What's new

India and Vietnam co-operation in SCS

Status
Not open for further replies.
India and Vietnam have embarked upon a mission to strengthen their naval ties and establish a sustainable maritime presence as Indian naval warships have been granted permission to drop anchor at the Nha Trang port in southern Vietnam.

My home town, bro.:tup:

Also my home town

where is your ownership in SCS indiman? you have greedily taken our land in Zangnan and still want to claim a share in SCS which is way outside of your sovereignty. If you are not thieves then you are burglars!

I am challenging the vietcong pirates to open fire on Taiping Dao again - the largest of the islands/shoals/reefs under our belt. Come on - if you think they are all yours come and get them!

due to the consequence of vietcong mailorder marriage business!

How are they suddenly becoming burglars when Vietnam invited them to stay. Grow a set of balls yourself before you call on a challenge. The Somalian pirates are enough to wipe out your PLA.

Vietnam claimed it and officially controlled it from long time in our History with out troubles with China. Islands belong to Vietnam. China is just claimed it recently.

There's no such things as Chinese claimed islands in SCS. Only the delusional ones.

the house is empty doesn't mean the break-in will automatically transfer the title of ownership to the burglar!

Don't worry, they will be coming knocking on your bedroom door next. Come out from your closet.

Are you trying to play down the important of these two archipelagoes? LMAO..these are still dispute areas...we will take back when ever you want...so try to pretend un-important or whatever your historical claim...you better put a count down clock to tick the arriver of Chinese warship.

There is no such a thing as "still dispute areas" there were never any.

When you didn't know nothing you could shut a mouth.

IMG_1707.jpg

You're right, just like their assumptions for the islands in SCS. Would you imagine how messed up you really are to claim something that isn't yours? for example claiming USA to be yours. LOL!!!

few hunderd years ago, you were either a province of China or a colony of your white masters``so nothing belongs to viets

Actually, did you know that Vietnam also belong to the French and British at one time? and half was to USA at a period of time? Guess what happened to them all? we sent them home. Didn't we kick your a$$ a while back? I forgot how many times we kicked your a$$. I lost count.

Vietnam should happy to own 40 islands and one wonder why she yells the loudest?

The reason is simple. She is take a page out of the American football play book: The best defense is a good offense.

This one is too close to judge but you do admit the previous one was not from Spratly then.

Speaking of which, those islands were already in Vietnam's hands long before any books that recently came out.

but fairly speaking I think Vietnam should return some of the islands to Philippines. It's unfair you penetrate close to Philippines's coast, and even illegal acording to UN law of sea.

How's it fair? those islands were already belong to Vietnam long before any books. There should be no topic about it at all. China doesn't exist here. Do you really want to talk about fairness? Trust me, you don't want to.

I am disclaiming my identification of myself as a Chinese professional strategic thinker by answering your thoughtful comment.
You suggestion is good but it is hard to accomplish due to the deep lying differences amongst the parties concerned. And don't even think S Korea and Japan can have a happy marriage. They have territorial dispute of their own. Secondly, as we all know india is a master spolier in all this kind of plans due to huge expectation gap between their ego and capabiliy. You can expect indians to go very nasty on this move!

You missed the point in kalu_miah's post.

1. You don't need all ASEAN+ members to be your partners or get along or even resolve their internal conflicts, far from it. You only need the weakest members of the herd to follow you and the rest will come running. Its the same strategy USA, and to some extent India with regards to Vietnam, is applying in SCS.

2. You are also clearly underestimating the human desire for "social inclusion" and being part of the "group". This is public policy 101.

3. I'm also not satisfied with the Chinese strategy in SCS and the lack of will being projected. Perhaps your strategy is too focused on your new aircraft carrier? But to me that's a risky gamble.

Whatever it maybe SCS is too important for China's future to gamble with it.

p.s. By no means I'm endorsing "kalu_miah's new world order". It's too much speculation and low on facts.

1. You don't need all ASEAN+ members to be your partners or get along or even resolve their internal conflicts, far from it. You only need the weakest members of the herd to follow you and the rest will come running. Its the same strategy USA, and to some extent India with regards to Vietnam, is applying in SCS.

2. You are also clearly underestimating the human desire for "social inclusion" and being part of the "group". This is public policy 101.

3. I'm also not satisfied with the Chinese strategy in SCS and the lack of will being projected. Perhaps your strategy is too focused on your new aircraft carrier? But to me that's a risky gamble.

p.s. By no means I'm endorsing "kalu_miah's new world order". It's too much speculation and low on facts.

