m half german / half italian. By kicking at me even after i apologied ...idk what you achieve. And i think we are part of the top in world. I´m proud for my country and what we have and achieve.

His real issue was the Italian marine case. I believe Germany has not much to do with it. He has revealed it both here and also to me in private. The guy has apologized for his behavior. Let's not drag it any further. It was however a perfect opportunity for some of our western neighbors like @Aeronaut to gain some brownie points. :lol:

Last edited:
His real issue was the Italian marine case. I believe Germany has not much to do with it. He has revealed it both here and also to me in private (even his personal connections with those guys). The guy has apologized for his behavior. Let's not drag it any further. It was however a perfect opportunity for our western neighbors like @Aeronaut to gain some brownie points. :lol:
I agree he was big enough to apologize that should be the end of it.

Back
Top Bottom