Why are you arguing to a Chinese professional strategic thinker? Are you telling him what to do because he's incapable?

Your boss has knew that thing, and it has tried to apply, but failed

This one is too close to judge but you do admit the previous one was not from Spratly then.

No, all of the photos are from the Spratly Islands. It is two photos from two opposite sides of the island.

cuoc-song-truong-sa-11-to.jpg

CIMG4311.JPG

Why are you arguing to a Chinese professional strategic thinker? Are you telling him what to do because he's incapable?

He is chinese, living in Xi An (china) with false flag, bro.

Its a discussions board, genius. Welcome to 2012.

Your boss has knew that thing, and it has tried to apply, but failed.
I don't think you understood the thesis of my argument. I'm arguing for China to be more aggressive, whether with policy or military, which isn't a good news for Vietnam. So I'm not sure why you are so jumpy. And India is not going to save you, nor is America.

He is chinese, living in Xi An (china) with false flag, bro.
You have very little understanding of anything apart from where to buy the cheapest ****!

Its a discussions board, genius. Welcome to 2012.

I don't think you understood the thesis of my argument. I'm arguing for China to be more aggressive, whether with policy or military, which isn't a good news for Vietnam. So I'm not sure why you are so jumpy. And India is not going to save you, nor is America.

You have very little understanding of anything apart from where to buy the cheapest ****!

LOL, what does discussions board has to do with the fact that you're educating/lecturing a Chinese professional strategic thinker who believed to be more qualified than you? What's your quantification? a political scientist? Just like everything you tried to say, they all don't make sense in a practical world. Welcome to reality not 2012. You don't know what you're talking about. Imaginary islands don't exist.

LOL, what does discussions board has to do with the fact that you're educating/lecturing a Chinese professional strategic thinker who believed to be more qualified than you?
What part of "discussions board" did you not understand? Is it the "discussion" part?

What's your quantification? a political scientist?
Whats my quantification? Ha! Your spell check isn't working, pal.

Just like everything you tried to say, they all don't make sense in a practical world. Welcome to reality not 2012. You don't know what you're talking about. Imaginary islands don't exist.
Obtuse argument, post a concise one.

I understand your bad intentions, and I am sure that your boss already knows and has done that. It is not something as sublime ideas. Has still the bad intentions that your boss doesn't know, mr think tank?
Cambodia is one of the weakest members ASEAN. And your boss is trying to exploit it.

You did not know that in 1979, without the help of India and American, we could still humiliate both Cambodian khmer rouge and its boss, China...

I understand your bad intentions, and I am sure that your boss already knows and has done that. It is not something as sublime ideas. Has still the bad intentions that your boss doesn't know, mr think tank?
Cambodia is one of the weakest members ASEAN. And your boss is trying to exploit it.

You did not know that in 1979, without the help of India and American, we could still humiliate both Cambodian khmer rouge and its boss, China...
100,000 viets were wiped out by PLA in few days ,that's horrible.

I have no bad intentions towards Vietnam. That's an absurd statement. If anything I have great admiration for Ho Chi Minh.

You are making rhetorical statements without any substance to provoke a response without even bothering with a proper counter argument. In that regard you are acting like a keyboard warrior.

Now as for your suggestion of Cambodia being the weakest member, its quite easily debatable. To me the weakest member is the one feeling short between the legs and seeking external help from the lowest common denominator.

Your boss has knew that thing, and it has tried to apply, but failed

No, all of the photos are from the Spratly Islands. It is two photos from two opposite sides of the island.

cuoc-song-truong-sa-11-to.jpg

CIMG4311.JPG

No kidding, the first picture is an island in Sprately? Vietnam only began to build some kind of infrastructures in her largest island in Sprately for the past 10 years and the island is very small.

If you look at the electrical grid on the first picture alone you can tell it is not for a small island, an island having troubles building a long runway. I could point out many things phoney in that picture but there is no need.

No kidding, the first picture is an island in Sprately? Vietnam only began to build some kind of infrastructures in her largest island in Sprately for the past 10 years and the island is very small.

If you look at the electrical grid on the first picture alone you can tell it is not for a small island, an island having troubles building a long runway. I could point out many things phoney in that picture but there is no need.

It seems that the ability to the analyze image yours is not so well.
We call it the Trường Sa island, which is the district town of the Spratly Islands district. There are also other island commune as Song Tử Tây Island, An Bang Island , Sinh Tồn Island, Nam Yết Island, Đá Sơn Ca Island...

This is other photo of Trường Sa Island:

Tr%C6%B0%E1%BB%9Dng+sa.bmp

h89b.jpg

34921138.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom